All ticket/travel information thread - 2012/13 -Touting will not be tolerated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
PS: Redcafe takes absolutely no responsibility for any transactions between posters.

ashy7

I take it all the usual lads have renewed again this season? Just moved from E335 to N1408. Getting too old for all those stairs!

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
Last season I ended up going to a really good amount of games, especially near the end of the season. Hope this season in the same. Renewing my membership on payday.

PTME

Reserve Team Player
Need two tickets for the Fulham home game on August 25th. Will be my first trip to Manchester in two or three years. Anyone knows how hard it is to get a ticket for a game like this nowadays?

Thanks in advance!

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
I take it all the usual lads have renewed again this season? Just moved from E335 to N1408. Getting too old for all those stairs!
Did they contact you already? I'm trying to make the opposite move, from N1410 to......anywhere really!

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Need two tickets for the Fulham home game on August 25th. Will be my first trip to Manchester in two or three years. Anyone knows how hard it is to get a ticket for a game like this nowadays?

Thanks in advance!
There are usually tickets available for members for the first game of the season as many people are on summer holidays - sometimes it also goes to general sale.

ashy7

Did they contact you already? I'm trying to make the opposite move, from N1410 to......anywhere really!
I told them I wasn't going to renew until I had new seats guaranteed. They kept saying I had to but she then went away and spoke to her boss who sorted us the move and an extra ticket out straight away (this was last Friday).

I wouldn't wait for them to call you - I'd call them as it looks they're doing them now.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
I told them I wasn't going to renew until I had new seats guaranteed. They kept saying I had to but she then went away and spoke to her boss who sorted us the move and an extra ticket out straight away.

I wouldn't wait for them to call you - I'd call them as it looks they're doing them now.
Thanks for the advice. I have sent letters, phonecalls and emails since Christmas. Just want to go to a place where there is a sing-song, and away from a squeeky, always complaining git sitting right behind me the last 3 seasons. Was told I'd be contacted before this friday, before they go on to contact the priority list. Will phone them tomorrow.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
I've moved to W101. Delighted with that, close to a few friends aswell. Cheaper tickets and better atmosphere, result and a half :D

Liam147

On Probation
I was there with my dad for the Blackburn game, and it was unusually quiet, or perhaps not so, considering the opposition and it being a NYE game. Although when the second goal when in, the noise levels lifted, there still wasn't much singing or standing though.

Me and two mates are still considering getting a couple of STs in the Stretty for next season. All being in the 18-20 age bracket it's much cheaper, but still expensive for three students. Dilemma. Although I suppose the decision could be made for us yet.

ashy7

I was there with my dad for the Blackburn game, and it was unusually quiet, or perhaps not so, considering the opposition and it being a NYE game. Although when the second goal when in, the noise levels lifted, there still wasn't much singing or standing though.

Me and two mates are still considering getting a couple of STs in the Stretty for next season. All being in the 18-20 age bracket it's much cheaper, but still expensive for three students. Dilemma. Although I suppose the decision could be made for us yet.
You can pay it over 5/10 months with zebra finance if that helps.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
they advertise it as 0% interest, and the example in the booklet shows that you pay the exact same amount over the monthly instalments as you would if you paid upfront.

ashy7

If I had a job I'd be set, no problem, but while there's no guarantee I'd be spending outside my means. Doesn't it cost slightly more on zebra?
They say there is no interest, but there is a £20 'admin fee' if you pay over 5 months and £37 if you pay over 10 months. Just wait until you finish your degree - remember that you'll have to pay for roughly another 5 - 10 cup games as well - easy enough to get tickets to most games as a member.

Sultan

Thanks in advance!
PM a week in advance of the game. I'm positive I can sort out tickets.

Sir Matt

Blue Devil
A friend and I are looking into flying over for a match or two at some point. How difficult would it be to get tickets if we were to come? He's an Everton fan so we might try to get to a match there also. The worst part is nearly $1000 for a flight to London/Manchester from the US.

Sultan

A friend and I are looking into flying over for a match or two at some point. How difficult would it be to get tickets if we were to come? He's an Everton fan so we might try to get to a match there also. The worst part is nearly $1000 for a flight to London/Manchester from the US.
Only Liverpool, City, and maybe Chelsea and Arsenal are the only games where tickets are at a premium.

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
Lads Im looking for minimum 2 tickets,possibly 4 for for the Fulham Home match.

Anyone able to help me.

Cheers in advance!

Robin

Lads Im looking for minimum 2 tickets,possibly 4 for for the Fulham Home match.

Anyone able to help me.

Cheers in advance!
I can sort you out either 2 or 4 but not 3 !! And they are 2 pairs together one row in front of each other as managed to get some swapped for this season, so give me a pm and we can sort it out.

kps88

He took the "All" in the thread title a bit too literally there.

McLovin

Bites pillows thinking of John Terry
Early shout, but if someone thinks they'll have a spare for the Fulham game in the Stretty (Tier 2 pref.), then let me know! Ta.

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
Going to try go to a few games this year!

very Ruud

Spam, Spam, Spam....
Got 2 spares together in United end vs Valerenga in Oslo.

fv £75 each

PM if interested

Ole90+3

Quick question: Does anyone know how safe I would be purchasing a 18-20, having just turned 21? Say I was to wait til 10 mins before kick-off to enter the stadium every game, would how likely is it for them to check my age?

beller2000

Quick question: Does anyone know how safe I would be purchasing a 18-20, having just turned 21? Say I was to wait til 10 mins before kick-off to enter the stadium every game, would how likely is it for them to check my age?
Think i read somewhere that you will need to verify your age by bringing ID to them at one of the first few home games next season. If you can work a way round that you will be fine with a 18-20 ticket on matchdays as they dont ask for ID at the turnstiles.

Ole90+3

Think i read somewhere that you will need to verify your age by bringing ID to them at one of the first few home games next season. If you can work a way round that you will be fine with a 18-20 ticket on matchdays as they dont ask for ID at the turnstiles.
Ach balls, cheers for the reply. I'm thinking about putting a different name on the season ticket, and if I'm ever asked for ID and I can just say I'm it borrowing off my younger brother as he couldn't make it. What's the worst they can do? Charge me the extra for an adult ticket?

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
I'm in for one in the ballot, but just incase 1 ticket possibly needed for Fulham at home anywhere in the ground. It is for a mate I plan on travelling over with.

:edit: Sorted, got a ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.