All ticket/travel information thread - 2019/20 edition - Touting will not be tolerated on the site

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Well done mate, nice start to season - nothing for me unfortunately so will hope for a call back.
Well done mate? He's on bloody Execs!

Not a dig. I've benefited from them myself on the past but they're hardly a level playing field.

Bosws87

Missed out on wolves, 1st chub of the season. Went twice last year to molyneux worst away end in the league too spread out.

Robbo*

Not a dig. I've benefited from them myself on the past but they're hardly a level playing field.
Haha yeah, the ballot is definitely more random for some than others. More meant it as a general well done as I know he goes to as many as he can.

oldhand

Exec success rates are now pretty close to standards and have been for the past two seasons, the allocations were cut in 2017/18. My 2 mates with execs were both unsuccessful which is pretty typical 1 of 3 successful

oldhand

Haha yeah, the ballot is definitely more random for some than others. More meant it as a general well done as I know he goes to as many as he can.
Thanks, yes i do, I did all 5 euro aways and about 13 others of 22, but i get 2 at a time and pair with a mate to double our chances. Euro aways I get on my credits have been to the last 9 from cska Moscow

corno_mufc

How the heck are there loads of tickets available for Chelsea on the opening weekend! Shocking really.
Sold out again. I assume it was released tickets which were being held back.. judging my the number of entire rows which were freed up this morning.

#LoveManchesterUnited

I am going to see United - City march 2020. Is there a possibility that this match will be moved? Last season the United - City was moved because of FA Cup. Will this maybe happen again?

First time going to Old Trafford, so I just hope that there will not be any problems :D

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I am going to see United - City march 2020. Is there a possibility that this match will be moved? Last season the United - City was moved because of FA Cup. Will this maybe happen again?

First time going to Old Trafford, so I just hope that there will not be any problems :D
Have a look at what weekends the fa cup falls on. That's always the risk

cbmufc

Got 2 for Chelsea at home, Stretty Tier 2 row 7. Typical, get lucky in the ballot for the first time in ages and I can't go. Swap for city or scousers? Unlikely but first game bounce so worth a go, would have been happy with Spurs/Arsenal but they are both midweek.

Cheers

Gudderz1

How are people finding out about additional Chelsea tickets going on sale? Just checking online randomly?

Jusy phoned up and they said none available

corno_mufc

How are people finding out about additional Chelsea tickets going on sale? Just checking online randomly?

Jusy phoned up and they said none available
Yes they just randomly release them. On Monday there were 6 or 7 entire rows in certain blocks opened up.

EDIT- Just seen, same has happened for Brighton in November & Everton in December, plenty in NW3428 available

EdwardNB

Hey guys, I am from China but definitely a lifelong United fan. This Dec I will go to Manchester to realize my dream to see United in OT.

I am lucky to get a 5th row ticket against Newcastle on Dec 26th weeks ago, I could have a chance to see away games in Burnley and Arsenal on Dec 28th and Jan 1st, I know the tickets will be available only for seasonal ticket holders. I assume it is not a big deal to buy Burnley ticket online, but what if I want to join the away fanzone in these 2 games especially against Arsenal on Jan 1st, does anyone know how to purchase the ticket? thank a lot!

Gudderz1

Phoned ticket office and finally got two Chelsea tickets earlier, SAF tier 2 :D

corno_mufc

Might have 1 ad, 1u16 for Utd vs Cardiff going tomorrow if anyone is interested. Will know for sure around midday when I set off for Cardiff.

pacifictheme

feck united for the ticketing system. The members only ballot was approximately 1 million times better. Absolute cnuts.

rotherham_red

Any idea why the Southamton away game isn't on the online ticketing site? Wanted to apply but having checked at various points today it still hasn't been updated.

Jordi

I’ve two spares for Chelsea, can’t make the game.

I’m in J stand so need to go to someone that will stand and support the team for the entirety of the game.

PM if you can make the game, tickets are face value. Out for a few hours now but will come back to whoever this evening.

Turnip

likes to be spanked with games consoles
How difficult is it getting tickets as a member? I'm thinking of buying a couple of memberships for the first time this season, but don't want to pay out like £60 and still not be able to get to a few games.

I understand that big games are randomly drawn which makes sense, but I can't find anywhere online which says how quickly other games sell out.

corno_mufc

How difficult is it getting tickets as a member? I'm thinking of buying a couple of memberships for the first time this season, but don't want to pay out like £60 and still not be able to get to a few games.

I understand that big games are randomly drawn which makes sense, but I can't find anywhere online which says how quickly other games sell out.
Ballot games aside, fairly easy if you check regularly and are not fussy about where you sit.

1-2 weeks before a game, tickets become available.

Of course form & date changes can dictate demand for tickets.

Turnip

likes to be spanked with games consoles
Ballot games aside, fairly easy if you check regularly and are not fussy about where you sit.

1-2 weeks before a game, tickets become available.

Of course form & date changes can dictate demand for tickets.
Thanks, sounds like the way to go then. Not too fussed where I sit within reason, it's been a few years since I've been so I'm just desperate to go to a few to be honest.

How does it work with away tickets? The membership page seems to specifically mention home games only.

rotherham_red

Thanks, sounds like the way to go then. Not too fussed where I sit within reason, it's been a few years since I've been so I'm just desperate to go to a few to be honest.

How does it work with away tickets? The membership page seems to specifically mention home games only.
Away tickets are only available to ST holders who have held their ST for 3 seasons and have opted in to the league cup games. Unless you have a disability, in which case you can apply for them as a member for a couple more seasons before it switches to the same policy as everyone else.

Andy_Cole

Have a pair vs Palace. South Stand tier 1. FV

Preferably someone local so I don’t have the hassle of posting/ PayPal.

Adam89

Have a pair vs Palace. South Stand tier 1. FV

Preferably someone local so I don’t have the hassle of posting/ PayPal.
If these are still available please let me know, saw there was another release yesterday but haven’t even bought memberships yet so would cost 80-odd quid a piece