All ticket/travel information thread - 2019/20 edition - Touting will not be tolerated on the site

McLovin

Bites pillows thinking of John Terry
Hey all. My two season tickets are available for the Valencia home game (02/10) and the Newcastle home game (06/10) at FV (£42/ticket).

Seats are in the NW section. PM me if interested.
Newcastle is now gone but still have my pair available for Valencia if anyone cares. Below face value.

willhse456

How easy is it to get a tram from Trafford Bar after a match into St. Peter's Square? For night games I usually get on the tram straight from Old Trafford, but £4 for a ticket is a bit much so considering other options.

redrudders

Hi all - been a while since I’ve posted here but just a quick question, where do Utd fans drink before West Ham game these days?

Thanks

jacko94

Hi all - been a while since I’ve posted here but just a quick question, where do Utd fans drink before West Ham game these days?

Thanks
last 2 seasons been in weatherspoons at liverpool street tube gets some reds in

Client6

Hey guys, the draw did not come good for me for the Juventus game. I know the odds were bad but I am gutted nonetheless for it would have been my first visit to Old Trafford and first time watching United live in a competitive game (watched them against Barca in the US). I have been planning this since forever and I am now in a position to go to UK to catch United live but there are no tickets!

So I am looking for 2 tickets to the Chelsea game at Stamford Bridge on 20th October or 2 tickets to the Juventus game at Old Trafford on 23rd October. If anyone can spare a couple of tickets, that would be amazing and would make a lifelong dream come true for me!

Thanks!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Hey guys, the draw did not come good for me for the Juventus game. I know the odds were bad but I am gutted nonetheless for it would have been my first visit to Old Trafford and first time watching United live in a competitive game (watched them against Barca in the US). I have been planning this since forever and I am now in a position to go to UK to catch United live but there are no tickets!

So I am looking for 2 tickets to the Chelsea game at Stamford Bridge on 20th October or 2 tickets to the Juventus game at Old Trafford on 23rd October. If anyone can spare a couple of tickets, that would be amazing and would make a lifelong dream come true for me!

Thanks!
Chelsea away is just a little bit massively hard buddy!

No idea with Juventus. The Ronaldo return and big club should make it tough, but as it's midweek you never know!

Upside Down Tomato

Thanks!
Hey, if you have a twitter account look at @manunitedtix @ManUtdSpares @11giggy @jmanctickets...there are loads of other similar ones too.

They all share tickets people are looking to sell, sometimes at FV sometimes not!!! But they always have tickets going. just watch out for people trying to scam you. Pretty sure I saw some fir juventus on there.

Mibabalou

53', 93', 94', 99', 90+1', 90+3', 26', 34'
Alright everyone, it’s my 28th birthday on October 28th and I figure that it’s the best sign to finally come over and catch a match. I’m flying from NYC and any info on tickets for the Everton match would assure you a beer or 7 anytime you’re in NYC! It would mean the world to me to be able to go to a match.

Feel free to PM and we can discuss via WhatsApp or here.

I kno h club has corporate hospitality but I have zero interest in sitting with that crowd and would love to stand / sing most of the match.

DuncanEd

Saw the ticket checks at West Ham Away first hand yesterday, plenty of pics of the pair conducting it doing the rounds on social media.

There is no law or obligation to talk to these men, if they ask to see your ticket ignore them or go to another turnstile.

redchamp

Anyone have a spare for Chelsea away? Can return favour later in the season on my two Execs

DuncanEd

Saw the ticket checks at West Ham Away first hand yesterday, plenty of pics of the pair conducting it doing the rounds on social media.

There is no law or obligation to talk to these men, if they ask to see your ticket ignore them or go to another turnstile.
Video

https://video.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t42.9040-2/42671569_328143877749280_1335114614303621120_n.mp4?_nc_cat=111&efg=eyJybHIiOjE2MTQsInJsYSI6MTAyNCwidmVuY29kZV90YWciOiJzdmVfaGQifQ==&rl=1614&vabr=1076&oh=793051d395aeb7ff89cbae32270b2f07&oe=5BB29337

*edit*

Just to be clear here away tickets are not transferable, unless you have used the exchange system.

They will photo the ticket and ask for your details. If the name the tickets been posted / assigned to does not match when they check back at old trafford then the ticket will be banned no ifs or buts.

You are warned do not speak to them walk away to another turnstile or refuse to give them any details they wont stop you I saw this first hand people just ignored them and went on in.

mckenzie79

I've been let down so i now have 2 tickets for Valencia tomorrow available.

PM if interested

willhse456

How easy is it to get a tram from Trafford Bar after a match into St. Peter's Square? For night games I usually get on the tram straight from Old Trafford, but £4 for a ticket is a bit much so considering other options.
Just wanted to bump this as I'm going again tonight and don't really want to get a tram from Old Trafford.

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
Just wanted to bump this as I'm going again tonight and don't really want to get a tram from Old Trafford.
Is it not £4 from Trafford Bar too? Been a while since I got it from there.

It's pretty difficult to get on from there as the trams are all rammed with people who got on at OT.

willhse456

Is it not £4 from Trafford Bar too? Been a while since I got it from there.

It's pretty difficult to get on from there as the trams are all rammed with people who got on at OT.
I see, only asking because last time I realised more trams pass through Trafford Bar, and the only ones that go through Old Trafford are the ones from Altrincham.

However, if it's still £4 for the ticket then it doesn't really matter.

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
I see, only asking because last time I realised more trams pass through Trafford Bar, and the only ones that go through Old Trafford are the ones from Altrincham.

However, if it's still £4 for the ticket then it doesn't really matter.
You could be right on more trams passing through actually. I'm not an expert by any means, a local would know better.

mckenzie79

The 2 tickets for Valencia are still available for tonight, I'd take £30 for the pair just to get rid if anyone want them at late notice.

I also have 2 tickets for Newcastle available for Saturday, £50 for the pair.

Mibabalou

53', 93', 94', 99', 90+1', 90+3', 26', 34'
Alright everyone, it’s my 28th birthday on October 28th and I figure that it’s the best sign to finally come over and catch a match. I’m flying from NYC and any info on tickets for the Everton match would assure you a beer or 7 anytime you’re in NYC! It would mean the world to me to be able to go to a match.

Feel free to PM and we can discuss via WhatsApp or here.

I kno h club has corporate hospitality but I have zero interest in sitting with that crowd and would love to stand / sing most of the match.
Anyone with anything for Everton at home? Flight and Airbnb are sorted just need two tickets now. The closer to the pitch the better :) thanks

zed17

Managed to get a few Juve home tickets over the phone (on memberships). For those still on the look out, maybe worth giving the ticket office a call.

RK

Warning from personal experience in case it's useful to anyone:

My season ticket has been docked a premier league game for failing to make payment for the Valencia home cup game.
At the time my credit card had been cancelled by the bank/visa due to recent hackings (not related to the club). I updated the details of the replacement card online about 4 weeks ago but this isn't enough to get the Valencia payment reprocessed. Juventus payment went through fine a couple of weeks later.
I've only become fully aware today that you have to speak to them over the phone to get previous payments reprocessed if they were missed.
Admittedly I could've been more careful with the fine print but the punishment is worth avoiding.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Warning from personal experience in case it's useful to anyone:

My season ticket has been docked a premier league game for failing to make payment for the Valencia home cup game.
At the time my credit card had been cancelled by the bank/visa due to recent hackings (not related to the club). I updated the details of the replacement card online about 4 weeks ago but this isn't enough to get the Valencia payment reprocessed. Juventus payment went through fine a couple of weeks later.
I've only become fully aware today that you have to speak to them over the phone to get previous payments reprocessed if they were missed.
Admittedly I could've been more careful with the fine print but the punishment is worth avoiding.
That's madness, which game have they docked? So you missing a payment even though you were willing to pay means they will now make extra income by reselling your seat for the docked game? They will have resold your Valencia ticket anyway so it's not like they've even lost out. I hope it's the game tomorrow you have to miss out on and not a more important one.

RK

That's madness, which game have they docked? So you missing a payment even though you were willing to pay means they will now make extra income by reselling your seat for the docked game? They will have resold your Valencia ticket anyway so it's not like they've even lost out. I hope it's the game tomorrow you have to miss out on and not a more important one.
I've been docked Everton at the end of this month.

I think the disappointing thing is that this stems from a technicality (card declined) and an attempt to correct it in good faith, even if procedurally incorrect. It's not like I've been trying to dodge payment, which has never been the case in my ~15 years as a season ticket holder.

SATA

I think the disappointing thing is that this stems from a technicality (card declined) and an attempt to correct it in good faith, even if procedurally incorrect. It's not like I've been trying to dodge payment, which has never been the case in my ~15 years as a season ticket holder.
Wow the club certainly acts fast when it comes to taking money from the supporters. I wish they could also do the same with regards to matters on the pitch

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Was quite surprised they took the Juventus game before we'd even played the Valencia game. Sharp work!

In their defence though, while the situation above sounds harsh, imagine if they had 10,000 people in a similar boat. They have to safeguard their income.

And they didn't contact you? I missed the Juve game payment and had a phone call from the ticket office, TWO reminder letters and an email.

Cpt Negative

And they didn't contact you? I missed the Juve game payment and had a phone call from the ticket office, TWO reminder letters and an email.
Same. One missed call, one letter and, text message and email because I had changed banks.

Club also said my ticket would be held online under reserved tickets but that was bollocks. Had to wait 30 minutes to get through and pay.

Surely it’s illegal to stop you going to something you’ve paid for. It’s not like you went to Valencia and didn’t pay and they’re making this even..

vidic blood & sand

How hard is it to get tickets these days? How much do they cost?
Looking for a ticked for the palace game on the 24th November.

JK-27

If anyone has a spare for Chelsea away let me know, I'll take it.