All ticket/travel information thread - 2019/20 edition - Touting will not be tolerated on the site

Mibabalou

53', 93', 94', 99', 90+1', 90+3', 26', 34'
Any one who could help out with this? Last thing I need sorted for the trip!

Looking for two vs Everton on the 28th for my 28th birthday :)

Just and update for anyone who cares.

I saw the email that the club had tickets on sale for members on Tuesday and was able to snag a pair direct from the club!

I’m so excited to visit the city and be able to go to a match. Im sure I’ll post about my trip in time :)

Red00012

Just and update for anyone who cares.

I saw the email that the club had tickets on sale for members on Tuesday and was able to snag a pair direct from the club!

I’m so excited to visit the city and be able to go to a match. Im sure I’ll post about my trip in time :)
Enjoy your trip mate.

Any queries put up a message on this , plenty on here will be able to help.

Sterling Archer

Long shot, but if anyone's needing to unload a single ticket for the Juve game Tuesday I'd be happy to help. Looks like there's a last minute flight from New York that will get me there on time and I'm feeling like this might be worth the spontaneous splurge

Andy_Cole

And I totally agree with it. It's ridiculous that non ST holders get away tickets cos they are either prepared to pay silly money or because of who they know.
Well me and my brother apply for away games. There are times one of us can’t make it so we take a family member/ mate, always a huge fan. I don’t see an issue, it’s our ticket so we should be able to choose who can go in my opinion. We both don’t want to go to games on our ones at times!

robinrooney

Well me and my brother apply for away games. There are times one of us can’t make it so we take a family member/ mate, always a huge fan. I don’t see an issue, it’s our ticket so we should be able to choose who can go in my opinion. We both don’t want to go to games on our ones at times!
That's no my issue. I too have taken mates now and again. It is non ST holders that seem to go to almost every away and touts (that I suspect are getting tickets from execs) selling for crazy prices, thus stopping a genuine ST holder from getting a ticket.

McLovin

Bites pillows thinking of John Terry
Pair available for Everton on Sunday. PM if interested.

Skills

Snitch
If anyone's got a last minute single for tomorrow I'd love to take it.

Long shot I know...

Rajma

Long shot, but if anyone's needing to unload a single ticket for the Juve game Tuesday I'd be happy to help. Looks like there's a last minute flight from New York that will get me there on time and I'm feeling like this might be worth the spontaneous splurge
Sincerely hope you were unable to get the tickets to witness this act of an absolute cowardliness and saved yourself a fortune.

Sterling Archer

Sincerely hope you were unable to get the tickets to witness this act of an absolute cowardliness and saved yourself a fortune.
:lol::lol::lol:
Thankfully, no. I wish I had more well wishers like you...sounds like a seriously gash match. Really disappointing, was thinking maybe we turned a corner will all the positive words from some of our 'problem' players.

mckenzie79

2 cheap tickets for Everton on Sunday available,PM if interested!!

Last edited:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Do we think that they'll release any more tickets for the games between Boxing day and New year's eve?
My pal normally takes my pair for the double around that time, but he needs an extra for his other son. He has a membership and ideally wants to do it via the club

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
Do we think that they'll release any more tickets for the games between Boxing day and New year's eve?
My pal normally takes my pair for the double around that time, but he needs an extra for his other son. He has a membership and ideally wants to do it via the club
Most definitely yes. Just keep checking each day (the alert texts / emails don’t seem to work for me)

rotherham_red

Looks like I've been chubbed for Southampton - my 2nd this season, so I've had a pretty good success rate, all things considered.

EDIT - Just rang, it seems it hasn't taken place yet. As you were.

Last edited:

Robbo*

Heard nothing yet on Saints, hoping the ballot has been delayed rather than nothing doing!

TakeMeHome

TakeMeHome
Single for Young Boys, Arsenal and Fulham in December if anyone wants them? Will need to take together as the games are all together. Arsenal game is midweek and Fulham 3 days later. East stand upper. less than FV if you take all 3 :)

Bosws87

Got Southampton Away, that's Chelsea, City and saints this year so far so good

Kidders

I'm actually in Bournemouth over the weekend for work, so yesterday morning I thought I'd Google search tickets for the match, I was surprised to see a major ticket 'supplier' offering up to 8 tickets in the United 'away' section, prices were from £280 !!! But as my travel and accommodation was already paid for I did consider it, by the time I'd spoke to my boss about slipping away for the game with the promise of making up time etc, they had all gone !

I know we should'nt encourage the use of these business's, but it's obvious there is a demand, just how do they get hold of them in the first place ?

zed17

Got Southampton Away, that's Chelsea, City and saints this year so far so good
West Ham, Chelsea, Bournemouth and Saints for me this year. It feels like 12 years as an ST holder is finally starting to pay off.

McLovin

Bites pillows thinking of John Terry
Have my two season tickets available for the games against Young Boys (27/11) and Fulham (08/12) at face value.

PM me if interested. Ta

oldhand

Will returns for Valencia be before or after young boys ?
Juve were 4 weeks before so they should be this week. I've been to the last 6 euro aways and still not got a ticket so I'm hoping for a callback tommorrow or Wednesday