All ticket/travel information thread - 2019/20 edition - Touting will not be tolerated on the site

always_hoping

I see only one. I bought it and bought the membership. I assume that the ticket will comfortably be delivered before the game, since it’s two weeks remaining? And will I get a card with my membership or something?

I still need two as my mates are cheap and won’t buy membership.

If the ticket is not loaded onto the membership card they should contract you about either posting out a paper ticket or picking it up at the ticket office. For a fixture like that you should come across a few spares for your mates.

hp88

I’ve had nothing yet. Not sure if that’s good or bad

edit - chubbed for every away so far
Whenever I am successful, I get an alert for the money being taken at around midday. That's before any kind of comms from United.

Robbo*

I’ve had nothing yet. Not sure if that’s good or bad

edit - chubbed for every away so far
what are mathematical chances of getting none?! Something must be up with it, as demand hasn’t even been that high!

thedano

I am after a couple for the Norwich game 11th Jan if anyone can help? (Assuming the game doesn’t move to Sunday)

Neo_Mufc

Hello,

Do matches still become available on general sale? I see we have quite a few home games in December. I'm thinking of doing a home match but it's all available to members only at the moment for ex villa.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Hello,

Do matches still become available on general sale? I see we have quite a few home games in December. I'm thinking of doing a home match but it's all available to members only at the moment for ex villa.
No - apart from cup matches perhaps

LooseCannon

I’ve got a pair in the stretford end available for the Newcastle game on Boxing Day if anyone’s interested?

DM me

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
I have three for Villa game already. Need just one more.

mark_a

What are my chances of picking up a spare (or 2) for Sheffield United? I'm a ST holder but neither me or my pal have been lucky for this game and live really near Bramall Lane?

philipos

One ticket in South Stand Upper available at face value (£38) for the Alkmaar and Colchester matches.

Jake

Mine's too big and gay.
Looking for a pair (or 3 if I’m lucky!) for Burnley at home in Jan.

Let me know if anyone can help. Thanks.

Adam89

I’m still on the lookout for a pair of tickets for Villa if anyone is selling?

jhutch

Pair of tickets available for both games
Man Utd v villa
Man Utd v spurs
4 tickets in total FV due to work commitments

mustang888

Looking for a couple of tickets in the Away stand for the game against Arsenal at the Emirates on 1/1/2020. Anyone know where I can find some? Thanks.

HarryS

Looking for a pair if Villa, taking a Kiwi mate before he heads back. Cheers.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
Has anyone done the Red Cafe match day VIP experience before? I'm thinking of getting it for an Xmas treat but want to make sure it's worth the small fortune it costs.

OneLoveMUFC

Hi All, I can't make Villa at home on Sunday, so have 2 spare in the Bobby Charlton stand if you and a guest would like to go. Please let me know so I can arrange for the tickets to be left in your name.

Has anyone done the Red Cafe match day VIP experience before? I'm thinking of getting it for an Xmas treat but want to make sure it's worth the small fortune it costs.
Depends which you are thinking? Museum? Aye, now I've seen RedCafe. Sadly the lounges at Old Trafford aren't really all that but still, the experience is great as a one off.

Last edited:

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
I was really confused for a second then.

I forgot that the RedCafe is actually at OT and perhaps this forum was offering some sort of sexy package to members.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
Depends which you are thinking? Museum? Aye, now I've seen RedCafe. Sadly the lounges at Old Trafford aren't really all that but still, the experience is great as a one off.
It turned out the Red Cafe was unavailable/sold out for Newcastle so I went for the Lancashire package at the cricket club . Hopefully it's worth the cost.

I got tickets for Arsenal in the FA Cup a few years back in the 1968 suite and it was brilliant (the game di Maria got sent off for touching Michael Oliver the little fanny). Hopefully it's up there with that.
I was really confused for a second then.

I forgot that the RedCafe is actually at OT and perhaps this forum was offering some sort of sexy package to members.
Sounds like a great business idea for Niall.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Last time I went on one of these sort of shindigs was in the lower North. A bizarre lounge that was a pay bar and food. Nothing included in the price bar the lounge and ticket.
Must be the cheapest of the options!

LooseCannon

I’ve got a pair available in the stretford end for Everton on the 15th if anyone wants them?