All ticket/travel information thread - 2019/20 edition - Touting will not be tolerated on the site

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
Disclaimer: Redcafe will not accept any responsibility or liability related to any transactions amongst its members.

LisburnWhite

I know the fixture list comes out tomorrow (14th June) but when do United release the tickets and will it be all in one go as in previous years ?

Reynoldo

I know the fixture list comes out tomorrow (14th June) but when do United release the tickets and will it be all in one go as in previous years ?
I don’t know about general release tickets but I got a mail earlier saying that ballot applications for the big matches wouldn’t be open tomorrow and that they are changing to opening the ballot only 5 weeks before the game.

LisburnWhite

I don’t know about general release tickets but I got a mail earlier saying that ballot applications for the big matches wouldn’t be open tomorrow and that they are changing to opening the ballot only 5 weeks before the game.
Thanks, found out a few thousand are being released tomorrow for most of the games (not big matches) and then some more closer to the match date. Looks like it's the same format as past few years for members.
Will be waiting at 9 tomorrow hitting the f5, oh the joys....

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
Site wont work for anyone else?? I am redirected to a forbidden page !! SO annoying !!!

Whatsername

It's the usual mess I see.
Got tickets in the basket, entered payment details, the line at the top had green ticks all along (including confirmation), had the Barclaycard checking box pop up...and then sat and sat and sat waiting for a confirmation number to appear, and the countdown was still, well, counting down and then there was another pop up saying it'd timed out and the tickets had been released.

Evans999

Been in the Queue since 8.45am. Still not got through.

All through and tickets to games bought!

Last edited:

oLeSoLsKjAeR20

I know this is technically not a 2018/19 issue but just wondered if someone could advise me on this. I gave my pair of season tickets to a woman from work to use on the last day of last season v Watford. She has returned with mine but her husband has lost my mate's card :mad: She only told me this after I had emailed her to ask for them back - pretty sure she thought that if she left it, I wouldn't come looking for them as the season was over. But I really like the idea of keeping it as a souvenir as it was my first ever ST. I lost mine during the season and it only cost me £15 for a replacement. Does anyone know if United would even issue a replacement for an expired card? I didn't even know if my mate will be too bothered or not but it's the principle. She hasn't even apologised or looked arsed in the slightest so I'd love to tell her he wants a new one. But if it's not possible then she just gets away with it and that does my head in!!

GoalsGetGirls

Been in the Queue since 8.45am. Still not got through.
Same for me and been stuck on the last quarter of the loading circle for the past hour. Presumably it slows down a lot once people are in and have to choose their tickets

Alfie092

Stuck on it saying an approximate waiting time of 0 - 30 minutes for the past 1 hour! The loading circle is basically 98% full and hasn't moved in the past 1 hour. Scared of refreshing it or anything in case it causes me to go to the back of the queue!

I remember this happened to me last year, I eventually got through and when I tried purchasing tickets, MAJORITY of them were GONE! They were a few seats available more further back, so the slightly cheaper tickets, so I went to purchase them only for it to crash at the checkout! Had to wait for the loading circle to complete again, this time not as long but when I was through those seats were gone too!In other words I didn't get any tickets as I needed 2 seats together and there were none available for any of the weekend games :(

cjhill44

Bad news. most tickets are already gone.
Added ticket to basket and it says ticketing system is unavailable

cjhill44

Doesn't look like any tickets have even been released for SAF stand

Last edited by a moderator:

Sterling Archer

Managed to get two tickets that are a few rows apart in the same section because there were no more adjacents available. Is it typically easy to swap seats at the game with someone so we sit next to each other? I figure I can give up the seat a few rows closer to the pitch as a trade . Or is that frowned upon?

Whatsername

I've managed to get two for the Wolves game although they're not adjacent, just a few seats apart.
There are sections highlighted as having tickets still but even putting in 'one' brings back a message saying that I need to reduce the number or whatever.

Tried calling and got a message saying that they're too busy to take the call.

Purplecrayon

This might be a silly question, but because our match tickets are on our membership card...how do we know where to sit once in the stadium?!

Whatsername

Going by past seasons, they'll send you a confirmation email with gate and seat number and then a text message near the match.
Same this season, I've had two confirmations for tickets bought yesterday. One from the e-tickets address almost immediately afterwards and another today for the same tickets from Utd's address. Both contain the entrance number and block, row and seat numbers.

Robbo*

Heard you might be able to drink at CL games next season (or one after possibly). Game changer for even more messy European aways.

.Rossi

ever get that feeling of déjà vu?
Anyone have trouble logging into their account on United's website?

Bought tickets earlier on from the site, got the confirmations etc all emailed to me.

Tried logging in there and it's saying "there is no account with that email account"

Fergie's gum

Would be appreciated if anyone could advise on the following? I will be visiting the UK in August and the only game I will be able to attend will be the Spurs home game. My question is which is the best way to go about getting tickets for 2 adults 2 kids, or worst case just 1 adult. I realize 4 tickets will be very hard to come by but if at all possible would I have to get an official membership for everyone in order to apply or could I enter the ballot for 4 tickets with one membership?
Is the ballot the best way to go about getting a ticket/s?
Thanks

jymufc20

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Would be appreciated if anyone could advise on the following? I will be visiting the UK in August and the only game I will be able to attend will be the Spurs home game. My question is which is the best way to go about getting tickets for 2 adults 2 kids, or worst case just 1 adult. I realize 4 tickets will be very hard to come by but if at all possible would I have to get an official membership for everyone in order to apply or could I enter the ballot for 4 tickets with one membership?
Is the ballot the best way to go about getting a ticket/s?
Thanks
I could be wrong but i think you would need a membership for every ticket and even then you might struggle to get 4 seats together with it being against Spurs.

jymufc20

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Thanks for the warning. I’ll have to give it a go then and see what I end up with. Are ticket exchanges an option?
If you can find someone on here with 4 seats next to each other and they can't make that match you could possibly by them for face value, but i have to say the chanches of that are slim. But you never know you could get lucky.

hp88

If anyone after pairs of tickets after September drop me a message, cutting down on the games this year so should have spares throughout the season.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Are we expecting the first tv games announced this week,anyone know?

RedNed77

I’ve had a text message from united telling me I can guarantee myself tickets for any of the big 6 this year and to call them. Does anybody know what tickets they are talking about, I.e will they be expensive corporates rather than just standard.

Whatsername

I’ve had a text message from united telling me I can guarantee myself tickets for any of the big 6 this year and to call them. Does anybody know what tickets they are talking about, I.e will they be expensive corporates rather than just standard.
They'll be the VIP packages, they've been promoting them on social media.

Parma Dewol

For those that need to arrange travel plans:

UNITED’S AUGUST AND SEPTEMBER PREMIER LEAGUE FIXTURES:
Friday 10 August: v Leicester City H (20:00 BST, live on Sky Sports)
Sunday 19 August: v Brighton & Hove Albion A (16:00 BST, live on Sky Sports)
Monday 27 August: v Tottenham Hotspur H (20:00 BST, live on Sky Sports)
Saturday 1 September: v Burnley A (15:00 BST) *
Saturday 15 September: v Watford A (17:30 BST, live on BT Sport)
Saturday 22 September: v Wolves H (15:00 BST)
Saturday 29 September: v West Ham United A (12:30 BST, live on BT Sport)

* The Reds' clash with Burnley at Turf Moor is subject to change if Sean Dyche's side qualify for the Europa League group stage.

To see United's revised fixture list in full, visit manutd.com/fixtures. Please note that dates and kick-off times for matches from 6 October onwards are subject to change. The Premier League will announce the TV selections for October and November in around a month's time.

vulmik

Hey fellas,

Not sure if I'm allowed to post this here (please delete if not ok) but I'll be in London for my honeymoon the week we play West Ham away (Sep 29) and was wondering what my best bet for tickets would be?

Ta

vulmik

If anyone after pairs of tickets after September drop me a message, cutting down on the games this year so should have spares throughout the season.
I've sent you an inbox msg mate thanks.

Purplecrayon

Had to return my Leicester city tickets, because I can't do night matches.

Does anyone know when the second round of tickets go on sale?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Well, wasn't expecting Friday and Mondays for our first home games! Arse!