All ticket/travel information thread - 2019/20 edition - Touting will not be tolerated on the site

BR7

Desperate for 2 Chelsea tickets, wife’s birthday, if anyone has tix and can’t use them or if you know a way I can get my hands on a couple please please please please let me know. Thanks in advance.

oLeSoLsKjAeR20

Pair available for Watford on 23rd Feb, East Stand. Face value. Would have to be posted over from N.Ireland and posted back in time for the City game on 8th March. PM if interested

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
So United took the payment for the Club Brugge game over a month before it's due to take place and now I have had an email saying I've been moved due to some Junior Groups Ticket Scheme. Now to start the fun game of getting moved to a better (non-shit) place because they always take the piss and move us up in the gods.

They can do one as far as I'm concerned now, definitely won't be renewing next season the cnuts.

Cpt Negative

Anyone had anything from the Everton ballot yet? Can’t believe I’m in February and not had one away. Never happened before

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
Anyone had anything from the Everton ballot yet? Can’t believe I’m in February and not had one away. Never happened before
No money taken so I assume I have been unsuccessful.

Been the worst season yet for aways, the ballot seems even harder than it ever was.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
Pair available for Watford on 23rd Feb, East Stand. Face value. Would have to be posted over from N.Ireland and posted back in time for the City game on 8th March. PM if interested
I'd buy them off of you if you had 3.

As it stands I'm trying to buy 3 tickets for me and 2 friends to attend the game... However the cnuting website will only let me buy one, and I'm not in the mood to ask my friends to get a membership number

Red00012

Ok cool.

So I go to the option to buy 3 tickets + memberships... However it says I have to assign them as well.

Is ID checked at the gates?
No it isn’t , do you know anyone that has 3 cards , seems excessive to be buying memberships just for one game.

VP

Big ask but looking for two tickets for the City game on the 8th.

jhutch

Pair tickets available for both games
(4 Tickets in total )
Man Utd v Watford
Man Utd v Man city
Looking to pass on all 4 together
Face value please

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach

Token Sheet

"No 6 bus to Old Trafford 6p, Admission to re
Im sure membership used to be about £32 or so when i was last one..7-8 years ago.

£10 and double that for a full year is much better and is another shout for dropping season tickets down to memberships nex year!
I gave up my season ticket after 20 years last season and got a £20 lite membership for this season.
Just pick and choose what games I want to go to now.
Think they still do £32 membership packs but who wants to pay the extra for a tacky pen, badge and book.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I gave up my season ticket after 20 years last season and got a £20 lite membership for this season.
Just pick and choose what games I want to go to now.
Think they still do £32 membership packs but who wants to pay the extra for a tacky pen, badge and book.
So the lite has same game applying rights? Utter no brainer! And next to no risk even if you end up barely going. Rather than now having £74 risk on every pair!

Red00012

So the lite has same game applying rights? Utter no brainer! And next to no risk even if you end up barely going. Rather than now having £74 risk on every pair!
I always wanted to know what the difference was between Lite and Full membership , I always chose Full because I thought there was restrictions on Lite.
I’ll know for next season to choose Lite.

bleedred

Looking for two tickets for the Watford game, preferably better if we can meet in stadium as travelling from US.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes

Token Sheet

"No 6 bus to Old Trafford 6p, Admission to re
Thanks for the advice. Bit of a pain getting 3 memberships but got the tickets. Doubt they get in the mail before I leave for the UK so hoping I can pick them up at Old Trafford.
Yes take a copy of ticket booking and photo id with you.
All 3 of you need to be present with id and ticket office will do a paper ticket replacement.

Pav1878

Hi everyone,

Need three tickets for the Brugges away game, I know it's a long shot!

oLeSoLsKjAeR20

I'd buy them off of you if you had 3.

As it stands I'm trying to buy 3 tickets for me and 2 friends to attend the game... However the cnuting website will only let me buy one, and I'm not in the mood to ask my friends to get a membership number
One for Watford at home Sun 23 Feb in Tier 2 Stretford End. DM me if interested.

Would this work? 2 + 1 = 3 :D

oldhand

Hi everyone,

Need three tickets for the Brugges away game, I know it's a long shot!
Off United no chance, even of getting one, lots on away credits didn't get
Off Brugges, you can't buy them direct yourself, so would need to pay the price that anyone willing to sell, asks for them, oh and for them to be genuine tickets

GeorgieBoy

Derby home end tickets on general sale 18th Feb for those unsuccessful.
I imagine it'll go to general sale.

TakeMeHome

TakeMeHome
Derby Tickets in the Home end on General Sale (two tickets per Fan ID) On sale 25th February 2020 (10am) for those of you tempted :)

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
Yep got Derby on my execs, only this and Burnley since Chelsea cup
Got chubbed for this on execs. Only had Southampton and Chelsea this season compared to usually around half the games.

Not sure if United have changed the process

Cpt Negative

Got chubbed for this on execs. Only had Southampton and Chelsea this season compared to usually around half the games.

Not sure if United have changed the process
i was wondering this. Even on my ST id have had 2-3 by now, normally a big game too like arsenal or Chelsea. Perhaps the dice just haven’t rolled in my favour this year