All ticket/travel information thread - 2017/18 -Touting will not be tolerated on the site

GeorgieBoy

Literally just rang the ticket office looking to see if there were any returns for West Ham game tonight.
Managed to get 2. Off to London I go.
Anyone who wants tickets ring the ticket office.

PoTMS

Literally just rang the ticket office looking to see if there were any returns for West Ham game tonight.
Managed to get 2. Off to London I go.
Anyone who wants tickets ring the ticket office.
Just called and they said they're all out. Got tickets for tonight anyway but sitting in the home end - wanted to sit in the away end but hey ho.

oldhand

Anyone get tickets for final in the second ballot, someone has claimed got on no aways, if true all on 1 away will have got

robinrooney

My ticket arrived this morning too.

The email to say it had been posted arrived this afternoon.

Modern technology for you lol

oldhand

From fans forum today - Euro away changes
No credits for applications
Credit for collections
Option to say can take last minute ticket
10% of returns will be random ballot For group games only
Existing credits will be counted
Domestic aways no changes yet

robinrooney

Credit for collections
They need to sort out a ticket reselling platform for home games.

Robbo*

So you either get 2 credits or zero?

Could lead to a lot of people on same number of points applying for a small pot of tickets!

Credit for collections

mckenzie79

Two available for today NE quadrant. Collect from South Manchester. PM me if interested.

mark_a

FA Cup Final: Ticket saga continues.

So after a a 1st ballot and 2nd ballot chubbing, got a ticket in the 3rd! Who knew there was a 3rd! I'm assuming that the 3rd is looking for tickets down the side of sofas in the ticket office?

Great stuff anyway :)

oldhand

FA Cup Final: Ticket saga continues.

So after a a 1st ballot and 2nd ballot chubbing, got a ticket in the 3rd! Who knew there was a 3rd! I'm assuming that the 3rd is looking for tickets down the side of sofas in the ticket office?

Great stuff anyway :)
The club is still chasing the FA for returns and is also buying club wembley for sponsors to free more for fans, after second ballot still around 1k on full credits were without tickets, don't know how many of those have got so far this week

Edit: Glad you eventually got one!

Last edited:

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
How easy is it to get 2 seats next to each other with membership?

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
How easy is it to get 2 seats next to each other with membership?
Very easy for most games, just keep checking the website as they seemed to have put them up at very random times this season. Then you go into a ballot for the top 6

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
Very easy for most games, just keep checking the website as they seemed to have put them up at very random times this season. Then you go into a ballot for the top 6
Great, thanks.

And am I right in saying the difference between the £20 lite membership and £32 full is you're paying £12 for a scarf, pen, bottle opener and pin? It makes no difference to actually getting tickets?

Red00012

Agreed, roll on Thursday, should have SAF songs on repeat.

The tune is from Kungs vs Cookin' on 3 Burners - This Girl
We surely can do better than Scott mctominay de de de de de de considering scousers already sing it to Gigi wijnandum

zed17

Chelsea received an extra 1346 tickets yesterday (presuming United did too) so should be taking each club’s allocation to near 29,700.

A colleague of mine had a call from TO this morning offering him a pair. He has full credits and was chubbed in all previous ballots.

oldhand

Chelsea received an extra 1346 tickets yesterday (presuming United did too) so should be taking each club’s allocation to near 29,700.

A colleague of mine had a call from TO this morning offering him a pair. He has full credits and was chubbed in all previous ballots.
United had already received more extra tickets than that when doing the second ballot, still hundreds on full credits without

ZupZup

United had already received more extra tickets than that when doing the second ballot, still hundreds on full credits without
According to the e-mail they sent me yesterday afternoon after the third ballot, they are still over a thousand tickets short of getting a ticket for everyone with full home cup credits.

muller

Shit. I'm also Club Wembley, so I'm in 216... that's the east of the stadium, isn't it? I'm in the Chelsea end?
Yup, i'm 206. used to be able to walk round the whole concourse and just pop into the other areas, but club wembley has got a lot tighter recently, sometimes not allowing you to move between blocks.

TObe honest, I was there for the semi too - its fairly dead atmosphere in club wembley, no matter what group of fans you're sitting with. Although form above and below there was a fair amount of "Facking ell ref" etc.

beedoubleyou

Yup, i'm 206. used to be able to walk round the whole concourse and just pop into the other areas, but club wembley has got a lot tighter recently, sometimes not allowing you to move between blocks.

TObe honest, I was there for the semi too - its fairly dead atmosphere in club wembley, no matter what group of fans you're sitting with. Although form above and below there was a fair amount of "Facking ell ref" etc.
Cool. Good to know beforehand. Will keep the colours to a pin badge! Is it alright to have a drink in? We were thinking of heading in early and enjoying the facilities.

muller

Cool. Good to know beforehand. Will keep the colours to a pin badge! Is it alright to have a drink in? We were thinking of heading in early and enjoying the facilities.
Club wembley has loads of bars, and, I know I say this to the annoyance of some, some lovely food, although pricey. If you can, walk round to the "front" of the stadium, so you overlook Wembley WaY - it's pretty cool to have a drink and watch people walking up to the stadium.

You're not allowed to wear a football shirt in there which is pathetic, so a nice red t shirt will do for me, as per usual. I took my 4 year old to the semi final, and for what it's worth its pretty friendly banter in there. He got in a shouting match with a 40 year old guy behind us who was a spurs fan.

"Daddy, why is that man shouting?"

"it's just what you do at football, you shout and sing songs"

"oh.. COME ON!!!!!! Um.. TWINKLE TWINKLE LITT"

"No Alex, football songs".

VivaObertan

Transfer Voyeur
Has anyone sat on the front row of the North Stand at Old Trafford? Our tickets are now there... don't know how the view will be though given the pitch is raised. Should we ask for a move?