All ticket/travel information thread - 2019/20 edition - Touting will not be tolerated on the site

hp88

Wondering if someone can help, usually I get a text for away games saying iv been successful and ticket will be posted out but iv had one for Arsenal saying iv been successful and seat details will be sent this week. What's that all about? Thanks
Might have to collect the ticket on the day?

Haven't had to pick one in a while but Arsenal last season was probably the last time I had to do it.

JipJap Stam

Might have to collect the ticket on the day?

Haven't had to pick one in a while but Arsenal last season was probably the last time I had to do it.
Usually get a text saying you have to collect them but is this the new way then? Has anyone else had the same? Not a problem either way but just baffled

Tim Henman

Come on Tim!
Guys, I've bought some sort of package on Viagogo for the PSG game. Apparently it's a hospitality package even though seats are in the Stretty (W205). Atmosphere will still be what I'm hoping for right? I don't remember seeing any walled off boxes in the Stretford End...

zed17

Guys, I've bought some sort of package on Viagogo for the PSG game. Apparently it's a hospitality package even though seats are in the Stretty (W205). Atmosphere will still be what I'm hoping for right? I don't remember seeing any walled off boxes in the Stretford End...
W205 is hospitality. Them nice padded seats mate :D

RD5280

Anyone know what pub people are gathering in today near Craven Cottage?

Tim Henman

Come on Tim!
W205 is hospitality. Them nice padded seats mate :D
Does that mean graveyard immediately around me? Am I going to be looked at like an idiot if I’m standing up and singing the whole game?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
What sort of price was that? Triple figures presumably?

Bosws87

Looking to swap an Arsenal for Chelsea in the cup just noticed ive got a gig booked on the 10th march

GeorgieBoy

2 at home to City available to anyone who will also take 2 at home to Southampton.
Cheers.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Cheers for the heads up mate! I've taken that into account though. :)
No worries...I deleted it when I saw there was a taker..didn't want to mess things up between you, but sounds like it's all gonna work well.

GeorgieBoy

No worries...I deleted it when I saw there was a taker..didn't want to mess things up between you, but sounds like it's all gonna work well.
Haha fair! Was going to delete mine too but worried it may confuse the thread.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
If either one of us or City get through to the next round of the FA Cup the game will be re-arranged.
It's been a strange season for me. Come Tuesday, I'll have been up to OT for 6 games, but all midweekers. Not helped by the first two of the season being Friday and Mondays.
I'll miss Liverpool (half marathon same day down south), gave Arsenal away (for whatever reason I forget now) and every chance of letting my pal take City too, being another midweek haul! Weird.
Chelsea in game 36 could be a do or die job though!

Neptyk

Hello all, I am new on this forum. Me and my friends want to watch United playing on Old Trafford with Watford 30.03.2019. I went on few websites like viagogo looking for the tickets and it's £100+, but on the manutd.com the prices are around £50 with the one united card ( tickets are sold out). When we will buy one united cards is there a chance there will be free tickets to buy?

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
Bang on the money. Had great personal news end of last week and said screw it, “Ole’s at the wheel”
I was tempted myself, even at that price but in the end thought with my brain rather than my heart.

Anyway, you’ll have a cracking time. Going to be a great game IMO.

Sergio Biscuits

Hello all, I am new on this forum. Me and my friends want to watch United playing on Old Trafford with Watford 30.03.2019. I went on few websites like viagogo looking for the tickets and it's £100+, but on the manutd.com the prices are around £50 with the one united card ( tickets are sold out). When we will buy one united cards is there a chance there will be free tickets to buy?
Ring the ticket office +44 161 868 8000 as last week there were tickets, and especially with buying memberships they should probably be able to find some for you. Make sure to look at a seating plan of Old Trafford (example: http://www.worldfloorplans.com/floorplans/Manchester-Utd-Seating-Plan-Temporary.shtml or https://www.manutd.com/AssetPicker/...067/MT296_Price_Landing_page1539608770072.pdf) so when they offer you something you can say "well how about the East Stand instead" or wherever you prefer. Don't buy off ViaNogo, and no need to ever pay more than face value for a ticket unless you are silly. If there aren't tickets, try ringing again every few days.

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
Would love two together for Watford 30th March if anyone has spares. Please and thanks.

Upside Down Tomato

Did you get an email from them? I had just been checking the website every 5 minutes since last week! I’ve never received any notification from the ticket office for any re-release of tickets.

My advice is check the website tomorrow from around 12:00 onwards, they quite often release more the day after the first re-release, and it is usually around 12am to 1pm that they make them available. They did for PSG and both days it was around lunchtime (although I missed both of these rereleases due to work!)

corno_mufc

Did you get an email from them? I had just been checking the website every 5 minutes since last week! I’ve never received any notification from the ticket office for any re-release of tickets.

My advice is check the website tomorrow from around 12:00 onwards, they quite often release more the day after the first re-release, and it is usually around 12am to 1pm that they make them available. They did for PSG and both days it was around lunchtime (although I missed both of these rereleases due to work!)
Thanks for the tip, reminder set on my calendar to be on the site for then :)

redchamp

Usually get a text saying you have to collect them but is this the new way then? Has anyone else had the same? Not a problem either way but just baffled
Keep us updated if you do need to collect. Would welcome it as lately our away ends have become tourist central which isn't great.

Upside Down Tomato

Thanks for the tip, reminder set on my calendar to be on the site for then :)
Good luck! I hope I don’t turn out to be talking rubbish!

Only other thing to do is continually phone the ticket office for a cancellation, I managed to get PSG that way.

Andy Hill

Yes came in at 1250. Will give it a go tomorrow, cheers.

Oliver_

Ticketing currently down...

Last edited by a moderator: