All ticket/travel information thread - 2019/20 edition - Touting will not be tolerated on the site

VIG

Hi, new to this forum but a Longtime Man Utd fan in Canada.

Question for you all... I will be in London on a business trip and managed to score myself a pair of tickets to the Newcastle game today on Oct 6 in the NW stand quite close to Stretford End (First time ever at Old Trafford). The real question is... it’s a late kick off 1730 and ends at 1925 I assume. I will need to rush and get my butt on a 2035 virgin train back to London at Manchester piccadilly.

I read online there are special trains on gameday back to Piccadilly.. other say take the tram.. but none of them have a 1 hour window to get back...So what’s the best way to get there at the end of the game?

Thanks very much in advance!

Last edited by a moderator:

Kidders

Hi, new to this forum but a Longtime Man Utd fan in Canada.

Question for you all... I will be in London on a business trip and managed to score myself a pair of tickets to the Newcastle game today on Oct 6 in the NW stand quite close to Stretford End (First time ever at Old Trafford). The real question is... it’s a late kick off 1730 and ends at 1925 I assume. I will need to rush and get my butt on a 2035 virgin train back to London at Manchester piccadilly.

I read online there are special trains on gameday back to Piccadilly.. other say take the tram.. but none of them have a 1 hour window to get back...So what’s the best way to get there at the end of the game?

Thanks very much in advance!
Grab a taxi and put it on your expenses mate.

redchamp

Another chubbing for Burnley on Execs, 2 out of 2.

If by any chance anyone has a ticket they need to forward / get rid of, please PM me - would happily accept!
Same here, have two Exec tickets so can receive forwarded away tickets, and also forward myself.
Still desperately looking for one for Brighton. If I am successful for Watford away tomorrow, could also offer Watford ticket as a swap.

Edit: Have received two Brighton tickets on callback. Can offer second ticket as swap for Burnley / Watford if I don't get.

Last edited:

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
If anyone has 2/3/4 tickets in the away end for Brighton I'd love to take them off your hands!

Cheers.

Sterling Archer

Few months away, but wondering about ticket swaps in the Stretford end:

Got two tickets for West Ham, same section but a few rows apart. What's the best way to sit together? Saw there are some Twitter accounts that help with ticket trades. That the best way?

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Welcome to Manchester reception committee
I’d be very happy if someone can help me. I bought tickets for flight to Manchester and the day after that i wanted to purchase tickets for the game against Fulham. Now when I go to official ticket store it shows that all matches at OT are sold out. I already wrote a mail and also called in Manchester (they didn’t respond). Is there any chance to buy the tickets, or do I have to splash money and pay like 100 € more to agency...?
United have tickets available again. If you get no luck on the website try calling them:
0161 868 8000

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
I know it’s way in advance but maybe somebody already knows they won’t attend the game and have spare season ticket for that one.

I will be looking to get five tickets for Everton game in late October. Any seats are fine, we don’t need to sit together.

GlasgowRedz

I know it’s way in advance but maybe somebody already knows they won’t attend the game and have spare season ticket for that one.

I will be looking to get five tickets for Everton game in late October. Any seats are fine, we don’t need to sit together.
I have my ticket going for that one mate.

Parma Dewol

I don't think we'll be able to make the Everton game, so may have two tickets going. Will know for certain soon.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
I don't think we'll be able to make the Everton game, so may have two tickets going. Will know for certain soon.
Great, let me know when you know, I’ll definitely take them if they are available.

Flanders Devil

Hi All,

I’m a newbie so forgive me in advance if this is not an appropriate question or the appropriate place for this question.

I’ve been a long time reader of the forum, but only recently joined. And I’ll admit I’m here to ask for some help.

I’m a United fan from Australia, traveling to UK for a friends wedding, and originally gave up on trying to watch a United game as the Burnley v United game next week was scheduled for Saturday at the time of the wedding. However i recently saw that it’s been moved to Sunday which means I’m now a chance!

My question here is - what would be my best chance of getting to the game? I see that it’s sold out for both Burnley and United through their respective sites - and I’ve emailed each ticketing team to enquire (with similar ‘sold out’ responses).

Would any Caf members have any suggestions of what I can do or what you would do in my situation? Thanks in advance!

Burkie7

Hi All,

I’m a newbie so forgive me in advance if this is not an appropriate question or the appropriate place for this question.

I’ve been a long time reader of the forum, but only recently joined. And I’ll admit I’m here to ask for some help.

I’m a United fan from Australia, traveling to UK for a friends wedding, and originally gave up on trying to watch a United game as the Burnley v United game next week was scheduled for Saturday at the time of the wedding. However i recently saw that it’s been moved to Sunday which means I’m now a chance!

My question here is - what would be my best chance of getting to the game? I see that it’s sold out for both Burnley and United through their respective sites - and I’ve emailed each ticketing team to enquire (with similar ‘sold out’ responses).

Would any Caf members have any suggestions of what I can do or what you would do in my situation? Thanks in advance!
Theirs is a Facebook group called man United tickets not face value. You will find them on that but will pay a fortune. Away tickets are a gold mine with United

Flanders Devil

Theirs is a Facebook group called man United tickets not face value. You will find them on that but will pay a fortune. Away tickets are a gold mine with United
Thanks Burkie - really appreciate your response. I might check that out if that’s my only option...Whilst not wanting to pay way overs, it may be my last resort option to see United live, given the relative cost of travelling from Aus it could be worth it.

Xeno

Hi All,

I got three (not next to each other) in Burnley stand but I got them two weeks ago, it was for a client. As others have said you’ll get them on Facebook but expensive and be careful of scammers.

Xeno

2 Hospitality (Lancashire suite) vs Spurs. Can drop off tomorrow.

£250 for both (Face is £600).

klayton88

Looking for 2 tickets for Wolves on the 22/09. Not bothered where they are - wanting to take the other half to her first game.

PM me if you can help :)

Flanders Devil

I got three (not next to each other) in Burnley stand but I got them two weeks ago, it was for a client. As others have said you’ll get them on Facebook but expensive and be careful of scammers.
Thanks Xeno... appreciate the response. Yeh my biggest fear of going through Facebook or an online reseller is actually getting scammed...

Jake

Mine's too big and gay.
Looking for a couple seats together for any home game within the next couple of months. Let me know if anyone can help, PM me. Can collect tickets whenever if near Manchester etc.