All ticket/travel information thread - 2019/20 edition - Touting will not be tolerated on the site

philipos

Singles available for Alkmaar and Colchester - will do a deal of two for the price of one - that's £38 for both games in South Stand Upper.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
I have 1 spare ticket for tonight against Spurs. £45 face value. Stretford End lower (W203).

Can meet in London or Manchester.

If you're interested drop me a line!

Eurotrash

I want to take my son to a home game during next year. Which game is not important, but I would like to maximize the chances of it being on a Saturday.

Which games would be recommended?

oLeSoLsKjAeR20

I want to take my son to a home game during next year. Which game is not important, but I would like to maximize the chances of it being on a Saturday.

Which games would be recommended?
Norwich (11th Jan), Wolves (1st Feb), Watford (22nd Feb), Sheffield Utd (21st March), Bournemouth (11th April), Southampton (25th April), West Ham (9th May)

All of these are pencilled in as Sat games and none of them would really have the look of a game that might be moved to the Sunday for TV. But obviously nothing is certain until they're confirmed.

The West Ham game is the only one that is set in stone - Sat 9th at 3pm (as far as I know) as all 10 matches are played on the same day at 3pm on the last day of the season.

Name Changed

weso26
I'm looking for tickets for the Burnley game. If anyone has any please give me a shout. There are 10 of us coming across so far and we only have 3 tickets !

LooseCannon

Pair in the stretford end available for Everton on the 15th and Newcastle on the 26th.

DM me if interested

McLovin

Bites pillows thinking of John Terry
Away for most of Dec and Jan, so my pair are available for the below games. NW3434 (right next to Stretford End). PM if you're interested.

Everton (15 dec)
Newcastle (26 dec)
Norwich (11 jan)
Burnley (22 Jan)

EDIT: now gone for all four. Thanks.

Last edited:

McLovin

Bites pillows thinking of John Terry
I'm looking for tickets for the Burnley game. If anyone has any please give me a shout. There are 10 of us coming across so far and we only have 3 tickets !
Can give you my pair for the game if you're still interested. Feel free to drop me a PM.

hp88

Anyone had any issues with Applying for Wovles ? Mates have applied but I keep getting the following message.

EVENT INFORMATION
WOLVERHAMPTON WANDERERS (DATE/KO TBC)
This game is now sold out, but any further tickets which may become available will be sold exclusively to Official Members (each person attending will need to hold an Official Membership); to join now; select ‘Join United’ at the top of the page.

robinrooney

3 spares for Everton, Stretford End tier 2. Cards in Manchester, can meet before the game. Will only sell to long standing members that can be vouched for.

Red00012

Anyone had any issues with Applying for Wovles ? Mates have applied but I keep getting the following message.

EVENT INFORMATION
WOLVERHAMPTON WANDERERS (DATE/KO TBC)
This game is now sold out, but any further tickets which may become available will be sold exclusively to Official Members (each person attending will need to hold an Official Membership); to join now; select ‘Join United’ at the top of the page.
Tickets will be released again soon possibly between now and the new year .

oldhand

Norwich (11th Jan), Wolves (1st Feb), Watford (22nd Feb), Sheffield Utd (21st March), Bournemouth (11th April), Southampton (25th April), West Ham (9th May)

All of these are pencilled in as Sat games and none of them would really have the look of a game that might be moved to the Sunday for TV. But obviously nothing is certain until they're confirmed.

The West Ham game is the only one that is set in stone - Sat 9th at 3pm (as far as I know) as all 10 matches are played on the same day at 3pm on the last day of the season.
Watford won't be Saturday because follows Europa league R32 match on the Thursday, others could move for R16 QF and SF assuming we get there, don't know other europa dates without looking

hp88

Tickets will be released again soon possibly between now and the new year .
Sorry should have said it was for the FA Cup, managed to apply over the phone in the end. The website is still fecked for me.

HarryRedCrumbs

Does anyone know if Chester road (south of the ground) closes after the match, and if so, for how long? I'm going to the AZ Alkmaar game on Thursday night and was planning on parking just off Chester rd but an info map from utd's website says its closed post match.

Sorry if this is the wrong thread to post in but it feels like travel info to me...

Thanks!

robinrooney

Does anyone know if Chester road (south of the ground) closes after the match, and if so, for how long? I'm going to the AZ Alkmaar game on Thursday night and was planning on parking just off Chester rd but an info map from utd's website says its closed post match.

Sorry if this is the wrong thread to post in but it feels like travel info to me...

Thanks!
That is one of the major roads out of the city. It does not close after the game

Parma Dewol

Thanks!
A small section of Chester Road does get closed after the match at the junction to Sir Matt Busby Way; the amount of people pouring out of OT makes it an essential closure. In my experience you're better off parking a little bit further out.

Robin

Wolves results out now, I’m the same unsuccessful in every application, you’ve got to live in places like Slough to get tickets nowadays

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Wolves results out now, I’m the same unsuccessful in every application, you’ve got to live in places like Slough to get tickets nowadays
Was that a particular dig at our Slough friend below your post?!
Or just taken at random!?

oldhand

Only got 1 of past 7 on my execs since Chelsea, obviously some high demand ones but still, you have good and bad runs. I did well last season but season before i went 10 without on execs

philipos

Got my first of the season for Arsenal but turns out I’m not sure whether I can make it - would be willing to swap for a Watford ticket through the Ticket Forwarding Exchange.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Got my first of the season for Arsenal but turns out I’m not sure whether I can make it - would be willing to swap for a Watford ticket through the Ticket Forwarding Exchange.
That Arsenal date and kick off is pretty awkward isn't it!

I usually get into the game in the Arsenal end from a work pal's membership, but this year would just be too awkward travel wise

hp88

Chubbed for Arsenal and Wovles, 2019 was a good run think my luck has finally run out.

Starkie_1

Affluent and Likeminded
Any of you wonderful lot have a pair for either Norwich on Jan 11th or Wolves on Feb 1st? Long gone are the days I could offer away help or the like. But would be doing me a massive favour for this! Ta

Red00012

Why does the site say tickets on sale and when you click on it, they are none available ?

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Looking for a couple of tickets, possibly 3 to any home game in the second half of the season if anyone knows of any.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Are we expecting the next wave of fixture changes soon? February's games?

Was in for Friday, but they obvs had to wait for today's draw. A couple of moves to sundays for sure.