All ticket/travel information thread - 2019/20 edition - Touting will not be tolerated on the site

singhisking

Any info available from Reds traveling to Paris for the 2nd leg of the PSG tie. Which hotel, pub is everyone meeting up before the match?

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
Ballot results delayed for the City game due to our progression in the FA Cup.

Red00012

Any info available from Reds traveling to Paris for the 2nd leg of the PSG tie. Which hotel, pub is everyone meeting up before the match?
Collection point is near Eiffel Tower, I can’t see people staying around there as I can’t see it been very cheap for a beer

Whatsername

That one isn't showing up when I search!
It's not showing for me now either. Strange. Last direct one which isn't going to take 10 hours is something like 9.42 which means missing the end of the match.
I've looked at National Express and there's a late bus, after 11.45, but that doesn't get you into Victoria until 5am. Megabus don't appear to run from Wolvo but don't have a late service from Birmingham either.

Edit. I was wondering if there were any trains from Birmingham or even Stafford via different services and lines but there's not.

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
City at home moved to April 24th at 8pm.

Robbo*

Seen them all now. Wolves away (in the league) also moved to 2 April at 19.45

philipos

One ticket available for Southampton on Saturday in the south stand. PM me.

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
Any spares for Palace on Wednesday? :angel:

Cpt Negative

Nearly 15,000 applications for Wolves away.

That’s as big as I can remember, or since they’ve been publishing the figures. Liverpool and city get a shade over 10k app.

ZupZup

Nearly 15,000 applications for Wolves away.

That’s as big as I can remember, or since they’ve been publishing the figures. Liverpool and city get a shade over 10k app.
It’s a crazy amount... reckon the fact that they counted away applications as a credit towards FA Cup final tickets last year has boosted applications as well.

Must be almost 40% of all eligible season ticket holders that.

Bosws87

It’s a crazy amount... reckon the fact that they counted away applications as a credit towards FA Cup final tickets last year has boosted applications as well.

Must be almost 40% of all eligible season ticket holders that.
Fair weather fans that are now interested again because we look exciting the whole random ballot thing needs to go. Got a wolves away myself but its just a stupid system

ZupZup

Fair weather fans that are now interested again because we look exciting the whole random ballot thing needs to go. Got a wolves away myself but its just a stupid system
Yeah, I’ve applied for almost every away this season... always do regardless of how shite we’ve been in recent seasons.

Missed out unfortunately. I wish they’d do more mass collections for certain matches. You can guarantee half of those applications for Wolves are in the name of people who won’t be going to the match.

redchamp

Yeah, I’ve applied for almost every away this season... always do regardless of how shite we’ve been in recent seasons.

Missed out unfortunately. I wish they’d do more mass collections for certain matches. You can guarantee half of those applications for Wolves are in the name of people who won’t be going to the match.
Was chubbed too and devastated. More collections would indeed help a bit

As it is, guarantee a fair proportion of these tickets will end up on black market at silly prices

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Fair weather? :lol:
They have to either have had a season ticket for 4 seasons and not missed a cup game this season, or pay at least £2k a year corporate.
Is that really fair weather?

oldhand

Well whatever, ended up.getting chubbed again after getting all the less popular league games chubbed for Chelsea and Wolves on my execs. Desperate to go, looking for 2 if possible, willing to trade an Arsenal and a future ticket

Sergio Biscuits

redchamp

Looking to swap 2 City home for 1 Wolves away in FA Cup.

Seats are together in Tier 1 Stretford End, Exec area (W205). PM me if you can do this.

Redo91

Wondering how hard it would be to get tickets for Watford at home without paying for the membership? Always get my tickets off a friend who has a ST but left it too late to ask him and he has the tickets sold. Trying to avoid paying the membership as I wouldn’t usually buy tickets on general sale when I can get them from him at face value.

Would be looking for 2-4 tickets.

MancunianAngels

Supports
FC United

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
When do they start sending out ST renewal reminders? pretty sure its around about March?
When I asked the ticket office last week they said it's "usually in March" but couldn't give me a likely date/week.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
As someone on the season ticket waiting list for next year, do you think I can expect to hear back from the club towards the end of March/early April if they are sending out renewal reminders during March?

Or do you think it's more likely I'll have to wait until the season finishes before getting a call?

rotherham_red

As someone on the season ticket waiting list for next year, do you think I can expect to hear back from the club towards the end of March/early April if they are sending out renewal reminders during March?

Or do you think it's more likely I'll have to wait until the season finishes before getting a call?
I heard back early May for mine last season, though I'm an accessibility ST holder, so it might have been different to everyone else.

redchamp

Still after 1 for Wolves (Cup game), can do a straight swap for Arsenal.

Alternatively, can swap 1 Wolves for 2 City in Exec area, Stretford End.

Please PM me if you can do.

Parry Gallister

Long shot but anyone have a spare for Southampton today? Am in Levenshulme but will probably be in town later regardless

redchamp

Looking for spare for Arsenal. Can offer semi ticket as swap if we get there, or another future away on my Exec apps.

Can also offer 2 City at home as swap.

Last edited: