All ticket/travel information thread - 2019/20 edition - Touting will not be tolerated on the site

McLovin

Bites pillows thinking of John Terry
Pair available for Norwich game. NW 3434. DM if interested.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
I have 1 ticket available in the Stretford End lower, block w201 for Norwich and also for Wolves - £30 each.

Cpt Negative

Wolves game confirmed as Wednesday at 1945.

shambles from United not to let season ticket holders know by email/text giving us 7 days notice of a game.

club can’t do anything right at the moment

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Wolves game confirmed as Wednesday at 1945.

shambles from United not to let season ticket holders know by email/text giving us 7 days notice of a game.

club can’t do anything right at the moment
I had a text at 5.30pm about it?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
oh. I’ve had nothing yet, got the text saying they’ve took payment quick enough
Can be a little hit and miss at times. It seems they either bombard you, or don't bother at all!
I'm just glad it's the Wed as for once a work meeting actually helps me attend!

Robin

It appears that Wolves have declined our very generous offer of 9000 tickets for the replay and are just taking the usual away allocation of 3300, the fans are threatening a boycott because they are having to pay the same price as us. Whereas in the first game they only charged us £25-£30,

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
It appears that Wolves have declined our very generous offer of 9000 tickets for the replay and are just taking the usual away allocation of 3300, the fans are threatening a boycott because they are having to pay the same price as us. Whereas in the first game they only charged us £25-£30,
What is the "us" price though, as united tickets range from 30-50?

Evans999

Was anyone effected by the ticket office last night? Seats next to me were empty all of the first half. A couple arrived for the second half and said their tickets didn't work at turnstile and had to queue to get new tickets, joined the queue at half 7 and made it into the ground at 9.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Was anyone effected by the ticket office last night? Seats next to me were empty all of the first half. A couple arrived for the second half and said their tickets didn't work at turnstile and had to queue to get new tickets, joined the queue at half 7 and made it into the ground at 9.
Weird. I guess that explains why it somehow looked fuller after half time when loads of people seemed to had had enough and gone home

Robin

What is the "us" price though, as united tickets range from 30-50?
They are charging the same as us as in £37 if they are season ticket holders, then they also have a members price and then a general sale price which I think is £42 the same as a non member at OT would have to pay.

robinrooney

3 together in W3106 Stretty upper for Norwich and Wolves. Will do a deal below FV if you take both games. Cards are in Manchester

philipos

Pair for Wolves available in south Stand Upper - cost £50 each but will take £60 for the pair. Will need to handover after Norwich game or post.

redrudders

Pair available for Wolves game in East Stand. PM me interested, will go below FV. Will need to send out after Norwich game.

Red00012

In Manchester for my first game in a while today, really excited! Any recommendations for pubs to visit beforehand?
Near the stadium , If you’re looking for a sing song Bishop Blaize.
If you’re looking for a busy bar , The Trafford (personally don’t like it myself )
I’ve been down to Hotel Football a few times if you fancy a few beers and food.

ZupZup

In Manchester for my first game in a while today, really excited! Any recommendations for pubs to visit beforehand?
Depends what you fancy? If you’re looking for somewhere with a lot of United fans and some atmosphere... probably Barca in Castlefield as that’s where the red army go before matches. You won’t get in if you’re wearing United merch though.

Deansgate/Castlefield is not a bad area for going anyway as lots of other pubs and bars around there too and it’s on the way to Old Trafford. You can just get the tram if you’re heading from Piccadilly station.

Vault Dweller

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Near the stadium , If you’re looking for a sing song Bishop Blaize.
If you’re looking for a busy bar , The Trafford (personally don’t like it myself )
I’ve been down to Hotel Football a few times if you fancy a few beers and food.

Depends what you fancy? If you’re looking for somewhere with a lot of United fans and some atmosphere... probably Barca in Castlefield as that’s where the red army go before matches. You won’t get in if you’re wearing United merch though.

Deansgate/Castlefield is not a bad area for going anyway as lots of other pubs and bars around there too and it’s on the way to Old Trafford. You can just get the tram if you’re heading from Piccadilly station.
Cheers guys! Getting a taxi up to the ground soon, as we have United tops on think we will give the Hotel Football a look in. Hoping for a good win!

Parma Dewol

1 spare in East Stand for the FA Cup tie against Wolves on Wednesday, January 15. Can meet outside the stadium before kick off. Below face value. PM if interested.

robinrooney

Our group have a pair and a 4 that I posted immediately after the game. No interest.

Trying to sell at 15 quid a ticket is getting me nowhere.
Ticket office are also now charging £5 for a paper ticket and you can only request it once a season. feckin scandalous considering how shit we are and the number of midweek games

Ticket office are also now charging £5 for a paper ticket and you can only request it once a season. feckin scandalous considering how shit we are and the number of midweek games
Well as much as some will paint a rosey picture around here, trying to sell spare tickets shows you the interest has dropped off a cliff. Bloody nightmare.

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
I've literally been offered about 10 pairs of tickets for around 20.00 :lol: . I imagine I'll be offered some free later in the week.

These midweek cup games are a nightmare. It is too expensive.

GeorgieBoy

Was it just my imagination or did they not do the usual "today's attendance" spiel at OT yesterday? The tannoys were playing up where I was sat, but I don't remember hearing it.
Now you've mentioned it, I also can't remember it being announced.

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
Season ticket holders - I had an email from the club to say they will be posting out paper tickets for wolves. Anyone received theirs or is the email an error and they will be loaded onto the season cards as usual ?

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Season ticket holders - I had an email from the club to say they will be posting out paper tickets for wolves. Anyone received theirs or is the email an error and they will be loaded onto the season cards as usual ?
Where do you sit? Stretford End? Seems a bit odd

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Not seen anything. And as an east two guy, id be the usual area for such a thing.
However, Wolves weren't taking more than just standard away end totals i thought?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Well as much as some will paint a rosey picture around here, trying to sell spare tickets shows you the interest has dropped off a cliff. Bloody nightmare.
I'm actually massively weighing up my season tickets at the end of this season.
This Jan has been a nightmare, and that's with opting out of the league cup.

I think I've just about got away with it for the three games but it was a close one.