All ticket/travel information thread - 2019/20 edition - Touting will not be tolerated on the site

m_almomen

Any away end tickets for Burnley game ? Would love to experience the away end atmosphere. Attended the game vs Spurs last night and still very disappointed.

Dubai_Red

Hi all. Does anyone have a single available for Watford away on the 15th?

JMack1234

Will tickets for the first Champions League game be released when the draw is out? The sites says tickets are on sale but you can't select a seat.

corno_mufc

Will tickets for the first Champions League game be released when the draw is out? The sites says tickets are on sale but you can't select a seat.
There were loads of seats a week or so ago, reckon they'll show as available as and when dates / opposition are fully confirmed.

timmy 2018

I am going to the Arsenal game in December, just for booking flights & accommadation, is there any chance it could be moved to Wednesday for tv purposes or is it set in stone for Tuesday the 4th December?

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
Anyone got any home tickets coming up (in pairs) they're looking to shift. Got some mates moving back to Manc who want some tickets.

ZupZup

Does anybody happen to have either a Watford or Burnley away that they would trade for a West Ham...?

Have made a slight scheduling error.

Evans999

Am I right in saying now that if you're unsuccessful in the ballot for European aways you won't receive a credit? Also a reminder that Lyon and Belgrade will play some matches behind closed doors, so don't buy flights!

oldhand

Am I right in saying now that if you're unsuccessful in the ballot for European aways you won't receive a credit? Also a reminder that Lyon and Belgrade will play some matches behind closed doors, so don't buy flights!
Yes only for going, those could be tough to get

van Nistelrooy

Trying to submit a ticket application in the ballot for the first Champions League home game. The United site allows you two price band preferences (A-I).

Question is, how do you know the section where each ticket price is located inside the ground? Can't find a breakdown anywhere.

corno_mufc

Trying to submit a ticket application in the ballot for the first Champions League home game. The United site allows you two price band preferences (A-I).

Question is, how do you know the section where each ticket price is located inside the ground? Can't find a breakdown anywhere.
Since the site update, I cannot see the page, but it was this image;

https://worldstadia.com/uploads/2018/04/Old-Trafford-stadium-plan.jpg

Deep purple was the cheapest ~£31
Yellow was £40

Cannot remember the others

Jake

Mine's too big and gay.
Any league game with 2 or 3 together (doesn’t matter if only 2) for the next 6 weeks I will buy.

Any away tickets also will buy.

Just PM me.

Thanks - I can’t collect if near Manchester etc will make it as easy as possible just drop me a PM.

Robbo*

Good CL draw trip-wise. How big is YB stadium? Hoping to do all three.

Adzilla

So I purchased two tickets to Champions League home game at OT on the 18th of September, apparantly that game is now on the 19th as an away? which game is my ticket for?

corno_mufc

So I purchased two tickets to Champions League home game at OT on the 18th of September, apparantly that game is now on the 19th as an away? which game is my ticket for?
I bought back on 8th August, the games were listed as Home 1/2/3, and your email should confirm which it is you've bought for.

Being listed as Sept (as they predict the dates), I imagine it's the first home tie which is actually Valencia, in October.

TakeMeHome

TakeMeHome
I'll have a single for Valencia at home if anyone wants it.

I'm hoping to go to the Juve game at home but if anyone has a pair they want to get rid of, give me a shout please :) my mates from school are Juve fans and would love to go :)

ZupZup

I'm hoping to go to the Juve game at home but if anyone has a pair they want to get rid of, give me a shout please :) my mates from school are Juve fans and would love to go :)
You want a United fan to sell his tickets in the home end to Juve fans? I really hope nobody does this.

JipJap Stam

Just applied for Valencia away but juventus away wasn't on the website , is anyone else not seeing this aswell? Thanks

Rajma

After Juve home tickets in October, need 3-4 in total but will collect the single ones as well. Thanks!

JonSlu

I am going to the Arsenal game in December, just for booking flights & accommadation, is there any chance it could be moved to Wednesday for tv purposes or is it set in stone for Tuesday the 4th December?
December's fixtures haven't been changed for TV purposes yet. However Arsenal will be playing in the Europa League on Thursday 29th November so their following Premier League game should be on Sunday 2nd December. Therefore I think it's unlikely that United vs Arsenal will be on Tuesday 4th December. In my opinion it will definitely be moved to Wednesday but don't take my word for it.

JonSlu

Can any execs do a name change for me for Juventus away? Will pay a finders fee or sort an away
Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought the club's ticket forwarding scheme (name change) was only for domestic games.

Macern

Pee pee pants
My dad lives very close to Valencia and I was actually planning on visiting him in december since my holiday starts early in december. If anyone can hook me up with 2-3 tickets for that game I’d be eternally grateful! I don’t get the chance to go to United matches very often.

robinrooney

My dad lives very close to Valencia and I was actually planning on visiting him in december since my holiday starts early in december. If anyone can hook me up with 2-3 tickets for that game I’d be eternally grateful! I don’t get the chance to go to United matches very often.
Euro away tickets have to be collected in the city the game is played in. Doubt anyone will fly to Valencia, collect ticket then give it to you.

They are posted out very rarely, don't expect that to happen for Valencia

Last edited:

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
Applications for CL group games are now open and close 8am on Monday 3rd September.

robinrooney

Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought the club's ticket forwarding scheme (name change) was only for domestic games.
Ticket forwarding and name change are 2 completely different things. Execs can do name changes on their euro away tickets so that the named person can collect the ticket.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Is the derby league cup date sorted yet?
Could do with it being a wed for ticket mailing reasons. Unless there's any chance derby being enough fans for season tickets in my area to be moved.