All ticket/travel information thread - 2019/20 edition - Touting will not be tolerated on the site

hp88

Had STs for 15 years now with my dad but he can’t go anymore so I’m planning to get my mates name on my dads.
Will changing name on the ticket downgrade it from Gold to Red?
I did ring the ticket office but the guy over the phone wasn’t much help.

Cheers.
Looking to do the same thing with my mates ticket next year, last time I asked I got fobbed off with them saying the ticket would go back into the pool for those on the waiting list.

Just seems easier to carry on using the ticket in your dads name.

Looking for a pair v City 7/1 if anyone is selling?
They're on sale to one united members at the moment.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Had STs for 15 years now with my dad but he can’t go anymore so I’m planning to get my mates name on my dads.
Will changing name on the ticket downgrade it from Gold to Red?
I did ring the ticket office but the guy over the phone wasn’t much help.

Cheers.
That'd definitely kill the years accumulated unfortunately.
Just crack on with your mate going in your dad's name - friends/family rule makes that fine.

Only issues are 1) applying for aways is out, as would have to be in his name, and 2) if your dad is OAP, you'd in effect be de-frauding the club being a senior on a reduced price job..

GeorgieBoy

Looking to do the same thing with my mates ticket next year, last time I asked I got fobbed off with them saying the ticket would go back into the pool for those on the waiting list.

Just seems easier to carry on using the ticket in your dads name.

They're on sale to one united members at the moment.
That'd definitely kill the years accumulated unfortunately.
Just crack on with your mate going in your dad's name - friends/family rule makes that fine.

Only issues are 1) applying for aways is out, as would have to be in his name, and 2) if your dad is OAP, you'd in effect be de-frauding the club being a senior on a reduced price job..
Cheers lads!

GeorgieBoy

ps is there any benefit once you hit Gold? (Presume gold is 10?)
Gold is 10 yes.
I have literally no idea what they all do but know you need at least Silver to be able to apply to aways.
I’m sure there’s someone on here who’s more clued in?

Gold is 10 yes.
I have literally no idea what they all do but know you need at least Silver to be able to apply to aways.
I’m sure there’s someone on here who’s more clued in?
I've got GOLD, absolutely no difference to Silver.

Old fella has platinum, and all he has to show for it is a nice little silver plate under his seat with his name engraved on it.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
An early shout out. I am looking for a pair against Watford on Feb 22nd.
Sun Feb 23rd mate (not to be a pedantic bastad, but just in case you thought it was the Saturday and if it changes you wanting them!!)

philipos

One ticket available for the City match on 7 January

South Stand Upper at face value of £38

Meet outside beforehand

NextSeason

From the banks of the Irwell, to Sicily..
Probably one of the best offers you will get on here all season:

Pair of Wolves away FA Cup (tomorrow) and a pair of City EFL home leg (Tues 7th Jan) available. Ideally meet someone prematch in Wolves tomorrow for both sets of tickets.

PM me if wanted.

Edit: Wolves gone and 3 for City now available.

Last edited:

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
Hi guys,

I have a single ticket available for the Norwich game at Old Trafford on the 11th, located in the Stretford End, block W201.

Can meet in London or Manchester to give you my card. Let me know if you're interested - face value is around £45, but happy to sell for £30.

Cheers.

Jonno

Are the United City tickets supposed to have been sent through the post, or are they to be pre loaded onto my one United membership card?

i bought them back in December and havent received them

Last edited:

Red00012

Are the United City tickets supposed to have been sent through the post, or are they to be pre loaded onto my one United membership card?

i bought them back in December and havent received them
They are Loaded onto your card , the only reason it’s paper if you’ve misplaced your card.

20le_Solskjaer

I also have a single ticket available for the Norwich game at Old Trafford on the 11th, located in NE3417.

Can post you my card. Let me know if you're interested - face value is around £50, but happy to sell for £40.

Tomuś

Nani is crap, I tell you!
Still looking for a pair (preferably Stretford End) in February. Anyone?

philipos

One or two season cards available in the South Stand Upper for the Wolves replay. Cost price £50 each.

PM me.

Jonno

Hi all, I'm going tomorrow night V City.

Anybody normally park nearby for cash that can recommend the best street/area to park that will enable me to bolt onto the motorway and head north (Preston) after the game?

I normally park over near Media City and walk over for 20-30 mins but want to drive in much closer this time without the risk of getting trapped in a bottle neck after full time

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Anyone know if East 2 is still where they put the extra away fans in the FA cup? Hence moving season ticket holders there to paper tickets?
And anyone know how quickly they'll decide on whether the date is the Tue or the Wed?

Fingers crossed paper tickets / wed combo!

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Utd insane way of releasing tickets in batches has backfired for the derby. Plenty left on general sale.

Loads in east tier two as City only being give 3k, not the 9k that those seats were held back for.

NextSeason

From the banks of the Irwell, to Sicily..
Utd insane way of releasing tickets in batches has backfired for the derby. Plenty left on general sale.

Loads in east tier two as City only being give 3k, not the 9k that those seats were held back for.
What a joke on the reduced away allocations for both teams.

I've got 3 spare for tomorrow which I will take less than face on if anyone wants them - PM me.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach

Presume the 15% to away club only covers the fa cup then?
Do we think it's likely wolves will take or be given a higher allocation and East2 united fans will be moved?

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Presume the 15% to away club only covers the fa cup then?
Do we think it's likely wolves will take or be given a higher allocation and East2 united fans will be moved?
I can't see Wolves selling 3k+ at a weeks notice and £45 a pop.

oldhand

Anyone know if East 2 is still where they put the extra away fans in the FA cup? Hence moving season ticket holders there to paper tickets?
And anyone know how quickly they'll decide on whether the date is the Tue or the Wed?

Fingers crossed paper tickets / wed combo!
Looks like just the normal away end and no TRA in stretford if you look, tickets already on sale even though date not known

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
They want to get a move on if that's the case
I can't see Wolves selling 3k+ at a weeks notice and £45 a pop.
Looks like just the normal away end and no TRA in stretford if you look, tickets already on sale even though date not known
This Jan is proving to be a nightmare, even opting out of the league cup, there's every chance of 2 FA cup games on top of the 2 league games.

Best case is the replay being the Wed, as I'm in the north midlands that day for work and could shoot over there.
Worst case it's Tuesday, and no ST move to paper tickets!

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
This Jan is proving to be a nightmare, even opting out of the league cup, there's every chance of 2 FA cup games on top of the 2 league games.

Best case is the replay being the Wed, as I'm in the north midlands that day for work and could shoot over there.
Worst case it's Tuesday, and no ST move to paper tickets!
I am hoping there is no move to paper tickets, I'm fed up of ringing the TO to complain about it :lol:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I am hoping there is no move to paper tickets, I'm fed up of ringing the TO to complain about it :lol:
Because the seats are always worse? :)

Paper tickets can be a life saver when you live 200miles away and can't possibly get up that often, and are faced with an ugly weekend/midweek combo!

This is why after 7 years I think i'm making this my last year of holding 2 STs....will move to the more sedate calmer life of looking on here and using memberships!!

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Because the seats are always worse? :)

Paper tickets can be a life saver when you live 200miles away and can't possibly get up that often, and are faced with an ugly weekend/midweek combo!

This is why after 7 years I think i'm making this my last year of holding 2 STs....will move to the more sedate calmer life of looking on here and using memberships!!
Yeah I can see how useful they can be for that, and if I do pass mine on I do prefer them to be paper rather than the cards. For some reason when we get moved they always split us up, despite all tickets being paid by one card. So every time I have to ring up and change the tickets again so we are next to each other. I've had to pick them up from the TO before kick off due to them not being posted in time. The whole system is so much more complicated than it needs to be.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Yeah I can see how useful they can be for that, and if I do pass mine on I do prefer them to be paper rather than the cards. For some reason when we get moved they always split us up, despite all tickets being paid by one card. So every time I have to ring up and change the tickets again so we are next to each other. I've had to pick them up from the TO before kick off due to them not being posted in time. The whole system is so much more complicated than it needs to be.
Now that is annoying - and hard to understand when you're on 1 card, and next to each other normally!
They do seem to send the paper tickets out later and later, which rucks everything up.

The fact they haven't even got a date confirmed yet, when it could be as close away as 8 days, probably gives us a clue that it won't be fun this time either.

mark_a

and 2) if your dad is OAP, you'd in effect be de-frauding the club being a senior on a reduced price job..
On this, my understanding is that if an OAP passes the ticket to friends/family not over 65 you can pay the difference by contacting the ticket office. I'm fairly sure that used to be the case anyway.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
On this, my understanding is that if an OAP passes the ticket to friends/family not over 65 you can pay the difference by contacting the ticket office. I'm fairly sure that used to be the case anyway.
Yes, very true.

The problem is if a youngster takes the OAP season ticket on every week, and doesn't do that - which they probably wouldn't!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Still no sign of the Cup replay date being confirmed yet? They need to let people know ASAP
Yep!!
If it's Wednesday, I'm in Nottingham until 3/4pm and it's doable...if it's Tuesday, I'm screwed :(

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
You’re in luck!
The Weds is my Anniversary so I am screwed now :lol:
Yes!!

Superb!
Even better have my work hire car until the Friday 17th, as I feared having to make a mad burn back to give it back in on the Thursday..200 miles away :D

philipos

I can’t make the Wednesday for the Wolves replay so I have two season cards available for the South Stand Upper.

PM me ASAP if interested so that I can post the cards if necessary.