All ticket/travel information thread - 2019/20 edition - Touting will not be tolerated on the site

Red00012

Juve were 4 weeks before so they should be this week. I've been to the last 6 euro aways and still not got a ticket so I'm hoping for a callback tommorrow or Wednesday
I got a callback for juve hoping for same with Valencia , you’d expect some cancellations with the notion that it could be a dead rubber game.

oldhand

I got a callback for juve hoping for same with Valencia , you’d expect some cancellations with the notion that it could be a dead rubber game.
I would have got both automatically if they hadn't changed the system this season but with 8 credits that count(my YB and Juve still won't) i know i should easily get since Juve went down to 5 and Valencia returns will start at 9, not 10 like Juve. However, i don't like the uncertainty. Hoping to get Anfield tomorrow.

Red00012

I would have got both automatically if they hadn't changed the system this season but with 8 credits that count(my YB and Juve still won't) i know i should easily get since Juve went down to 5 and Valencia returns will start at 9, not 10 like Juve. However, i don't like the uncertainty. Hoping to get Anfield tomorrow.
I also have 8 excluding this season so like you said there wasn’t as much demand for Valencia so fingers crossed.

redchamp

Got Liverpool! That's Bournemouth, City and Liverpool all in a row, can't complain. Somehow managed to get all the hard ones but get chubbed for the supposedly easier ones like Southampton...

Red00012

Just got call back for Valencia

LooseCannon

Got Liverpool! That's Bournemouth, City and Liverpool all in a row, can't complain. Somehow managed to get all the hard ones but get chubbed for the supposedly easier ones like Southampton...
I’ve got a pair for Southampton if you wanted to swap for your Liverpool?! :p

redchamp

I’ve got a pair for Southampton if you wanted to swap for your Liverpool?! :p
Thanks mate - already sorted Southampton on a swap. I regularly get pairs on my two Execs though, so definitely keep me in mind for future potential swaps. Hope you manage to get sorted for Liverpool :)

JohnnyKills

Alright folks, there's a good chance I'll have two spare tickets for the Valencia-United game. I paid €150 each but happy to sell for €100 each.

Would anyone be interested? If so, PM me. I can give them to you at the game (I'll be going and will be there all afternoon) or sort it by email. Cheers.

McLovin

Bites pillows thinking of John Terry
I need two tickets for Fulham... Anyone?
I have my two tickets available for Fulham. Will PM you.

Also have them available for Young boys for anyone interest. Can give them below FV for this one.

Mickson

I bought a ticket to Palace a few minutes ago. As I understand, they will send a paper ticket with the post. I live in Sweden and need it by Thursday the latest. Is that possible you think? And what do I do if I don't get it in time?

Red00012

I bought a ticket to Palace a few minutes ago. As I understand, they will send a paper ticket with the post. I live in Sweden and need it by Thursday the latest. Is that possible you think? And what do I do if I don't get it in time?
If it doesn’t arrive just go to ticket office and they will give you a re print .

JipJap Stam

Buzzing after being rejected all season bar a call back for Burnley iv got Cardiff tickets

ocprodigy

After 2x Palace if anyone has. Want to take a friend and can’t get a seat near mine! Can give a single + cash in return if it helps.

LooseCannon

I’ve got a pair for Southampton away next week. Looking to swap for another away (preferably Liverpool) if anyone can help?

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Spare pair for Palace tomorrow - J stand singing section. Top view and best atmosphere!

Face value

Jake

Mine's too big and gay.
Looking for a pair for arsenal or Fulham - give us a message. Thanks.

Habs

After a bit of advice, driving up for the Arsenal game next week which I've not done before. Where's the best place to park?

corno_mufc

After a bit of advice, driving up for the Arsenal game next week which I've not done before. Where's the best place to park?
I use JustPark these days, and use a driveway just away from the cricket ground. 15 min walk or so, but tend to get out fairly quick and not stuck in queues.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Just park at one of the bigger metro stops, and get an easy 10-15min tram in.
Super easy, and you're taken nicely away from the hectic traffic.

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
Wow LOADs of Arsenal seats available.
I reckon it was the fact it had been a Tuesday night so was going to be quiet enough and then got moved to Wednesday pretty late on.