All ticket/travel information thread - 2019/20 edition - Touting will not be tolerated on the site

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
i was wondering this. Even on my ST id have had 2-3 by now, normally a big game too like arsenal or Chelsea. Perhaps the dice just haven’t rolled in my favour this year
To be honest I'm getting sick of seeing people on Twitter selling loads of aways at 180 quid a pop and United not doing anything about it.

Not even getting a sniff when there was 6k has probably tipped me over the edge:D

oldhand

Got chubbed for this on execs. Only had Southampton and Chelsea this season compared to usually around half the games.

Not sure if United have changed the process
If you click on success rates it only shows since watford
EXECS for Derby were 80%
I'm sure it seems if you got the previous one you have more chance with the next,had a good run early on, mate has had a decent run now

Bosws87

Chubbed for Derby had 1 ticket this season applied for every domestic away game, got 11/12 games last year proper different ends of the spectrum.

hp88

Chubbed for Derby, if anyone has a spare seeing as it's a Thursday drop me a message.

Robin

Looking for two tickets for the Watford game, preferably better if we can meet in stadium as travelling from US.
I’ve still got a pair left for Watford , send me a pm , it won’t be meet in the stadium it will be meet outside the stadium

VP

Ballot is still open.
I know but I'm travelling from India; not sure if it's worth investing in a membership for a shot at a ballot I may not win.

Pair tickets available for both games
(4 Tickets in total )
Man Utd v Watford
Man Utd v Man city
Looking to pass on all 4 together
Face value please
Are the City tickets still available?

Gazza

Long shot acknowledgement: looking for 3 tickets to the City game on the 7th... for me, my brother and my dear mum. If anyone has any leads, please do let me know :)

Svetlin

Hey guys.
I will travel to Manchester for City game at March. I need to book a hotel but I dont have any idea about locations. Can you recommend any hotel for me or locations? I thought about the Motel One Piccadilly? Any ideas?

ManUnitedSteph

Hey guys.
I will travel to Manchester for City game at March. I need to book a hotel but I dont have any idea about locations. Can you recommend any hotel for me or locations? I thought about the Motel One Piccadilly? Any ideas?
Try the Motel One Royal Exchange - it's right in the center of town and close to the tram you'll take to Old Trafford.

Andy_Cole

Hey guys.
If you’re mainly coming to watch united, then maybe Hotel football.

Joe297

Anyone know how difficult it is getting out of Stamford Bridge? I've not been there before and have a 45 minute window after kickoff to get on the tube. I'd like to think that's plenty but some grounds are a right pain to get out of.

bushyzor

Hi all.
Would appreciate some guidance. I’m going to be in London (I’m from Cape Town, South Africa) next week and was wondering if I have any chance of getting tickets to the Away game at Chelsea on Monday. I realize it’s super late notice, but just wanted to ask if there’s any way of getting tickets. Can I go to the stadium and look around for people selling tickets or is that illegal in England for PL games? Is there any other way to get tickets if that’s not an option?

Robin

It is not illegal for you to buy but it is illegal for them to sell, a United end ticket will cost you upwards of £150 unless you are very lucky and find some kind soul with a last minute spare. Your best bet is to get one in the Chelsea end and keep quiet. But they’re not a friendly bunch.

RyRy11

This has probably been mentioned before so if anyone can answer or point me in the right direction that would be much appreciated.

I live down south and haven't been to a United game since my dad last took me. I'm looking to drive up for the Watford game but I want to know what the best situation for parking is? I think on the United website they offer parking for £10 but is it worth it and how busy/difficult is it park on matchday? (would I need to get to the ground an hour or so in advance for example) or is there better options like parking in a park and ride?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Hey guys.
Depends on what you're after, location, price, etc.

As per other responder, Hotel Football is about 20metres from the ground.
Premier Inn Old Trrafford is about a 5min walk.

Both will be expensive and maybe close to / are sold out already.

Otherwise, maybe look at getting a tram ride a few stops out, and get a hotel there. I only know the away from Manchester route..so perhaps someone can advise on the into Manchester ones....
but.. Altrincham is a 15min tram ride, and has a Travelodge and Premier Inn, and there's also a Sale Premier inn about a 5min walk from a station as well.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
This has probably been mentioned before so if anyone can answer or point me in the right direction that would be much appreciated.

I live down south and haven't been to a United game since my dad last took me. I'm looking to drive up for the Watford game but I want to know what the best situation for parking is? I think on the United website they offer parking for £10 but is it worth it and how busy/difficult is it park on matchday? (would I need to get to the ground an hour or so in advance for example) or is there better options like parking in a park and ride?
I come up from the south too, and have tried official parking, and a carpark round the corner. Secure being that close, but expensive and ages to get out.

I prefer to park at either Altrincham or Brooklands and get the metro in. Probs 15mins / 7 mins respectively.
Altrincham probs the better option as the car park is huge. Free after 6pm and on sundays, small fee other times.
About £4 for a tram ticket return.

It's probably about 10mins walk to the ground from the station, and the most I've ever waited to get onto a tram is probably about 20mins, irrespective of whether I've jogged it/power walked it, or walked with a slower friend :)

RyRy11

I come up from the south too, and have tried official parking, and a carpark round the corner. Secure being that close, but expensive and ages to get out.

I prefer to park at either Altrincham or Brooklands and get the metro in. Probs 15mins / 7 mins respectively.
Altrincham probs the better option as the car park is huge. Free after 6pm and on sundays, small fee other times.
About £4 for a tram ticket return.

It's probably about 10mins walk to the ground from the station, and the most I've ever waited to get onto a tram is probably about 20mins, irrespective of whether I've jogged it/power walked it, or walked with a slower friend :)
Excellent! Thanks for the info

Stuoxford

Didsbury is a great place to park. If you park at the cineworld it is free car parking and you can get the tram to old Trafford. Leaving the ground most fans are going in the opposite direction so you can be on the M6 before it gets really busy.

bushyzor

Hi all.
Would appreciate some guidance. I’m going to be in London (I’m from Cape Town, South Africa) next week and was wondering if I have any chance of getting tickets to the Away game at Chelsea on Monday. I realize it’s super late notice, but just wanted to ask if there’s any way of getting tickets. Can I go to the stadium and look around for people selling tickets or is that illegal in England for PL games? Is there any other way to get tickets if that’s not an option?
Good news, I found a ticket! It’s in the Chelsea end so I’m going to have to sit on my hands and control my emotions. I’m super excited, my third time watching a live United game and my first away game!
Where will the United fans be before the game? Keen to have a pint with the traveling fans.

robinrooney

Good news, I found a ticket! It’s in the Chelsea end so I’m going to have to sit on my hands and control my emotions. I’m super excited, my third time watching a live United game and my first away game!
Where will the United fans be before the game? Keen to have a pint with the traveling fans.

Courtfield pub, right outside Earl's Court tube.

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson

I always find the following car park a decent get away.

Andrew Page Lapwing Court, Hagley Rd, Manchester M5 3EY

If you are out on the final whistle, brisk walk / half jog and you are straight onto the m602 and away no problem.

Its £7

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
Long shot, but after 1 spare for City.

I am a season ticket holder so can repay the favour or just buy the ticket outright.

Cheers.

Edit: Can someone let me know what is included in the £200 hospitality tickets on sale for the derby? Is it just those leather seats, or is there food/drink included too?

Last edited:

Red00012

Brugge was a disgrace . No buses put on by Utd and when we got there we had nearly a half hour walk to walk around the entire stadium. Hassle inside the ground as well security wouldn’t leave fans out during the game . I hope I never have to go back there.

robinrooney

Brugge was a disgrace . No buses put on by Utd and when we got there we had nearly a half hour walk to walk around the entire stadium. Hassle inside the ground as well security wouldn’t leave fans out during the game . I hope I never have to go back there.
Lots of issues with the police, stewarding and general organisation reported on twitter.

@MUST are collating fan accounts before sending them on to whoever they deal with.

Andy_Cole

I have a last minute pair available for the match today. I’m fairly local. Just under the weather.

Will take less than FV.

philipos

It was complete garbage. It was virtually impossible to find the United entrance with no signs anywhere which with torrential rain meant everyone was soaked by the time they got in. At least there was no hold back afterwards but then the police decided to take us the opposite way to where we wanted to go. I bet the Brugge fans will be treated more like human beings at Old Trafford.

Lots of issues with the police, stewarding and general organisation reported on twitter.

@MUST are collating fan accounts before sending them on to whoever they deal with.

Token Sheet

"No 6 bus to Old Trafford 6p, Admission to re
It was complete garbage. It was virtually impossible to find the United entrance with no signs anywhere which with torrential rain meant everyone was soaked by the time they got in. At least there was no hold back afterwards but then the police decided to take us the opposite way to where we wanted to go. I bet the Brugge fans will be treated more like human beings at Old Trafford.
I went last time when Van Gaal was manager. Sounds like the exact same issues.
That walk back after the game was a killer and so unnecessary.

Morgazoid

I'm looking to go to the Bournemouth game with my mate on 11th April. Never been to a game before and I'm pretty clueless tbh. Does anyone know when those tickets will go on sale? What's the best way to buy them if you aren't a member? Any help greatly appreciated.