All ticket/travel information thread - 2019/20 edition - Touting will not be tolerated on the site

saivet

When do you think the PSG ballot results will be released?
I called them and they said not confirmed yet but probably 24th Jan.

Edit: this is the home leg I should add

Last edited:

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
Does the away ticket forwarding system apply to European games as well? Pretty sure the answer is no but just checking

Rajma

Hi folks, need 1 or 2 tickets either for Brighton or Southampton games...any spares going let me know!

PoTMS

Spurs tickets on general sale if you can cope with sitting in the home end. Their tickets are pricey so just bought myself a ticket in the top tier.
Do you have to be a Spurs member? May join you up there if it's easy enough?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
It's "restricted" general sale. You need to have been on their system since before july 1st

saivet

Nope, the cheapest Spurs membership is £43. The United (and Chelsea) games were put on general sale yesterday.

Not sure if there are some restrictions on the sale but I did register a free account with them at the start of last season though.

PoTMS

It's "restricted" general sale. You need to have been on their system since before july 1st
Nope, the cheapest Spurs membership is £43. The United (and Chelsea) games were put on general sale yesterday.

Not sure if there are some restrictions on the sale but I did register a free account with them at the start of last season though.
Cheers lads, bummer. Was going to buy a few. Reckon it'll go on general sale or stay as restricted general sale?

saivet

Cheers lads, bummer. Was going to buy a few. Reckon it'll go on general sale or stay as restricted general sale?
Not sure how Spurs operate mate. From what I've heard season ticket holders don't even need to buy tickets to games at Wembley so with attendances fairly low for them, must be a small chance for a proper general sale?

PoTMS

Not sure how Spurs operate mate. From what I've heard season ticket holders don't even need to buy tickets to games at Wembley so with attendances fairly low for them, must be a small chance for a proper general sale?
Thanks mate, appreciate the help.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
My work pal is a member and gets inundated with requests. I think he can barely be bothered to go himself half the time.
But i can't see it going to proper general sale as itll already be crammed with united fans. A full general sale would be a non segregated nightmare and stewarding at Wembley is generally dreadful. One teen per huge block, so it could really go off

zed17

Has anyone received their Spurs away in the post yet?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Found a season ticket survey in my junk emails.
Strange one as its mostly about car parking and which would you prefer out of a range of options.

£30 with a car washing 15mins away seems a bizarre concept

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
Interested in 1 or 2 tickets for Spurs away on the 13th.

Also interested in 1 or 2 tickets for the FA cup tie against Arsenal.

Both in the United / away section.

Thanks!

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

When do we reckon the club will release ticket info for Arsenal away? The ballot will surely have to open soon as kickoff is less than 3 weeks away.

Last edited:

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Does anyone know where abouts we can apply for Arsenal away in the cup? I'd imagine the ballot must be open as Leicester away in Feb has already closed.
How would the ballot be open when the fixture was only announced an hour ago!?

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Interested in 1 or 2 tickets for Spurs away on the 13th.

Also interested in 1 or 2 tickets for the FA cup tie against Arsenal.

Both in the United / away section.

Thanks!
Are you not allowed outside a north london postcode mate?

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
Are you not allowed outside a north london postcode mate?
Haha - Fair play, I hear you.

Most of my mates are Spurs and Arsenal fans, so it's always nice to beat them in their backyard.

Quizierda

Hey guys,

Saw there are still some tickets available on Spurs website.

However this registration restriction knocks me out.. Anyone able to help?

Any feedback would be highly appreciated!

Thanks
Quizierda

rsb

Any news on arsenal date/time yet?
We play Burnley the Tuesday after so I'm guessing it will either have to be a Friday or a Saturday KO?

Last edited by a moderator:

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
I can swap Fulham away for Spurs away if anyone has anything. Drop me a PM.

JK-27

Found a season ticket survey in my junk emails.
Strange one as its mostly about car parking and which would you prefer out of a range of options.

£30 with a car washing 15mins away seems a bizarre concept
I got a survey about Executive packages, ranging from £2,000 to £15,000. All packages seemed a waste of money to me with offers of subscriptions to MUTV and an appearance from a member of the U23 team or ladies team seeming odd considering the money they were asking for the package.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Need a ticket for either PSG or Liverpool at Old Trafford. Any seating location is fine. Will pay at face value or slightly above. Please PM me if available. Thanks.
Can anyone fix me up with PSG vs United tickets, please? At face value or slightly higher. Would be lovely!
Lads, it's not really on suggesting above value - check the thread title :lol:
Good luck on your searches though...