All ticket/travel information thread - 2017/18 -Touting will not be tolerated on the site

Cantonagotmehere

Going to my 1st ever United game at Soton 9/23. I can only get Soton seats. Just keep cool and don't where my Cantona kit, right? Play along as a Soton supporter? Any advice? Away end tickets were unbelievably expensive.

Should I get a Le Tissier kit? ;)

NextSeason

From the banks of the Irwell, to Sicily..
Anfield is a shit hole anyway, one of the most boring aways for me. The crowd at the main stand to the right just sit there smiling and taking photos of the krayzee United fans giving them dogs abuse. Stewards are cnuts as are the police then the dicking about to get back to lime street takes nearly an hour after the games over.

The last good away end there was the mata golazo where the lockin after was full of chanting about Slippy G.
Fairytale away that was.

That's a massive shame mate! Only been successful once - for the Europa game a couple of seasons back. Hopefully you get there next time.
I've been before but not by landing a ticket in the ballot... but yeah, hopefully I land again next time and can go. :D

Shiva87

@DuncanEd Let me know if you have any other advice or advance booking suggestions?

Any other help is much appreciated! Ill probably have to keep scouring this forum daily for any leads now :).

Anyone interested in handing their tickets over, please PM me!

madRedDevil07

Anyone with a spare ticket for Crystal Palace game later this month or Spurs game next month ?

DuncanEd

@DuncanEd Let me know if you have any other advice or advance booking suggestions?

Any other help is much appreciated! Ill probably have to keep scouring this forum daily for any leads now :).

Anyone interested in handing their tickets over, please PM me!
Nothing else to tell you mate

Buy in advance off ticketbis or go to the Brick / Thomas Frost and ask around.

You won't get tickets off here for it.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Would be much obliged if anyone has 2 spare for either Newcastle or Brighton next month..

Name Changed

weso26
I know it's a bit early,but I am looking for a ticket for the home match v Bournemouth in December. Flights bought.

Nanderson

I ♥ Neymar
See my post. Might also have Spurs as well if you're willing to take both.
Hey Token, I'll definitely take any Spurs tickets if the other guy won't. Few of us are flying to Manchester for that game and it's looking very difficult to get tickets.

Token Sheet

"No 6 bus to Old Trafford 6p, Admission to re
Hey Token, I'll definitely take any Spurs tickets if the other guy won't. Few of us are flying to Manchester for that game and it's looking very difficult to get tickets.
Ok thanks for response.
Further to initial post this ticket is now available for Spurs as well.
Looking for someone to take it for both Palace and Spurs.
If not then Nanderson has first dibs on Spurs.

madRedDevil07

Ok thanks for response.
Further to initial post this ticket is now available for Spurs as well.
Looking for someone to take it for both Palace and Spurs.
If not then Nanderson has first dibs on Spurs.
Hi ,
I am willing to take it for both the games.
Is the ticket still available ?

NextSeason

You should try Twickets. Probably too late now. Sold mine for £20 each.
I've used Twickets before but stopped ever since I found out United were banning people for even selling at face or less.

It's unlikely you'll ever get caught but not worth the risk for me.

Do you have to show your exact block/row/seat number on there?
Yes, when I used it anyway.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
I've used Twickets before but stopped ever since I found out United were banning people for even selling at face or less.

Sod that then, it's begging for a ban.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Got some free tickets for tonight if anyone wants to go.

Better than them going to waste...

At least they reduced the price this year, so you can suck up the occasional game like this (still a kind offer to pass for free though, I applaud you!).

Here's hoping it's a win tonight, and someone different, lower tier and winnable away next round though :)

Andy_Cole

I just lie what mine is. Give the correct stand and just make up the rest.

NextSeason

At least they reduced the price this year, so you can suck up the occasional game like this (still a kind offer to pass for free though, I applaud you!).

Here's hoping it's a win tonight, and someone different, lower tier and winnable away next round though :)
I bet more people would have been up for it had they known the team that was going to start tonight.

Forever praying for aways in cup draws! :lol:

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
Just got a ticket for Stoke on the 13th January. I'll be in Manchester Friday evening to Sunday evening so I think I'll be safe from it being moved? Only worry is Monday night football.

finndt

I know it's a bit early,but I am looking for a ticket for the home match v Bournemouth in December. Flights bought.
I don't have any spares but out of curiosity: The game is scheduled 12.12 but the date and the ko time are yet to be confirmed. Have you booked return flight already? Derby will probably take place on sunday (because city plays ucl on previous Wednesday) so there's a good chance the Bournemouth game will be played on Wednesday instead.

I'll be there on December for a few games as well and the fixture changes always cause me headache.

oldhand

I don't have any spares but out of curiosity: The game is scheduled 12.12 but the date and the ko time are yet to be confirmed. Have you booked return flight already? Derby will probably take place on sunday (because city plays ucl on previous Wednesday) so there's a good chance the Bournemouth game will be played on Wednesday instead.

I'll be there on December for a few games as well and the fixture changes always cause me headache.
United have played many on Saturday following a Wednesday champions league game, to me Sky will choose it as their 12.30 ko on Saturday, the merseyside derby will be on tv on Sunday (Everton have to play on Sunday, also Arsenal will). They won't move both ours and citys games to Wednesday!

finndt

United have played many on Saturday following a Wednesday champions league game, to me Sky will choose it as their 12.30 ko on Saturday, the merseyside derby will be on tv on Sunday (Everton have to play on Sunday, also Arsenal will). They won't move both ours and citys games to Wednesday!
That's possible scenario too. But still it's probably impossible to find out how it will be sorted. It's possible that derby is on Sunday and even if it's not, our midweek game could be on Wednesday. I'm just desperate to get the confirmation about the Bournemouth so I can book flights and hotels. Why the feck do they need to wait until mid October to choose the games! We already know the European fixtures!

Andy_Cole

Long shot but does anyone have a spare program from the Everton game?

My mate had his kid on that day and would be cool to get a program for him.

Name Changed

weso26

I never even looked at it before I booked. A few other lads did because the flights were cheap. I didn't realise it was only a provisional date until afterwards. I presumed they'd checked !

I'd better book a flight for the Thursday so!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Was thinking about last season, and the amount of "extra" home games, that you could opt out of, all those Europa and League cup homes. Loads of them, so it really trimmed down the number of people getting full credits for getting final tickets.

It got me thinking. In a season like this one, where you can't opt out of the FA Cup or European Cup, if we'd gone out of the league cup without a home game, but then got to the final of the FA Cup, how would they split the 50,000 season ticket holders up? As everyone would have full credits.

A straight ballot?
Very unlikely I know, but just wondered!