All ticket/travel information thread - 2017/18 -Touting will not be tolerated on the site

McDonagh707

Well lads, something has cropped up for me and I can no longer go to Southampton away. Absolutely gutted. Any chance anyone willing to swap for Huddersfield away (in case I'm not successful in the ballot)? I'll pay the difference and all that if price will end up different.
If you don't manage to find a swap, I'll be happy to take these off your hands. You might struggle given the close proximity of the Huddersfield Ballot and Southampton game.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
If you don't manage to find a swap, I'll be happy to take these off your hands. You might struggle given the close proximity of the Huddersfield Ballot and Southampton game.
Ya, It's a long shot. I'll be giving it to a friend if I cant get a swap. I was due to meet him there, so he can bring a fellow red instead.

Cantonagotmehere

I'm coming in from the US to watch the Ravens vs Jaguars american football game with some friends. United play Soton the Saturday before. Any recommendations for the most reputable ticket brokers I should try? I know tickets will be crazy expensive, but I've never seen United besides friendlies over here and nothing will stop me!

Thanks for any help.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Pair available for Basel - 12th Sept

PM for details
thought these were taken but still available!

J Stand so best atmosphere in the ground

EDIT: GONE!

Last edited:

McLovin

Bites pillows thinking of John Terry
Can sell these two for below FV. £30/ticket. :)
Someone was going to take mine but couldn't anymore, so still available too.

Edit: these have been now sold.

Last edited:

Collina

Looking for a ticket for Southampton away. (Would be able to pick it up in Manchester before/after the Burton game, or possibly even in London on the Friday.)

AndersB

Anyone know how late PL matches can be rescheduled? I'd really like to go watch United - Newcastle on Saturday Nov 18th, but I'm in a pickle if it for some reason (CL on wednesday?) got moved to Sunday.

oldhand

Anyone know how late PL matches can be rescheduled? I'd really like to go watch United - Newcastle on Saturday Nov 18th, but I'm in a pickle if it for some reason (CL on wednesday?) got moved to Sunday.
There is no chance of that happening, it has been selected by BT sport as their televised match and they have slots at 17.30 on Saturday

AndersB

There is no chance of that happening, it has been selected by BT sport as their televised match and they have slots at 17.30 on Saturday
Those are fantastic news.

On a related note - what would be the best way to secure a ticket? Haven't been to Old Trafford for a couple of years now (Norwegian)

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Can anyone find me a link for the application dates for the whole season's away games?
I found it once, but despite some searching can't find it again!

On a related note - what would be the best way to secure a ticket?
Get on waiting list > get contacted next summer > buy

Might be a little trickier for next couple of years due to the required moves and decreased capacity but if you really want one, stay in close touch with ticket office from April onwards and you'll get sorted I'm sure.

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
Get on waiting list > get contacted next summer > buy

Might be a little trickier for next couple of years due to the required moves and decreased capacity but if you really want one, stay in close touch with ticket office from April onwards and you'll get sorted I'm sure.
I think he meant a ticket to the Newcastle game!

Ballache

Supports
Martial
Those are fantastic news.

On a related note - what would be the best way to secure a ticket? Haven't been to Old Trafford for a couple of years now (Norwegian)
You should be able to get one here, just make sure you post closer to the game and someone should hook you up. I always get tickets here.

MkPaul

learnt from the best
Need Stoke away (more than one if possible but will take what I can get).

Will return the favour for another away later in the season.

mark_a

When is the ballot for Huddersfield away? I'm an ST holder, but can't see anything on the website yet (not the easiest website sometimes)

ZupZup

When is the ballot for Huddersfield away? I'm an ST holder, but can't see anything on the website yet (not the easiest website sometimes)
Applications for this game will open at 8am on Friday 15th September and will close at 8am on Wednesday 20th September.

Nanderson

I ♥ Neymar
Still looking for 6 tickets away to Spurs at the end of October. If anyone is selling a pair, please PM me, I will 100% take them.

Cantona's Collar

I'm after a pair of tickets for the Crystal Palace match at the end of the month if anyone has a couple they're not using.

Thanks in advance.

Ballache

Supports
Martial
This is slightly early, but I need two tickets for the Southampton match on the 30th of December. So if anyone has a vacation planned and can hook me up, pm me.

Last edited:

willhse456

Might be slightly early, but looking for 3 tickets for Brighton at home in November. As a side note, if I wanted to get them by myself directly would I have to get 3 memberships? Or would I be able to buy 3 tickets together, with 1 membership?

robinrooney

Might be slightly early, but looking for 3 tickets for Brighton at home in November. As a side note, if I wanted to get them by myself directly would I have to get 3 memberships? Or would I be able to buy 3 tickets together, with 1 membership?
1 application per membership so if you want 3 tickets, you would need 3 memberships.

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
Can someone please explain to me a bit about the ticket process. My mates have a membership with Newcastle and when they log in it shows their allocation and what games they can get tickets for and stuff.

I'm now a member with us but I'm struggling a bit. How do I know what tickets are available etc?

Ober tan

Can someone please explain to me a bit about the ticket process. My mates have a membership with Newcastle and when they log in it shows their allocation and what games they can get tickets for and stuff.

I'm now a member with us but I'm struggling a bit. How do I know what tickets are available etc?
Go to this link - https://www.eticketing.co.uk/muticketsandmembership/Events/Index - to check which games are available. Even if some games are sold out, they tend to release batches of tickets due to cancellations etc. so always check back to see if more tickets become available.

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups

Ober tan

Cheers. The only available tickets for home PL games are evening kick offs against shite teams, is that what I'll have to make do with? :D
At the moment, yes. But if you check regularly enough you will be able to get tickets for the better games too. I got tickets for the majority of games last season off a membership (minus a few big games in the ballot). Just carry on checking in the weeks building up to the game you want and i'm sure you'll be fine mate.

Ober tan

After 3 together for Basel on Tuesday. Stretford End ideally, cheers.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer

The best way I've found is to ring up and ask if they've got 3 together anywhere. It's easier than trying to find 3 together on the stadium plan.