All ticket/travel information thread - 2019/20 edition - Touting will not be tolerated on the site

K Stand Knut

I’m not sure why anyone would pay for their ST until they have to, I certainly won’t be until I’ve categorically been told it will be 100% full.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
How is everyone planning to watch United games this season then since we can't go yet? I'm looking at the cheapest way to do it. Might just fork out £25/pm on NOWtv for Sky Sports then work out a way round BT later on.

Mart1974

harbours delusions of insignificance
I’m not sure why anyone would pay for their ST until they have to, I certainly won’t be until I’ve categorically been told it will be 100% full.
I paid up early doors. Being refunded for the first missed game.

Mart1974

i respect anyone’s choice to do it but just not sure why. Money better in my account than United’s and I’ll just pay up as soon. As they announce we can go back.
I did so fairly early on when I was optimistic about getting back to watching live football. I am also a disorganised and didn't want to miss any deadlines.

MC89

Supports
Celtic
The club will need the money seemingly losing £4M a game.

Our deadline got put back until July 17th but I paid mine in April just so the club had the funds in the bank,

the club also gave us a choice of a refund for last years games we missed out on, I think most took the offer but some left the money with club ( think was about £100 for a standard ticket, think they gave me £369, Club Celtic) but I’ve already repaid that money with 6 strips - 3 for me and 3 for my nephew,

Because we renewed our tickets the club has given us a ‘ virtual season ticket’ mean season ticket holder can watch the games that weren’t meant to be on, on Celtic T.V ie 3 o’clock on a Saturday,

Then comes the problem I pay a lot more than my dad, he’s got a standard but I’m getting the same benefit plus I’m not getting a programme, match day hospitality ( half time pies, bovril and lounge access) and priority for away tickets, or with folk with more that one ticket in same household watching this same T.V,

doesn’t bother me me I’m quite happy for the club to keep my money but might bother some.

MC89

Supports
Celtic
How is everyone planning to watch United games this season then since we can't go yet? I'm looking at the cheapest way to do it. Might just fork out £25/pm on NOWtv for Sky Sports then work out a way round BT later on.
Have the club not gave season ticket holders access to MUTV? ( read my previous post on what Celtic have done ).

K Stand Knut

Our deadline got put back until July 17th but I paid mine in April just so the club had the funds in the bank,

the club also gave us a choice of a refund for last years games we missed out on, I think most took the offer but some left the money with club ( think was about £100 for a standard ticket, think they gave me £369, Club Celtic) but I’ve already repaid that money with 6 strips - 3 for me and 3 for my nephew,

Because we renewed our tickets the club has given us a ‘ virtual season ticket’ mean season ticket holder can watch the games that weren’t meant to be on, on Celtic T.V ie 3 o’clock on a Saturday,

Then comes the problem I pay a lot more than my dad, he’s got a standard but I’m getting the same benefit plus I’m not getting a programme, match day hospitality ( half time pies, bovril and lounge access) and priority for away tickets, or with folk with more that one ticket in same household watching this same T.V,

doesn’t bother me me I’m quite happy for the club to keep my money but might bother some.
my heart bleeds for the club who ‘needs money’.

the club can f*** off as far as I’m concerned. I’m not going to pay them a penny until such time as I can go to the ground and watch games.

TheRedDevil2019

Have the club not gave season ticket holders access to MUTV? ( read my previous post on what Celtic have done ).
They did for 3months at the end of last season when they dished out the now TV passes. Nothing since.

Mart1974

Good stuff.

MC89

Supports
Celtic
my heart bleeds for the club who ‘needs money’.

the club can f*** off as far as I’m concerned. I’m not going to pay them a penny until such time as I can go to the ground and watch games.
Don’t moan then when the club doesn’t buy players then, money has to come in first before it can go out, simple as that.

K Stand Knut

Don’t moan then when the club doesn’t buy players then, money has to come in first before it can go out, simple as that.
i hate to break it to you but my £700 isn’t going to help towards any kind of transfer.

The whole number of STs paid in full is hardly going to assist with any player purchases either

TheRedDevil2019

i hate to break it to you but my £700 isn’t going to help towards any kind of transfer.

The whole number of STs paid in full is hardly going to assist with any player purchases either
Rubbish, roughly 50,000+ renewals at £700+ will fetch anywhere from 35mil to 45million. That's Donny Van Der Beek paid for right there...

Reactions: Rood

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Anyone know if Sky/BT etc are continuing showing every premier game live after the international break?

I ask, as on the fantasy footy site, it has about 4-5 games at 3pm without a tv logo against them, with just the mornin/evening and Sun/Mon games showing as on tv.

Maybe they haven't changed it yet, but they can't change the times now surely, meaning you'd have loads at 3pm saturday.
And if they have stopped showing all games, why?

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
What's everyones thoughts about renewing after our utter incompetence again? Think that's it for me now. Don't think I'll bother going back when we are allowed.

hp88

What's everyones thoughts about renewing after our utter incompetence again? Think that's it for me now. Don't think I'll bother going back when we are allowed.
Asking for my £200 back... we ain't going back this season so I would rather have the cash in my bank.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Anyone know if Sky/BT etc are continuing showing every premier game live after the international break?

I ask, as on the fantasy footy site, it has about 4-5 games at 3pm without a tv logo against them, with just the mornin/evening and Sun/Mon games showing as on tv.

Maybe they haven't changed it yet, but they can't change the times now surely, meaning you'd have loads at 3pm saturday.
And if they have stopped showing all games, why?
Im pretty sure they will show them, they changed match times at 5 days notice couple of weeks ago
https://www.manchestereveningnews.c...ll-news/man-united-fixtures-tv-spurs-18985615

if things go back to normal then I will renew - incompetence from the board is not a new thing !