All ticket/travel information thread - 2019/20 edition - Touting will not be tolerated on the site

jeffery523

Ring the ticket office +44 161 868 8000 as last week there were tickets, and especially with buying memberships they should probably be able to find some for you. Make sure to look at a seating plan of Old Trafford (example: http://www.worldfloorplans.com/floorplans/Manchester-Utd-Seating-Plan-Temporary.shtml or https://www.manutd.com/AssetPicker/...067/MT296_Price_Landing_page1539608770072.pdf) so when they offer you something you can say "well how about the East Stand instead" or wherever you prefer. Don't buy off ViaNogo, and no need to ever pay more than face value for a ticket unless you are silly. If there aren't tickets, try ringing again every few days.
I tried to call it oversea today. But the ticket office staff said i have to keep attention to the website:(
Is that right i press 1 then 3 after call the number to buy tickets?

Parry Gallister

Would absolutely love two for Southampton if anyone has spares, lucky enough to be back for work - would be my first for over a decade :eek:

philipos

If anyone can't use their Chelsea ticket, please let me know! Having been successful for 1 out 16 away applications this season, I'm getting desperate! I applied in the ballot so could make use of the ticket forwarding system.

Dan

Never asked on here before, but are there likely to be any tickets for the Watford match becoming availability?

corno_mufc

26/5/19... treble reunion... any ST holder care to share how sales are going?

Going to members on Monday, hope some remain!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
So is the City game on 16th March definitely going to be moved now since they just won in the FA Cup?
100%, as they can't play us, and an FA Cup game over the same weekend.
Will be interesting where they slot it in, as it could obvs be a critical game. So surely has to be earliest available April midweeker?

Cpt Negative

26/5/19... treble reunion... any ST holder care to share how sales are going?

Going to members on Monday, hope some remain!
I had a look earlier and they’ve only released the first tier so far. Think the pricing is a little off the mark. My seat is about the same price as a normal league game, not quite sure what that’s about

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
100%, as they can't play us, and an FA Cup game over the same weekend.
Will be interesting where they slot it in, as it could obvs be a critical game. So surely has to be earliest available April midweeker?
Cool. As long as they don’t bring it forward to the midweek before I’m good. Hope they aren’t allowed to have it after game week 38.

corno_mufc

I had a look earlier and they’ve only released the first tier so far. Think the pricing is a little off the mark. My seat is about the same price as a normal league game, not quite sure what that’s about
Thanks- not surprised if the pricing is a little high, nostalgia factor I guess, just hope it's a good mix of the 99' squad and not just barely known squad players of the era.

All for charity I guess!

Cpt Negative

Thanks- not surprised if the pricing is a little high, nostalgia factor I guess, just hope it's a good mix of the 99' squad and not just barely known squad players of the era.

All for charity I guess!
I’m sure the advert said all 22 starting players involved

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
£50 top whack for the reunion game.
That seems a bit strong

corno_mufc

I’m sure the advert said all 22 starting players involved
Haven't seen any adverts, only saw what the BBC put out.

But have since read;

Sir Alex Ferguson has confirmed he will take his former seat in the dugout to manage Manchester United ’99 Legends for this unique event. Supporters can also look forward to welcoming a host of Manchester United legends back to the Theatre of Dreams, including many players who graced the hallowed turf in 1999.
Price band A - £50 Adult, £10 Junior
Price band B - £40 Adult, £10 Junior
Price band C - £30 Adult, £10 Junior
Price band D - £19.99 Adult, £10 Junior

https://www.manutd.com/en/tickets-and-hospitality/treble-reunion

JMack1234

Anybody got a spare for Arsenal away? It would make me a very happy person.

TheHeya

Got a call back from the Ticket office and offered 2 tickets to Liverpool game. Keep your phones on you guys.

Robbo*

is the Wolves cup game likely to be a Friday night?

Hopefully the dates/times of the April PL fixtures are released this week.

rsb

Just realised we play Wolves in the league on 6th April weekend which is also the FA cup semi final weekend. So that means that league game will be moved regardless.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
Another call for two tickets together for the Watford game 30th March please.

Last edited:

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
Southampton (2 Mar) showing available to members, lots of choice for seats too!
That is so annoying as I have been checking regularly for tickets to that game yet it always showed that all tickets were sold out and only hospitality was left.

If anyone has 2/3 tickets for Southampton at home please let me know!

Thanks!

Last edited:

Red00012

The FA really do care about supporters to be fair to them. 8 million viewers last Monday, feck the 4000 that will travel.

Robbo*

anyone got any tips about travel back to London after Wolves?