All ticket/travel information thread - 2019/20 edition - Touting will not be tolerated on the site

LoneStar

If no one helps you here, honestly the best bet would to be ringing the ticket office a few times next week. They often have tickets not visible on the website. Especially one. Cardiff was on sale in the last few days online but snapped up quickly. A lite membership when buying a ticket will cost an extra ten pounds.
Thanks, I'll try calling them and see what happens.

LoneStar

There is a 20th anniversary match on 26/05/2019 at Old Trafford , United 99 v Munich 99 , great opportunity to watch a match, tickets are on open sale but are selling well,
Yes, I'm definitely going for this as well. What stand would you recommend for a first timer? The closer it is the better, but cost is also a concern. So best value for money basically :D

Both STH122 and N3414 are 50 pounds, which is an affordable option for me, which among the two is better? STH is closer, but not in the middle while the latter is far but in the middle.

Last edited:

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
Have a single for Chelsea at home on the 28th - willing to trade for Barcelona at home on the 10th.

Alternatively happy to just buy the ticket outright too.

Last edited:

Red00012

Yes, I'm definitely going for this as well. What stand would you recommend for a first timer? The closer it is the better, but cost is also a concern. So best value for money basically :D

Both STH122 and N3414 are 50 pounds, which is an affordable option for me, which among the two is better? STH is closer, but not in the middle while the latter is far but in the middle.
South stand is the better ticket and view.

Okey

I can't make it to the Barca game on the 10th (only consolation is I'll be in Barcelona! Hoping it won't be a dead rubber). Anyway, if anyone wants to buy it off me and can mail it back before West Ham on the 13th, hola at me...

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
Anyone heard anything about Barcelona away returns?
I've called up a few times to chance my luck but not having any luck because they're saying it is outbound calls only. Have seen on Twitter that some are saying they have caught the right person in the ticket office when calling but not sure to believe what I read on Twitter.

Raimond

I can't make it to the Barca game on the 10th (only consolation is I'll be in Barcelona! Hoping it won't be a dead rubber). Anyway, if anyone wants to buy it off me and can mail it back before West Ham on the 13th, hola at me...
Mate
Hi mate, has it gone? Would love it if not please bud, message me please

Last edited by a moderator:

daveoliver91

Good morning all,

Stilll loking for x2 tickets for tomorrow's game, United vs Barsa.
If anyone has a spare or a couple, please let me know :)

RedRicky77

After being let down i am still looking for 2 tickets for Barcelona home game for me and my son (first game) if anyone would have anything available
Travelling over tomorrow morning for the game in great hope !
Been trying ticket office but no joy
Don't really want to risk it off a tout...…...
Much appreciated

Tim Henman

Come on Tim!
Hey guys, I am driving up to Manchester from London for the game tomorrow. Have a couple of my questions as it's my first time doing the drive (usually do train).

1) Will traffic be very bad from London? I can't leave before 1 pm from Stansted. Hoping that's enough breathing room.

2) Where should I park? Fine with a 20-30 minute walk.

AndersonHatTrick

Hey guys, I am driving up to Manchester from London for the game tomorrow. Have a couple of my questions as it's my first time doing the drive (usually do train).

1) Will traffic be very bad from London? I can't leave before 1 pm from Stansted. Hoping that's enough breathing room.

Hi,
I get on a coach from Reigate for every home game.

The good news for you is that you don't have the M25 or London to contend with at all coming from Stansted. That's one huge unknown out of the equation.
You are still at the mercy of the M6, as well as the miles upon miles of average speed cameras near Stoke.
This week is school holidays most areas so this should help the traffic situation.

Usually on a good run we can do it in 4 hours (and your journey should also be around 4 hours). However, the worst journey we have had was first game of the season v Leicester and we only just made the 8pm K.O. having set off at noon. That was exceptionally bad. You should be fine leaving at 1pm as you will make faster progress in the car than we do in the coach.

Try and park on the south side of the stadium (cricket ground or somewhere on the Chester Road) as you are closer to the motorway for going south after the match.

Good luck

rotherham_red

I do the drive every week from Leytonstone mate. Routes are a bit tempremental, but I'd say M1 to M6 is your best bet. Depending on where you are coming from in London, I'd give it 6hrs minimum in case of accidents etc as well as those bastard 50mph zones near Northampton and parts of the M6. I'd also use the M6 toll if you can, makes that stretch a lot easier than otherwise.

Just noticed you're coming from Stansted, that departure time should be fine, though I'm not sure if you have to go back on yourself to get on the right side of the traffic on the M11.

In terms of parking, I don't know, as I have a permit at OT, but it's a bit of a free for all in terms of parking generally on match days, and if you're taking the M602 route to get to Salford there are loads of unofficial match day parking attendants who are visible on the road leading up to OT (would probably involve a mid-long walk).

rotherham_red

Hi,
I get on a coach from Reigate for every home game.

The good news for you is that you don't have the M25 or London to contend with at all coming from Stansted. That's one huge unknown out of the equation.
You are still at the mercy of the M6, as well as the miles upon miles of average speed cameras near Stoke.
This week is school holidays most areas so this should help the traffic situation.

Usually on a good run we can do it in 4 hours (and your journey should also be around 4 hours). However, the worst journey we have had was first game of the season v Leicester and we only just made the 8pm K.O. having set off at noon. That was exceptionally bad. You should be fine leaving at 1pm as you will make faster progress in the car than we do in the coach.

Try and park on the south side of the stadium (cricket ground or somewhere on the Chester Road) as you are closer to the motorway for going south after the match.

Good luck
Echo the sentiment on Leicester, took me the best part of 7hrs and I only just reached in time for kick off

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
There are plenty of match day parking within 10min walk of the ground for a small fee, just make sure you get there a bit early.

philipos

There are plenty of match day parking within 10min walk of the ground for a small fee, just make sure you get there a bit early.
And make sure you leave as soon as the final whistle goes and get to the car as fast as you can. Can save you 30-60 minutes if you can beat most of the traffic.

SMalik

Hi guys, I thought I'd share my call with the ticket office just now, in case others find it helpful. Apologies if this is already widely known.

For the Barcelona game tomorrow, where cancellations/returns are being received, there is in effect a third ballot taking place, whereby Members who were unsuccessful in the second official ballot, are receiving emails to let them know that there may be tickets still available.

In terms of queuing at the ticket office on the day, I was advised that if they are still operating the above policy, then there would be no point. However, the agent did say to call on the day as it is a 'very fluid situation.'!

If any fellow Reds have a spare single ticket, please do let me know. I will be in Oldham for work and so can meet in Manchester at relatively short notice.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tim Henman

Come on Tim!
Thanks for the info guys.. Making me a bit nervous but still appreciate it. I can't actually leave Stansted before 1.30 so, will have to hope for the best.

daveoliver91

Hi guys!

I am still looking for a couple of tickets for tonights game if possible.
I am in Manchester, so we can meet at any time and get everything arranged.

Ultimate Grib

Supports
LA Galaxy
Long shot my mate is on leave and in Manchester tonight if anyone can do a couple of tickets please send me a message. Thanks in advance.

Nanderson

I ♥ Neymar
Still looking for 2 tickets to West Ham on Saturday if any are going. Would take singles also at this point.

NateUSA

I'll have a single available for Barca tonight. Bought the TC package and when the No7 VIP came available again couldnt pass up, so I have a single.

manutdrphenomenal

Anybody have a ticket for tomorrow's game vs West Ham. I live in Newcstle, visiting family there tomorrow so be kind if someone can assist. Never managed to get a ticket before, for Old trafford.

Last edited:

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

Does anyone know of any transport going from Goodison Park to Lime Street station on Easter Sunday? Don't fancy paying for a taxi there and back.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
I have a ticket for Chelsea at home on the 28th.

Anyone want to swap for West Ham at home tomorrow?

PM me.

Last edited:

Nanderson

I ♥ Neymar
Still looking for two tickets for West Ham tomorrow, flying to Manchester in an hour. If anyone hears of any going, please let me know. Cheers.

Okey

Probably a very long shot but I'm looking for a ticket (or two ) for the Citeh game. Please hola if you have...