All ticket/travel information thread - 2019/20 edition - Touting will not be tolerated on the site

JipJap Stam

Where is everyone drinking before game on Sunday at Arsenal? I'm hearing the Drayton park pub is away pub

ell

Would absolutely love one ticket for Arsenal or Wolves (FA Cup). Would potentially also be able to swap for Man City / Chelsea. Thanks Reds!

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
Any info available from Reds traveling to Paris for the 2nd leg of the PSG tie. Which hotel, pub is everyone meeting up before the match?
As someone else has pointed out in the thread it appears as though there is an event on at Seguin Sound Bar for United fans. Big screens for the game and only a 20 minute walk for those heading to the stadium. Norman Whiteside is the special guest at the event.

I'll probably head there as not seen any other meetups planned on twitter/The Red Army.

Starkie_1

Affluent and Likeminded
Not had to do this for a good while and would really appreciate any help ladies and gents.

Looking for 2 together for the Watford game on the 30th, happy to meet in town or at ground.

Cheers

willhse456

Anyone know the process for changing season ticket seat? Should I call now or closer to renewal deadline?

philipos

Successful in the ballot for the Wolves league match on 2 April. Would like to swap it for an Arsenal ticket.

Sterling Archer

Coming in from abroad for the West Ham match. That match day is set now, right? No more changes likely?

Also, currently they're two single tickets in the Stretford end. If anyone would be up to switch with a pair next to each other I'm open to it.

MkPaul

learnt from the best
Still need a ticket or two for Wolves (a) in the cup. Will repay the favour with another away or home ticket later in the season.

MkPaul

learnt from the best
Since the honeymoon period is officially over, who wants to sell me 1 or 2 tickets for Wolves in the cup? :angel:

oldhand

Still need another Wolves cup, can offer 2 wolves league or future away, we have 2 x 2 execs in ballots

BaseFishing

Hey guys, I've never bought tickets before and I'm moving to Manchester next week (yay) so I was wondering how to go about getting tickets versus Barca? Like when do they go on sale, and where is the best place to buy from? Thanks!

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Hey guys, I've never bought tickets before and I'm moving to Manchester next week (yay) so I was wondering how to go about getting tickets versus Barca? Like when do they go on sale, and where is the best place to buy from? Thanks!
They won’t go on general sale you’ll have to purchase from an unofficial vendor and for a lot of money.

JohnnyKills

Guys, as I posted in the other thread, I live in Barcelona and am happy to help anyone who's looking for bars, hotels and restaurants.

Anyone who is planning on coming, feel free to PM me.

Initial advice: avoid the Ramblas at all costs. It's the worst part of the city, it's expensive and there's a good chance you'll get pickpocketed.

SaboTaj

I’m travelling all the way from India and am scheduled to be in mainland Europe at the time of the QFs. Any idea where i can buy tickets for the 2nd leg at Camp Nou from??

If i can get my hands on 3 tickets then I’ll happily change my itinerary around!

Any form of help is welcome!

SaboTaj

Guys, as I posted in the other thread, I live in Barcelona and am happy to help anyone who's looking for bars, hotels and restaurants.

Anyone who is planning on coming, feel free to PM me.

Initial advice: avoid the Ramblas at all costs. It's the worst part of the city, it's expensive and there's a good chance you'll get pickpocketed.
I’m travelling Europe for a month and will be in Barcelona in late April. But with the second leg of the QFs scheduled there I will most definitely drop in for that day as well, that is if i can get my hands on 3 tickets to that game.

Do you have any idea where i can buy them from??

JohnnyKills

I’m travelling Europe for a month and will be in Barcelona in late April. But with the second leg of the QFs scheduled there I will most definitely drop in for that day as well, that is if i can get my hands on 3 tickets to that game.

Doubt you'll be able to get one mate.

What Barca do is they let their members buy tickets first and any spares go on general sale. I imagine they'll all be snapped up for that game though.

Only options are sites like Viagogo or touts outside the ground. Alternatively you can try and buddy up with a United fan who's got membership and ask if they can buy you a ticket.

MkPaul

learnt from the best

I’d also love to know how can I get two tickets for our game at Camp Nou, any ideas?
You won't be able to get tickets in the away end, all United fans who are succesful in the ballot (which is based on how many games you've been to before) will have to collect their tickets in person in Barcelona - so chances of one of them selling you a ticket is.... not gonna happen.

Your best bet is to try buying a ticket in the home end from a local or a ticket website.

Andy_Cole

So I can’t go to Barca home. Just bought flights to the away game. Wondering if anyone would be willing to trade a pair (long shot). I’m a ST holder but been fobbed off to every Euro away so far.

Also any ideas how to just buy Home tickets officially?

Last edited:

hp88

So I can’t go to the home. Just bought flights to the away game. Wondering if anyone would be willing to trade a pair (long shot). I’m a ST holder but been fobbed off to every Euro away so far.

Also any ideas how to just buy Home tickets officially?
Not share if Barca use ViaGoGo but I know a few people who managed to get tickets for the Madrid game using them a few years ago. At least you have got something to trade so you might get lucky on here.

How much where your flights? Can't find anything for £200 at the moment, traveling via Blibao seems to be the cheaper option at the moment.

Andy_Cole

Not share if Barca use ViaGoGo but I know a few people who managed to get tickets for the Madrid game using them a few years ago. At least you have got something to trade so you might get lucky on here.

How much where your flights? Can't find anything for £200 at the moment, traveling via Blibao seems to be the cheaper option at the moment.
Got flights for £100 from Manchester. Not direct though.