All ticket/travel information thread - 2017/18 -Touting will not be tolerated on the site

finndt

So they'll confirm the dates and kick off times for December today, right?

oLeSoLsKjAeR20

So they'll confirm the dates and kick off times for December today, right?
That's what I came here to ask! I always find it very strange that there's not much information on Sky Sports prior to the announcement of fixtures to let people know when it's going to be. I always hear the announcement out of the blue with no knowledge that it was happening that day. Yet they'll have breaking news in yellow rolling across the bottom of the screen with the likes of 'GARETH SOUTHGATE PRESS CONFERENCE COMING UP' Tell us what we care about!!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Better be today. Was meant to be the 12th, so a week's delay = today. What more needs sorting. Christmas eve, yes 1 game, have it early so Liverpool or Arsenal..whichever of the two is away don't end up getting home on Christmas day! How long does that take to decide for goodness sake

oLeSoLsKjAeR20

Better be today. Was meant to be the 12th, so a week's delay = today. What more needs sorting. Christmas eve, yes 1 game, have it early so Liverpool or Arsenal..whichever of the two is away don't end up getting home on Christmas day! How long does that take to decide for goodness sake

oLeSoLsKjAeR20

Giant Midget

Aka - rooney_10119
Anyone know how I can get tickets for Chelsea vs United on November 9? Don't mind being in the Chelsea end.

Thanks.

Parma Dewol

United's fixture changes for December

The TV selections have been made for most of the Premier League matches in December and Manchester United feature in a number of fixtures picked for broadcast.

The Reds' trip to the Emirates Stadium to face Arsenal will now take place on Saturday 2 December, with a 17:30 GMT kick-off, and is to be shown live on BT Sport.

The Manchester derby with current league leaders City at Old Trafford has been moved and will now be on Sunday 10 December at 16:30 GMT on Sky Sports. The date change for this match means United's home game with Bournemouth has also changed to Wednesday 13 December, kick-off 20:00 GMT, although it will not be shown on TV in the UK.

Our visit to West Brom is due to be screened by Sky Sports on Sunday 17 December, with a 14:15 GMT start, however, this match is subject to possible change should Everton and/or Swansea City (United's opponents in the competition) progress to the EFL Cup fifth round.

The pre-Christmas visit to Leicester City has been confirmed in a unique Saturday evening slot for 23 December, starting at 19:45 BST. It will be shown live on Sky Sports.

The broadcast selections for the remaining match round in December and the month of January will be announced no later than Friday 27 October.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Surprised they couldn't get the whole of Dec done, but patience!

Had hoped the City game would be early on the Sun, due to splitting the risk and staying over on the Sat, but will just have to hang about for the day!

West Brom is a bit awkward, if it can still change. That's quite rare.

oldhand

Anyone planning to drink in Huddersfield tomorrow may like to know Pubs welcoming away supporters, from HTFC guide 4 away supporters
PLACES TO DRINK OUTSIDE THE STADIUM
THE BOY AND BARREL PUB
Beast Market, Kirkgate, HD1 1QF
5 minutes walk from the Railway Station
THE PARISH
Kirkgate, HD1 1QQ
5 minutes walk from the Railway Station

Robbo*

Is anyone travelling by car/bus from South Wales area to OT for the Burnley game on Boxing Day? I'm down there for Christmas and noticed that there aren't any trains. Cheers

GeorgieBoy

Hey guys! I'm abroad next week so have 2 tickets that would otherwise be unused for Benfica at home if anyone is interested. Don't fancy using Twitter or anything as they're my season tickets.

redchamp

Bit early I know, but which will be the main pub for away fans before the Chelsea game on Nov 5th? Want to find somewhere to get started on the atmosphere and catch City vs Arsenal just before our game at the Bridge.

Assume Courtfield pub is the place to be?

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Bit early I know, but which will be the main pub for away fans before the Chelsea game on Nov 5th? Want to find somewhere to get started on the atmosphere and catch City vs Arsenal just before our game at the Bridge.

Assume Courtfield pub is the place to be?
If that's the one directly outside Earls Court - then yes.

They stop letting fans in fairly early doors, but if you are getting their for the early game you'll be fine.

McLovin

Bites pillows thinking of John Terry
Looking for 2 tickets for the Brighton home game on November 25th. Have sorted plenty of lads on here in the past and can return the favor in the future for another home game. (have two season tickets)

Ta

clarkydaz

single season card for Spurs available, Stretford End, block 203. Cant make early kick off due to work

edit:taken

Last edited:

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
If that's the one directly outside Earls Court - then yes.

They stop letting fans in fairly early doors, but if you are getting their for the early game you'll be fine.
Any idea if any United fans without tickets stick around and watch the game there?

Ian Somers

Hi lads just travelling from Kerry in Ireland to Newcastle game just short a ticket if anyone knows if I could pick one up somewhere?Really would appreciate the help!!Thanks

philipos

Is there anyone out there who lives in the St Albans, Harpenden, Luton area?

andyp

Hi all, I'm looking for 4 tickets for the Brighton game. Preferably in the Stretford or singing section but 3 together would be fine as I could always find a single and squeeze in. Can anyone help?

Robbo*

Anyone know if the club are still doing callbacks for Chelsea away? Desperate for a ticket!

Nanderson

I ♥ Neymar
Still looking for 1-3 tickets for Spurs at the weekend. Will 100% take singles too.

Ober tan

Spare Benfica available, Stretford End tier 2. Preferably meet after Spurs game as it’s a season ticket.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Expecting those last 2 December games to be firmed up next day or 2?

EDIT, just looked and they seem to have been sorted.

Burnley stays 3pm on Tue 26 Dec, but Southampton moves to the 5.30 Sat kick off on 30th Dec.
Didn't see those happen.

Ole90+3

Looking for up to 4 tickets for Brighton on 25th November. Will happily take singles/pairs.

Please and thank you.
Bumping my interest in Brighton tickets. Anyone able to help?

Was on the phone to a local supporter's club yesterday and they mentioned that all season tickets that they give out must only be used by Official Club Members. Is this a new thing for all season tickets? Or maybe just season tickets registered to an official supporter's club?

I've used season tickets from other members on several occasions before and never had an issue with them. How would they even police something like this?

JMack1234

Do you reckon there will be anymore tickets released for the Burnley or Southampton game? It's just i've been living away for a months now and these are the only games I think i'll be able to get to.

Ober tan

Do you reckon there will be anymore tickets released for the Burnley or Southampton game? It's just i've been living away for a months now and these are the only games I think i'll be able to get to.
Almost certainly, yes. Just carry on checking especially 1-2 weeks before the games and you'll be fine.