All ticket/travel information thread - 2012/13 -Touting will not be tolerated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goooose

United fan at work (married to a blue) looking for 2 FA Cup Final tickets. Obviously it's a long shot, and I'm not sure how much they're willing to pay, but I said I'd ask around. If anyone can let me know just pm me. Cheers.

kps88

Erm .... feck me dont believe it.

Successful for West Brom in the ballot.
Are you the poster who has been unsuccessful all season for away games? If so, you left it late, but well done!

iczster

Lord Sugartits (and worst transfer muppet ever)
Are you the poster who has been unsuccessful all season for away games? If so, you left it late, but well done!
Cheers mate, yeah the only one all season, hoping next year I can FINALLY get my lad to an away game with me for the first time.

ashy7

Have people noticed that in the renewal pack it says you can let friends and family use your season ticket? Wonder why they've given some people a hard time about it this season.

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
Have people noticed that in the renewal pack it says you can let friends and family use your season ticket? Wonder why they've given some people a hard time about it this season.
It was a retarded rule. Not every season ticket holder can make every game. A lot of us have been on their case all season to change the rule. I lost a couple of tickets over the season for letting other people use our tickets.

iczster

It was a retarded rule. Not every season ticket holder can make every game. A lot of us have been on their case all season to change the rule. I lost a couple of tickets over the season for letting other people use our tickets.
What happened to you Sults was fecking ridiculous mate.

ashy7

I know, you were who I was referring to. Was ridiculous. The pack makes it seem like it has always been the case that you can share it, which is what most people thought. Was mental that they started checking tickets.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
Absolute lunacy thinking I can nab one, but I'm looking for a spare for Sunday if there is the remotest chance of one becoming available. I'll be forever indebted to whomever can sort me out. Cheers!

Collina

Looking for a ticket for Sunday (without really expecting any luck!)

iczster

Think the chances of getting tickets for the last home game now are slim to feck all. Be careful with the touts as well trying to cash in on todays news.

Makes my successful West Brom application take on a whole new meaning now. Fergies LAST ever game :(

Joemo

whistling in the wind
Makes my successful West Brom application take on a whole new meaning now. Fergies LAST ever game :(
Is it you who's been complaining about the balloting and that you've been wanting to take your lad along for years? Not a bad way to be rewarded :lol:

iczster

Is it you who's been complaining about the balloting and that you've been wanting to take your lad along for years? Not a bad way to be rewarded :lol:
Yeah complained like feck :lol: it's my only success all season. The lad wont be with me but he can say his goodbyes after the Swansea game.

Hopefully next season we can both experience that away game.

newseasonticket

Would love to get cozy inside Wayne Bridge's pocke
Gutted, after we won the league I booked a golf weekend with the lads on Spain. I will now miss Brighton v Palace home and away. More importantly Sir Alex's last game at OT. Don't care about team picking up trophy.

newseasonticket

Would love to get cozy inside Wayne Bridge's pocke
Think the chances of getting tickets for the last home game now are slim to feck all. Be careful with the touts as well trying to cash in on todays news.

Brilliant mate. Well worth the wait eh!

McLovin

Bites pillows thinking of John Terry
Also on the lookout for a ticket for Sunday - let me know! Thanks

Nanderson

I ♥ Neymar
Know there's no chance of getting them, but looking for two tickets for Sunday. Even one might do the trick.

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
Not sure if this goes here:

Sir Alex farewell: Swansea's £1,000 Man Utd tickets warning

Swansea City fans have been warned they could be stripped of their season tickets if they are responsible for trying to sell £45 tickets for Sunday's game at Manchester United for £1,000.

The match at Old Trafford will be the last home game for United manager Sir Alex Ferguson before he retires at the end of the season after 26 years.

Swans vice-chairman Leigh Dineen tweeted the warning on Friday.

"Tickets 4 sale 4 sunday for £1000 in away end. It is illegal," he said.

"If the sellers r found to be st (season ticket) holders they could lose their st's."
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-west-wales-22483608?

hp88

Touts must think they're in dreamland, Madrid at home and Fergie retires all in the same season.

JB7

Just putting it out there, every time I have missed a big match/occasion at Old Trafford in the last 4 years - we have lost the match. And well, I got chubbed in the ballot for tickets on Sunday. Do you really want us losing Sir Alex's last home game on your consience Caftards? Do the right thing. :angel:

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
A mate of mine has paid £250 for a 3rd tier ticket. I rubbed in the fact I paid £27.50 as an 18-20 member.

iczster

Reports of West Brom tickets going for 2.5K :eek: what the feck is going on.

Keeping mine, feck the touts.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
Reports of West Brom tickets going for 2.5K :eek: what the feck is going on.

Keeping mine, feck the touts.
Madness if true. I know it's Sir Alex's last game in charge but that is simply ridiculous.

It is a shame the final game of the season isn't at OT, that would've been so fitting.

Sir Matt

Blue Devil
I considered buying a plane ticket for Saturday to get into Manchester Sunday morning, but it's Mother's Day and Saturday my brother graduates from university. No way I could work that out and then pay a boatload for a ticket.

:(

ashy7

Do people know if the usual parking places will be open for the charity game this Sunday, or will it only be the official club car parks?

ashy7

Which ones? I usually stick it on the Imperial War Museum car park and most likely will do again.
Well all the places that have people waving you in as you get towards the stadium. I guess they'll be open as there is an event but want to know from people that go to the testimonials/charity games if they have been in the past for those.

Status
Not open for further replies.