All ticket/travel information thread - 2019/20 edition - Touting will not be tolerated on the site

Evans999

This £102 ticketing nonsense seems fishy. The club were charging Barcelona away fans £102 to subsidise our travelling support who are now paying £75. However Barcelona are bringing half the allocation we have. These “premium seats” must be making up the difference?

SnowRoll

Just got off the phone with ticket office, they said Premium tickets were sold-out 5 minutes after the email for the second ballot was sent out.
I know it's a very long shot, but if anyone has a pair - it would be a perfect birthday present for my son.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Anyone know the process for changing season ticket seat? Should I call now or closer to renewal deadline?
Got a letter today about the renewal, you may have too, and it says they won't be accommodating any seat changes other than those who have to be moved due to the new disabled section expansion.

Aquablade

Appear to all be gone now. There was one £102 ticket (outrageous price) available in NW quadrant but it wouldn't let me add it to basket. Still looking for a single or pair if anyone has anything. Am a season ticket holder so can repay the favour at some point
I have a single ticket to let go. Lets work something out.

cbmufc

This £102 ticketing nonsense seems fishy. The club were charging Barcelona away fans £102 to subsidise our travelling support who are now paying £75. However Barcelona are bringing half the allocation we have. These “premium seats” must be making up the difference?
Effectively, it’s a disgrace from the club.

Reds who are paying this price are subsidising the away tickets. So the song and dance they made about sorting out away ticket price, which was admirable, was complete nonsense as they’ve copped united fans at home with the price difference.

I’m not biased either as I’ve got an away ticket so technically benefiting but this doesn’t sit right with me at all. It really is pathetic that a club the size of United are willing to do this for really when you look at it minimal financial gain.

Bosws87

Still looking for a single wolves tomorrow can meet in wolverhampton :)

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
Does anyone know where United fans are drinking before Wolves tonight?

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
Interested in 1 ticket for United vs Barca on the 10th, cheers.

philipos

Cheers mate

They were in the NE and NW quadrants
I understand now what the ticket office tried to do to me last week. I have season tickets in the South Stand and am usually moved for big Champions League matches to accommodate UEFA suits. A week ago I received an email to say that I had been moved to Block NW3433 which are the posh seats in the NW quadrant - so I was happy with that. I then got a text on Saturday evening saying that they were delighted to have now found seats for me in Tier 1 in Block 1401 which is right in corner low down - i.e. delighted to have found me worse seats! Anyway, I phoned the TO on Sunday and got myself moved right back to NW3433.

I now understand that what they were trying to do was free up a couple of seats in NW3433 so that they could sell them at a premium rather than have me occupy them with me only paying the same price as I would have done if in my normal seats!

PoTMS

FFS, if I'd known about the "premium" tickets, I would've snapped them up. Ridiculous price but still a lot lower than touts.

Starkie_1

Affluent and Likeminded
I see Zebra finance is not going to be an option this season to spread the payment of a season ticket over 10 months. Anybody know if there’s going to be an alternative?
Saw that myself, interesting to see what they do.

Also, anyone know why you cant put down deposit options anymore for new applications for ST's?

Sergio Biscuits

FFS, if I'd known about the "premium" tickets, I would've snapped them up. Ridiculous price but still a lot lower than touts.
Never a need to pay a tout. If you just need a single then persist with ringing the ticket office throughout the day until you get a ticket. There were 47 quid singles today.

PoTMS

Never a need to pay a tout. If you just need a single then persist with ringing the ticket office throughout the day until you get a ticket. There were 47 quid singles today.
Really? Did you get your hands on any?

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
I see Zebra finance is not going to be an option this season to spread the payment of a season ticket over 10 months. Anybody know if there’s going to be an alternative?
Bet you they won’t get it sorted before the renewal date. I’m waiting it out before deciding whether to pay in full or not if that’s the only option. Pisses me off how they slyed that in on announcing Ole email.

fergieisold

Bet you they won’t get it sorted before the renewal date. I’m waiting it out before deciding whether to pay in full or not if that’s the only option. Pisses me off how they slyed that in on announcing Ole email.
I'd not seen the email but just dug it up. It mentioned trying to get an alternative in place but this seems unlikely. I guess it depends on how big of a problem it is for them shifting season tickets - if a large number of people are going to have to give up their ticket maybe United will do a loan scheme for a year while they get something else in place?

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
I'd not seen the email but just dug it up. It mentioned trying to get an alternative in place but this seems unlikely. I guess it depends on how big of a problem it is for them shifting season tickets - if a large number of people are going to have to give up their ticket maybe United will do a loan scheme for a year while they get something else in place?
Apparently it effects a lot of clubs who used Zebra, not just United so surely something must be done. Personally, I am thinking of putting it on a 0% credit card if they don't get it sorted in time.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/...olders-hit-by-raphaels-bank-closure-p66q7ltl8

Cee90

Yes one for my friend as I had paid the 102 quid yesterday :D
I want to do the same however, I have already purchased 1 'premium seat' on my membership, does that mean I can't buy another for my friend on the same membership?

I guess it's pretty cheap to add a membership as part of the ticket at this stage in the season anyway.

TheHeya

I want to do the same however, I have already purchased 1 'premium seat' on my membership, does that mean I can't buy another for my friend on the same membership?

I guess it's pretty cheap to add a membership as part of the ticket at this stage in the season anyway.
Yeah you’re going to need another membership for his ticket.

willhse456

I know there's a very small chance of this happening, but I'd love an Everton spare if anyone has one.

Cee90

Yeah you’re going to need another membership for his ticket.
Ah cheers, thought as much!

Will give the ticket office a call this morning, but I'm not holding my breath.

So if anyone has 1 ticket spare for United vs Barca at OT on the 10th, please let me know!

Evans999

Know a member who's just got Barcelona Tickets.

The Club emailed him saying Barcelona haven't filled allocation if they'd have known prior he'd have been successful in ballot so offered him up until 2pm today to ring up and buy.

Anyone not sorted it might be worth logging into online portal and refreshing from 2pm for people who've not seen email.

Upside Down Tomato

Anyone who was unsuccessful in both ballots, check your emails! They’ve released more tickets as away fans didn’t use whole allocation. Only to members who were unsuccessfull. I managed to get 3!

Last edited by a moderator:

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
Yeah I've just sorted 2 tickets in E233 for the standard ticket price. Bit of a pisstake on those who rushed to buy the £102 premium seats earlier in the week.

Jw27

Does anyone know when people start getting contacted that are on the waiting list for a season ticket? Was wondering as I have paid the deposit and am hoping to get one next season

Cee90

If anyone can't make Barca at home on the 10th, please let me know, I can simply buy it from you and/or swap for Chelsea at home on the 28th.

Last edited:

LoneStar

Hey guys,

I am a 23 year old from India and a huge United fan. So i got an opportunity from my company to travel to the UK for a couple of months. (first time coming to the UK! )

Now I would most probably be there by May (VISA process and other stuff might take longer than expected, so setting a realistic timeline). Sadly for me, only 2 matches would be left by then, Huddersfield away and Cardiff at home.

Now 4th May (Huddersfield) is cutting it a bit too close, hence I would prefer the Cardiff home game. Now I looked at the official United website and it says tickets are sold out, and also that only members can book the tickets. So I wanted to know is there any other way to get a ticket, be great if you guys could help me out with this.

Watching United play at Old Trafford has been a huge dream of mine since a long time, and now I have a realistic opportunity, so I would like to take full advantage of it :)

Please feel free to reply on the thread or PM me.

daveoliver91

Hi guys!

I'm still looking for a single or two tickets for next Wednesday against Barça. Will much appreciate if someone has a spare :)

Robin

Hey guys,

I am a 23 year old from India and a huge United fan. So i got an opportunity from my company to travel to the UK for a couple of months. (first time coming to the UK! )

Now I would most probably be there by May (VISA process and other stuff might take longer than expected, so setting a realistic timeline). Sadly for me, only 2 matches would be left by then, Huddersfield away and Cardiff at home.

Now 4th May (Huddersfield) is cutting it a bit too close, hence I would prefer the Cardiff home game. Now I looked at the official United website and it says tickets are sold out, and also that only members can book the tickets. So I wanted to know is there any other way to get a ticket, be great if you guys could help me out with this.

Watching United play at Old Trafford has been a huge dream of mine since a long time, and now I have a realistic opportunity, so I would like to take full advantage of it :)

There is a 20th anniversary match on 26/05/2019 at Old Trafford , United 99 v Munich 99 , great opportunity to watch a match, tickets are on open sale but are selling well,

Sergio Biscuits

Hey guys,

If no one helps you here, honestly the best bet would to be ringing the ticket office a few times next week. They often have tickets not visible on the website. Especially one. Cardiff was on sale in the last few days online but snapped up quickly. A lite membership when buying a ticket will cost an extra ten pounds.

Andy_Cole

Know a member who's just got Barcelona Tickets.

The Club emailed him saying Barcelona haven't filled allocation if they'd have known prior he'd have been successful in ballot so offered him up until 2pm today to ring up and buy.

Anyone not sorted it might be worth logging into online portal and refreshing from 2pm for people who've not seen email.
Home or away?