All ticket/travel information thread - 2019/20 edition - Touting will not be tolerated on the site

Whatsername

Me and my son are going, it’s in purchase history and the payment is pending from my bank account. Clicked on ‘resend’ email as I hadn’t had a confirmation so that’s come through.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Chubbed too. Didn’t realise that members could apply too. A bit frustrated at that.

JB7

Tickets available online for anyone who missed out in the ballot for Tuesday.

JB7

It's weird cos literally every other person I see on Twitter seems to have gotten tickets.
If it helps at all I missed out initially but got a pair tonight. They're still on there if you need a ticket.

Red00012

So TO say ticket demand far outweighed availability yet put them up on sale on the site then.

Surely only locals applied and did I read that it was non refundable ?

RonaldoVII

I got a text at 22:14 this evening saying a limited number of tickets were available, probably from returns. The problem was you had to buy the exact number of seats available in each group, so I could see a lot of 2s and 3s together but I only needed the one seat and it must've taken a good 20 minutes to find a single seat that wasn't being purchased by someone else but managed to get one. Absolutely buzzing, even though I have to enter the ground at 4.45! I'll blag a half day off work I think!

Tomuś

Nani is crap, I tell you!
Any off chance for EL tickets? Poland-based so would be nice to get there. Not asking much, I know hehe.

rotherham_red

If it helps at all I missed out initially but got a pair tonight. They're still on there if you need a ticket.
That's kind of you mate. I left it for now because I'm not sure I would be able to make it with the staggered arrival times. I gave it a miss applying as I thought it would be hugely oversubscribed, but it turns out there were more than a few who thought like me

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
I got a text at 22:14 this evening saying a limited number of tickets were available, probably from returns. The problem was you had to buy the exact number of seats available in each group, so I could see a lot of 2s and 3s together but I only needed the one seat and it must've taken a good 20 minutes to find a single seat that wasn't being purchased by someone else but managed to get one. Absolutely buzzing, even though I have to enter the ground at 4.45! I'll blag a half day off work I think!
Massively frustrating because the club hasn’t text me either and can’t see anything on the site now this morning.

RonaldoVII

Massively frustrating because the club hasn’t text me either and can’t see anything on the site now this morning.
Did you fill the form out after the initial rejection to be notified of any returns? Sucks if so. People clearly didn't realise they'd have to be at Old Trafford really early when applying which is annoying.

Whatsername

What times have you been given? We’ve got 5.15 so not too bad but we’ve got to come up the M6 from the Midlands so need to give that plenty of time. It’s so unpredictable, it can take an hour if everything’s running well or it can take 3.

Have you had a text thanking you for filling in the health declaration? I’ve just had one but my son hasn’t.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Did you fill the form out after the initial rejection to be notified of any returns? Sucks if so. People clearly didn't realise they'd have to be at Old Trafford really early when applying which is annoying.
Didn't realise there was second form on the rejection e-mail... Completed it now at least, but too late I imagine.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
We’ve got 5.15 so not too bad but we’ve got to come up the M6 from the Midlands
Same scenario and journey but 5:30! We plan to set off at 2 like the usual 4 hours before kick-off, should be ok. But as you know the M6 is a lottery. I haven't been on it since last March, wonder if it's finished yet :lol:

JB7

Same scenario and journey but 5:30! We plan to set off at 2 like the usual 4 hours before kick-off, should be ok. But as you know the M6 is a lottery. I haven't been on it since last March, wonder if it's finished yet :lol:
Lucky you - we've got 16:45, called the Ticket Office & apparently it's basically a 15 minute window so if I'm not in before 16:59 I'll be refused entry. I've always loved sitting inside Old Trafford for over an hour just waiting. :rolleyes:

Shouldn't grumble I guess.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Lucky you - we've got 16:45, called the Ticket Office & apparently it's basically a 15 minute window so if I'm not in before 16:59 I'll be refused entry. I've always loved sitting inside Old Trafford for over an hour just waiting. :rolleyes:

Yeah, it's going to be a lot different to normal. I'm used to going to my seat about 30 seconds before the players come out. Do we have to go to our seats as soon as we are in? I've already seen there's no food or drink on sale.

JB7

Yeah, it's going to be a lot different to normal. I'm used to going to my seat about 30 seconds before the players come out. Do we have to go to our seats as soon as we are in? I've already seen there's no food or drink on sale.
Likewise. And apparently there is food/drink on sale, just not alcohol - it also says that you can take your own food/drinks in which is my preference personally & yeah, basically you have to just go straight to your seats.

Whatsername

I doubt it :lol: We’d started getting the train instead from Stafford (although that didn’t work for evening kick offs with the last train being just after 10) but we didn’t fancy public transport at the moment.
We’re planning on 2pm as well.

15 minutes doesn‘t give much leeway does it.
Something I’ve read in a few places is that people are hoping enough turn up to protest and make it difficult for people to get into the stadium.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Did they actually police those timings to get into the stadium?
I only ask as my local club gave timings, but being slight late didn't rule you out.

So just wondered if it's the "threat" of doing so, but in reality just to get people there as best they could to the timings.

Whatsername

I only ask as my local club gave timings, but being slight late didn't rule you out.

So just wondered if it's the "threat" of doing so, but in reality just to get people there as best they could to the timings.
To get through the first gates you just showed your ID and ticket and the ticket didn‘t have the time on it so the security there wouldn’t have known whether you were early or late.
We went in 15 minutes before our given time, there weren‘t any queues either at the ID check or at the turnstiles.

I think it was said that we were to stay in our seats at the end and we’d be let out row by row, section by section but that didn’t happen (at least where we were sitting anyway), we all just got up and walked out as normal.

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017

Not from what I saw. Just let us straight in - slightly annoying because I had to sneak off work to make the 4.45 entry then no alcohol inside!

People were still crowded in the concourse area before the game and at half time so the lack of alcohol didn't stop that. Then we all leave the stadium at the same time so the whole staggered arrival approach was a bit pointless!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Not from what I saw. Just let us straight in - slightly annoying because I had to sneak off work to make the 4.45 entry then no alcohol inside!

People were still crowded in the concourse area before the game and at half time so the lack of alcohol didn't stop that. Then we all leave the stadium at the same time so the whole staggered arrival approach was a bit pointless!
I only got to do 2 of Wycombe's games in our sole championship season.
But I think one was 1,000 and one was 2,000 - out of our 9500 or so capacity.
And we were let out block by block.

Perhaps easier to do with those sort of numbers, but it was always going to be harder to stagger departures compared to arrivals.

Leon Tallis

I just got a season ticket (over 30 years since my first game). I was reading that some ST holders in the Charlton stand get moved for European games. Does anyone know exactly which blocks get moved? I’m in STH124 row 4.

shreks

I just got a season ticket (over 30 years since my first game). I was reading that some ST holders in the Charlton stand get moved for European games. Does anyone know exactly which blocks get moved? I’m in STH124 row 4.
I'm in 124 row 1, it's the rear of the stand towards away end. We're well safe in 124.

Reactions: Rood

misterbigalow

Have you reserved your season ticket or paid for it already?

misterbigalow

Reserved. I think payment goes live on Monday until the end of the month.
Yeah, done the same, been a season ticket holder for a few years now but always been in high/restricted view seats, but somehow managed to reserve a Stretford End lower seat a few days ago which I've been trying to get for so long now!

Reactions: Rood

misterbigalow

The ticket site has now changed to https://tickets.manutd.com/, my old password didn't work so had to use the Forgot Password link to get on, but it looks like they've transferred all my ticket history on to there (except for the 17/18 season which is strange) and my season ticket reservation is on there too, looks like a much better system than eticketing

Whatsername

The ticket site has now changed to https://tickets.manutd.com/, my old password didn't work so had to use the Forgot Password link to get on, but it looks like they've transferred all my ticket history on to there (except for the 17/18 season which is strange) and my season ticket reservation is on there too, looks like a much better system than eticketing
I’m in a mess with that. It wouldn’t take my old password either so I clicked on for a reset, did that and it took me to a box about my profile details, all auto filled apart from my phone number, but it won’t let me go any further because it‘s a page to create a new account and it knows I already have one.

nickyboy1981

Anyone else have the message "unable to find price list for selected item" when trying to reserve a season ticket on the new site?

Guess i'll ring em tommoz