All ticket/travel information thread - 2019/20 edition - Touting will not be tolerated on the site

berbasloth4

I am going on holiday and i am going to miss the next 4 home games.
Wolves derby valencia and newcastle. I have a seat in the k stand available. Give the 4 games for £120 if someones interested.

Firas United

Just wondering what is the best way to buy our away ticket match against Young boys in Bern ... I discoved that I will be in Switzerland that time ?! Please help

Red00012

Just wondering what is the best way to buy our away ticket match against Young boys in Bern ... I discoved that I will be in Switzerland that time ?! Please help
Are you a member ? If so call them up you might get lucky , I don’t think we used our full allocation.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
Are you a member ? If so call them up you might get lucky , I don’t think we used our full allocation.
We did:
"There were 797 tickets available after cancellations from the first ballot, and over 1,100 applications for the second ballot"
@Firas United You could try calling the club but I would have thought the remaining applicants who lost out on the second ballot would take priority over you for any cancelled tickets.

klayton88

Looking for 2 for Wolves. Any seats. Would be much appreciated. Can meet you at the ground.

redchamp

Anyone else here who bought the Thomas Cook trip to Juventus - do you know when we will find out?

Only had 4 credits at time of application so assumed I'm some way down the list.

Red00012

Anyone else here who bought the Thomas Cook trip to Juventus - do you know when we will find out?

Only had 4 credits at time of application so assumed I'm some way down the list.
I’ve 8 and im not holding my breath.

DuncanEd

youre allowed to "pass them the tickets for free".
Correct and just to add this applies to HOME games only.

AWAY games you cannot use the excuse. They are zero tolerance with aways if they catch your ticket in someone elses possession your banned.

They have heard it all before - "I didnt know!", "It must have been my mate who sold it on". The burden of proof will be on you to overturn the ban just so your aware.

That's why they are now checking at the turnstiles this season at brighton and at burnley. They have banned 16 at Brighton from this and they got a few at burnley also using concessions when they were adults.

I didn't see either check take place so it doesn't happen to everyone but your under no obligation to answer any questions or provide ID. If you do provide ID they will let you in but if it aint your ticket the owner will get a ban letter.

Last edited:

Red00012

No, got a separate message from Thomas Cook Sport for the daytrip.
I think they’ve held back tickets maybe they’ve sorted ppl who have Thomas cook paid for , I got nothing as of yet anyway .

ZupZup

If anyone can't make the match against Watford away this weekend and would be willing to swap their ticket for a West Ham away... drop me a message. Should have checked my schedule!

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
Got a ticket for West Ham away. It's in the home end, but right on the halfway line, second row and it was free, so I'm not complaining. But yeah, my previous request is cancelled!

Last edited:

oldhand

Think they now have returns available to any members including new ones

ell

FAO season ticket reds, need a bit of help and advice please!

My dad and I have had our STs for over 10 years now, however my dad’s ticket is now in the 65+ category. Next weekend I’m taking a friend to the Wolves game, and is it worth the risk of me trying to get in using my dads 65 ticket?

I’ve had a quick read of the T&Cs and it says in such case that you need to pay to upgrade the ticket to a “full ticket” if someone not above 65 is using it.

Has anyone had any experience of this at all? Is it worth the risk or should I follow the official club orders and stump up? Thanks!

rotherham_red

FAO season ticket reds, need a bit of help and advice please!

My dad and I have had our STs for over 10 years now, however my dad’s ticket is now in the 65+ category. Next weekend I’m taking a friend to the Wolves game, and is it worth the risk of me trying to get in using my dads 65 ticket?

I’ve had a quick read of the T&Cs and it says in such case that you need to pay to upgrade the ticket to a “full ticket” if someone not above 65 is using it.

Has anyone had any experience of this at all? Is it worth the risk or should I follow the official club orders and stump up? Thanks!
No point risking it mate, ring them up and pay the difference in price and get your mate to refund you separately.

TakeMeHome

TakeMeHome
I'm struggling to get rid of my single for Wolves on Saturday.

If anyone wants it, they can have it for below FV - £30. I'll get it posted via special delivery for next day delivery.

Too many timewasters on twitter!

Heymrtangerineman

Wonder if anyone can help - though very unlikely I know!

Me and my wee boy (fanatical United fan) were told through a friend of a friend that they'd sorted us United end tickets for West Ham next week. Flights and hotel booked are booked.

Now it turns out the tickets are for the West Ham end :( Genuinely gutted for my son. If anyone does have tickets and can't go please let me know.

Slops

has Adobe Premiere and too much time on his hands
Got a spare for Wolves at home this weekend. £42, North stand.

McLovin

Bites pillows thinking of John Terry
Hey all. My two season tickets are available for the Valencia home game (02/10) and the Newcastle home game (06/10) at FV (£42/ticket).

Seats are in the NW section. PM me if interested.

oldhand

Chubbed in tbe Chelsea ballot
There were loads of empty seats in United's section last night, massive number of cancs/noshows.

Whatsername

Just a quick one for any members on here. Haven't had chance to get to a match yet this season, coming tomorrow and have just got our membership cards out of the box and it says at the side that they need activating. Haven't ever had to do that before and the link they give just directs me to the homepage.
I've logged into my membership account and there's nothing that I can see there that tells me that the cards need activating.
I've had texts and emails to say that our tickets have been added to the cards.

Anyone know if it's necessary and, if so, how did you do it? As I say, it's not something I've been aware of having to do before and we've been coming to games as members for years.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Still looking for Everton tickets - probably need three more. Anyone?

Upside Down Tomato

Looking for Newcastle tickets please
I was looking for tickets to this game too, if your wanting just a single ticket, phone the ticket office they have singles available.
They said they should be releasing more soon as well. So if your looking for two together keep an eye on the website or keep calling them to check.

Reactions: Rood

Red00012

Just a quick one for any members on here. Haven't had chance to get to a match yet this season, coming tomorrow and have just got our membership cards out of the box and it says at the side that they need activating. Haven't ever had to do that before and the link they give just directs me to the homepage.
I've logged into my membership account and there's nothing that I can see there that tells me that the cards need activating.
I've had texts and emails to say that our tickets have been added to the cards.

Anyone know if it's necessary and, if so, how did you do it? As I say, it's not something I've been aware of having to do before and we've been coming to games as members for years.
You might have to activate it online to link with your email ..go to one United sign in using your membership and leaving password blank select activate my membership , you’ll be asked to create a password which should sort it.