All ticket/travel information thread - 2019/20 edition - Touting will not be tolerated on the site

cbmufc

Top trip to Barcelona, at least Europa will throw up a few more interesting places.

I must have missed Chelsea, hopefully some pop up in the week.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
So I spent 3 hours on hold to the ticket office yesterday, and another 3 hours this morning, but I'm happy to say I've finally got my first ever United season ticket for next year!

Chuffed with that! :D

Edit: My season ticket is in NW3427 Row 27. Anyone have any experience sitting here?

I've sat in the North West Quadrants before and have enjoyed the view, however I am aware that the higher up you go the roof gets in the way of the view (not of the pitch, but the stadium). The lady in the ticket office said it should be an unrestricted view, but she didn't sound completely convinced.

Last edited:

TheHeya

They've been offering tickets out non stop this week. Second and Third ballot. Didnt even realise until I checked my bank account
Hi, was there a 3rd ballot?

Checked my email and have emails from them telling me I was unsuccessful in the first and second ballot nothing about a third ballot though.

GlasgowRedz

So I spent 3 hours on hold to the ticket office yesterday, and another 3 hours this morning, but I'm happy to say I've finally got my first ever United season ticket for next year!

Edit: My season ticket is in NW3427 Row 27. Anyone have any experience sitting here?

I've sat in the North West Quadrants before and have enjoyed the view, however I am aware that the higher up you go the roof gets in the way of the view (not of the pitch, but the stadium). The lady in the ticket office said it should be an unrestricted view, but she didn't sound completely convinced.
Should be OK in row 27.

Im row 39 and only have part of the corner flag obstructed by the top of the SAF stand.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
Should be OK in row 27.

Im row 39 and only have part of the corner flag obstructed by the top of the SAF stand.
Ok good to know cheers!

I can't actually find a detailed seating map of Old Trafford with row/seat numbers on, so I don't know if row 27 is the same height throughout the third tier, or even how many rows there are per section.

I do love Old Trafford but it is a tad outdated now and the restricted view from the roof has always bugged me.

Last edited:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Ok good to know cheers!

I can't actually find a detailed seating map of Old Trafford with row/seat numbers on, so I don't know if row 27 is the same height throughout the third tier, or even how many rows there are per section.

I do love Old Trafford but it is a tad outdated now and the restricted view from the roof has always bugged me.
Tier 2 goes back 40 rows if that's any help.
Just about see the cross bar the other end and a few cm above it!

corno_mufc

Tickets for City and Chelsea (I got in the ballot) returned to the club, absolute shower.

If anyone needs tickets for those, call the club, imagine a few will become available.

keano99

Tickets for City and Chelsea (I got in the ballot) returned to the club, absolute shower.

If anyone needs tickets for those, call the club, imagine a few will become available.
Maybe you could get one in the chelsea or city end?

Andy_Cole

Most important thing is you’ve got your foot in the door. I started at the quadrants, eventually moving to some lovely seats in the south stand.

zed17

Plenty on sale for tomorrow through TO

Last edited:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
City being available readily would normally be shocking.
But I guess by the time you throw in midweek and the Liverpool threat, it's understandable!

Still gonna enjoy a trip up either way!

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Been tickets available for every game this season. Top of the quadrants have rarely been full.

RedNed77

Congrats bud, just got my first ever season tickets too, such a great feeling. Managed to get two in the east stand upper. The view isn’t the best but the atmosphere has been sound in there when I’ve sat/stood in that stand this season.

Red00012

The last remaining season tickets are available from 9am tomorrow the majority are North Stand Tier 3.

Robin

The last remaining tickets until after May 3rd which is deadline day for existing season ticket holders to renew

GeorgieBoy

Been tickets available for every game this season. Top of the quadrants have rarely been full.
Not sure where you are sat so can't comment completely accurately.
But I'm at the top of the NE quadrant and behind me are red seat backings with the folding chair removed. I assume its because the views are too restricted there and they only realised after installing seats.

From some areas of the ground it looks like empty seats but in actual fact they are never up for use.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Not sure where you are sat so can't comment completely accurately.
But I'm at the top of the NE quadrant and behind me are red seat backings with the folding chair removed. I assume its because the views are too restricted there and they only realised after installing seats.

From some areas of the ground it looks like empty seats but in actual fact they are never up for use.
It looks like in the NW quadrant there are often empty ones dotted about in the last few rows, but I might be one. Pretty sure they were full for PSG and Liverpool though.

LooseCannon

I’ve got a pair in the stretford end for Cardiff available if anyone wants them?

DM me

JmRssll555

Can anyone explain how STs can be sold out as of 11:30pm last night when the deadline for renewals was midnight? I don't see any circumstances where every ST holder has renewed, so surely there must be tickets available.

My mate and I have been on the waiting list for two seasons now, so just wondering if there is any chance of us getting them for next season now?

Red00012

Can anyone explain how STs can be sold out as of 11:30pm last night when the deadline for renewals was midnight? I don't see any circumstances where every ST holder has renewed, so surely there must be tickets available.

My mate and I have been on the waiting list for two seasons now, so just wondering if there is any chance of us getting them for next season now?
Did you get the email? Any tickets available were going on sale at 9 am this morning.

JmRssll555

Did you get the email? Any tickets available were going on sale at 9 am this morning.
Which email? I received an email last night at 11:30pm which said that all STs had now sold out. However, that doesn't make any sense, given that the renewal deadline was midnight last night.

I have been trying to call the ticket office since 9am, but I've not been able to get through due to high call volume. The automated system also says that they are sold out of all STs for next season.

Red00012

Which email? I received an email last night at 11:30pm which said that all STs had now sold out. However, that doesn't make any sense, given that the renewal deadline was midnight last night.

I have been trying to call the ticket office since 9am, but I've not been able to get through due to high call volume. The automated system also says that they are sold out of all STs for next season.
My mates are on hold , ring again and select man utd foundation or another option they will put you through to ticket sales.
Ignore the automated system there are tickets available from non renewed.

JmRssll555

My mates are on hold , ring again and select man utd foundation or another option they will put you through to ticket sales.
Ignore the automated system there are tickets available from non renewed.
Thanks for the advice mate. I managed to speak to someone eventually and was told that they are sold out.

Apparently, due to the number of seats being lost to the new disabled section and to make room for VAR technology (no idea how that impacts seats, given that we already have TV cameras everywhere) there was only a small chance that there would be seats left once those people had been relocated. Also, there was apparently 95% renewal by existing ST holders.

The guy on the phone did say that I could have bought tickets if I phoned a few days ago, which makes no sense since the renewal deadline was only last night. This process seems flawed, to say the least, but obviously the club don't give a shit as long as they sell the tickets.

hp88

Mate who's on the waiting list got one in W3015 last week and then managed to move it W3013 yesterday, feck knows what the ticket office are doing if your mates been waiting for two years.