All ticket/travel information thread - 2019/20 edition - Touting will not be tolerated on the site

Red00012

That's a different scenario though and I am not talking about tickets that just haven't been collected. Was your mate even in the original ballot for Valencia?

It's possible someone with a ticket might contact the club on the day of the match, or the day before to return their ticket which is different. In that instance, the club can give that ticket to anyone else who were in the ballot. Now they would generally make outbound calls at random to get rid of that ticket but that's not so easy at such short notice. If he were to contact them on match day and explain that he was in the original ballot and is in Paris already, he could end up lucky and they might sell him a returned ticket if they have one.
You’re blacklisted if you do that , and they won’t refund you either so chances of that are slim.

ZupZup

You’re blacklisted if you do that , and they won’t refund you either so chances of that are slim.
Of course they are slim. I just don't see why you wouldn't try for the sake of a phone call. I'd do it if I were in that position.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Can swap two Fulham away for one Arsenal when the ballot is done. Gis' a shout.

redchamp

Desperate for one in the United end for PSG away, 6th March (missed cut-off in ballot as only on 6 Euro credits)

I have 2 execs so can regularly offer in return various domestic aways as swaps

Red00012

Where is meeting point for Sunday ? I know the cup games used to be the torch but it’s a long walk that I don’t fancy for a cold day in January :houllier:

PoTMS

What's the likelihood of getting a ticket (for a non ST holder) for the Arsenal cup game now it's been confirmed for Friday? Still oversubscribed?

oldhand

What's the likelihood of getting a ticket (for a non ST holder) for the Arsenal cup game now it's been confirmed for Friday? Still oversubscribed?
Even a lot of season ticket holders will have no chance because they can't apply till their fourth season.

Cpt Negative

Any word on ticket prices for arsenal yet? Ballot tomorrow so they must have an idea now

GeorgieBoy

2 tickets for City in PL at home available for a swap for 2 Arsenal away FA Cup tickets.
Long shot I know.

Cheers.

CM10

I'm looking for a couple of tickets for Fulham if anyone can help me out

Cpt Negative

I don’t have a link... I just heard on Twitter.

Also, now if you go on the United ticketing site and apply for a ticket in the ballot, it shows that price... whereas before it was £64.
Excellent thanks. Just hope I don’t get chubbed now

Red00012

Desperate for one in the United end for PSG away, 6th March (missed cut-off in ballot as only on 6 Euro credits)

I have 2 execs so can regularly offer in return various domestic aways as swaps
Not really possible really unless you’re gonna pay a guy to fly to Paris and give you his ticket !!!

redchamp

Not really possible really unless you’re gonna pay a guy to fly to Paris and give you his ticket !!!
You can do name changes. If someone has a pair for PSG, for example, or can't make it last minute due to not getting time off work etc, it works.

On that note, for anyone who does have a spare PSG away to offer, can also offer in return home vs Liverpool (in Exec section) as well.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
Still after:

- 1/2/3 tickets in away end for Arsenal.
- 2/3 tickets for Southampton at home.

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
Anyone know when the ballot for PSG at home is?

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
I always cringe when I see requests for tickets that are like gold dust but going to chance my luck anyway...

PSG away... Will be out in Paris with my brother - both ST holders but expectedly unsuccessful in the ballot. If anyone successful in the ballot can't make it and needs to change the name on ticket I will take any spare, and if you end up with a spare out in Paris I will buy all of the beers in Paris.

Going to be out there for the craic anyway, looking forward to it.

Last edited:

Cpt Negative

Did anyone get the Fulham email or text? I have the tickets on my account section and the money has left my account, but nothing from the club

robinrooney

The amount of requests on here from non ST holders for away games who have nothing to offer in return (apart from money) is getting ridiculous. Especially Euro aways that have to be picked up in the city the game is being played in.

GwilDor

So, just looking for some confirmation. Got tickets to the Cardiff game in May. That is the one fixture that won't be moved for anything, except a bomb threat, right? Not gonna be moved for other fixtures as everyone plays the final game at the same time, right? Guessing i can count on May 12th 15:00 being a certainty? Right?

rotherham_red

So, just looking for some confirmation. Got tickets to the Cardiff game in May. That is the one fixture that won't be moved for anything, except a bomb threat, right? Not gonna be moved for other fixtures as everyone plays the final game at the same time, right? Guessing i can count on May 12th 15:00 being a certainty? Right?
Yeah, that day will definitely not be moved. The timing might, depending on what Sky/BT want for their early slots on the day, but the date will definitely not be changed.

ZupZup

Yeah, that day will definitely not be moved. The timing might, depending on what Sky/BT want for their early slots on the day, but the date will definitely not be changed.
The kick off times have to be the same for every match as it's the last round of games of the season... all have to be played at an identical time and in recent memory, it's always been 3pm.