All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

Red00012

Fecking hell, 800 is that it.

I've just renewed my membership but there's no chance of getting signed up for it. I live close by so it might be a case of going in the wrong end, Italian stadiums are usually pretty friendly to rogue away supporters as long as you stay away from the ultras.
Italian grounds are at 50% capacity

Whatsername

Hi all, is there a fee when transferring season tickets to another member? If so does this depend on whether it's a free or a paid membership? Thanks
I transferred mine for Villa to someone with a free membership last week (same age category as me), it took me through the checkout but no charge was made.

Robin

Quite interesting the price difference for games on the United official ticket sales. There are some execs left for the league cup game on Wednesday night for the relatively cheap price of £60, however move on to the Villa league game at weekend and the same seats are £250 , a whopping £190 more, legalised touting by United .

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Quite interesting the price difference for games on the United official ticket sales. There are some execs left for the league cup game on Wednesday night for the relatively cheap price of £60, however move on to the Villa league game at weekend and the same seats are £250 , a whopping £190 more, legalised touting by United .
What do the exec seats even offer?

eugegall

Morning all,

QQ if that's ok?

I have forwarded two tickets to two of my brothers.

One isn't a member so I set him up and he received them almost straight away.
The other is a member but hasn't received anything, although it is showing under tickets on his account.

Any idea how and when he gets the actual tickets?

Thanks in advance.

Billy Jim

Seen some people mentioning a chance the Everton game gets moved from 12:30 to 7:45pm. Any chance this'll actually happen?

Will royally feck up my plans for the day if so.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Seen some people mentioning a chance the Everton game gets moved from 12:30 to 7:45pm. Any chance this'll actually happen?

Will royally feck up my plans for the day if so.
What would the reasoning be for that? Surely BT have specifically picked it as the 12.30 live game?

And on another note, I was expecting the Nov tv times to have been sorted by now?

Adam89

Managed to grab a single for Villa game this morning by getting an alert from a website I use. This might be quite common knowledge but in case it helps anyone;

Followthatpage.com allows you to track webpages for any changes in appearance. The free version basically checks every 10 minutes for any differences on a webpage (in this case when "buy tickets" replaces "register your interest") and sends you an alert email. Means that within 10 minutes of tickets becoming available you should get an email letting you know, whether 10 minutes is going to be enough notice this season who knows!

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Yes mate, same here having paid weeks ago. I did transfer mine to my cousin but it’s ridiculous. Have also been randomly refunded money for the Villarreal game. Having called them today they had no idea why and said it was a glitch in the system. I wouldn’t mind teething problems but the customer service is as appalling as it’s ever been. Just a mess. Have been on the phone more times already this season than the last ten combined.
Looks like they sent it to people who transferred as well as opt outs - badly worded email though and I'm sure will worry people

preCOVID the ticket office had actually seemed to have become pretty well organised - fast responses to emails and decent on the phone

But this season it's been an absolute mess - days to reply to emails, no one answering phones, lots of confusion with eticketing etc

Robin

Free programme, padded seat, access to a bar. Have to pay for food and drink.

Complete rip off and not even a good view / part of the ground.
I have sat in them before, usually in the league cup when others have sold them for really low prices just to get rid, you get the padded seat, a free programmes and tea and coffee thrown in and of course a lounge to keep you away from those riffraff fans in K stand : ) , however there is no way on earth I would pay £250, that’s desperate

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Intrigued by this too. Does it come with some sort of corporate meal/drinks etc, or is it literally just a plush seat for whopping price?
Free programme, padded seat, access to a bar. Have to pay for food and drink.

Complete rip off and not even a good view / part of the ground.
feck that, I was expecting a BJ and a cigar - the quality of which depending on the price and fixture.

Yeesh £60quid exec for Carabao Cup, wonder what quality that gets you :lol:

Santos J

Fair play you are on the pulse last few days, just keeping website open / random refreshes?
Nah was checking yesterday but clicked the link by accident today meaning to open the caf and just happened to be some there. :lol:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Managed to grab a single for Villa game this morning by getting an alert from a website I use. This might be quite common knowledge but in case it helps anyone;

Followthatpage.com allows you to track webpages for any changes in appearance. The free version basically checks every 10 minutes for any differences on a webpage (in this case when "buy tickets" replaces "register your interest") and sends you an alert email. Means that within 10 minutes of tickets becoming available you should get an email letting you know, whether 10 minutes is going to be enough notice this season who knows!
May well give this a go in future.

ASHTON-RED

Something to do with the CL game being the Wednesday before and new rules around that.
I've been told that the new rules around this don't kick in until next season as it's part of the new TV deal. Would be really surprised if it changed at this late stage.

ASHTON-RED

Looks like they sent it to people who transferred as well as opt outs - badly worded email though and I'm sure will worry people

preCOVID the ticket office had actually seemed to have become pretty well organised - fast responses to emails and decent on the phone

But this season it's been an absolute mess - days to reply to emails, no one answering phones, lots of confusion with eticketing etc
I didn't get the update email but thank you for posting as I was worried about aways! There are some good people in the ticket office but puzzled as to why it's become such a mess, even with the new system. I'm going to speak with M.U.S.T. and the fans forum rep because this level of service is just not sustainable over the season. Starting to wonder whether they have reduced or redeployed a lot of the ticket office staff.

JB7

Anyone park at Altrincham tram stop on matchdays? Thinking of trialing there instead of my usual spot tomorrow night because of the roadworks, what's is like for getting out after the game? How long will I be queuing for the tram? etc

Robin

West Ham tomorrow night completely sold out, quite amazing the fact that it’s a mid week league cup game, Pep must be tearing what’s left of his hair out. Especially as we are all out of towners. Be interesting to see what the attendance is tonight at the Bitter Towers when they only travel from Stockport and the tickets are practically free !!

GermanDevil98

Supports
Dynamo Dresden
Greetings to all loyal United fans!
Me and my brother have been huge United fans since we were born. We plan on flying to Manchester in October and we are only now certain that we can fly to Manchester this week, as my brother has only now been approved for his vacation. Unfortunately, we saw that the game against Atalanta has been sold out already. We noticed that there is a possibility to buy tickets if we are members of the club. We would be willing to get a membership if the chances of obtaining tickets are realistic. Maybe you could help us with our problem.
Kind regards!

GlasgowRedz

I have an Exec ticket going for the Villa game, can no longer make the game unfortunately. £150 face value.

Not sure if I can transfer the ticket as I got it through my membership and am not a ST holder, but would be possible to forward via Whatsapp.

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
West Ham tomorrow night completely sold out, quite amazing the fact that it’s a mid week league cup game, Pep must be tearing what’s left of his hair out. Especially as we are all out of towners. Be interesting to see what the attendance is tonight at the Bitter Towers when they only travel from Stockport and the tickets are practically free !!
Just seen this and was surprised / sceptical.

Having gone on the match event it seems as though there's loads more still available. Not sure why they've marked it as sold out https://tickets.manutd.com/en-GB/events/manchester united v west ham united (carabao cup)/2021-9-22_19.45/old trafford?hallmap

K Stand Knut

Anyone park at Altrincham tram stop on matchdays? Thinking of trialing there instead of my usual spot tomorrow night because of the roadworks, what's is like for getting out after the game? How long will I be queuing for the tram? etc
dead easy mate.

I don’t park there but I live there.

Can be home within the hour of the final whistle easily if you get on the tram home at Trafford Bar and not Old Trafford.

DM me if you want any ideas where to park.

K Stand Knut

Greetings to all loyal United fans!
Me and my brother have been huge United fans since we were born. We plan on flying to Manchester in October and we are only now certain that we can fly to Manchester this week, as my brother has only now been approved for his vacation. Unfortunately, we saw that the game against Atalanta has been sold out already. We noticed that there is a possibility to buy tickets if we are members of the club. We would be willing to get a membership if the chances of obtaining tickets are realistic. Maybe you could help us with our problem.
Kind regards!
Afternoon mate. I wouldn’t take what I say as being the complete truth but I believe that you can get a ‘lite’ membership for free that allows you buy match tickets.

If you get one of those, there might also be the option for you to get on transferred from someone in here too

Robin

Afternoon mate. I wouldn’t take what I say as being the complete truth but I believe that you can get a ‘lite’ membership for free that allows you buy match tickets.

If you get one of those, there might also be the option for you to get on transferred from someone in here too
There is a free option which allows you to have season ticket holders to transfer tickets to you but the Lite membership costs £20 per season , the advantage being that you can buy tickets from United and also have tickets transferred to you

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
There is a free option which allows you to have season ticket holders to transfer tickets to you but the Lite membership costs £20 per season , the advantage being that you can buy tickets from United and also have tickets transferred to you
I'd suggest you have a fighting chance of Atalanta ticks with a membership. Worth a shot at the price and there will be the odd spare on here.

I might have 2 myself but wont know for a few weeks.

Robin

I'd suggest you have a fighting chance of Atalanta ticks with a membership. Worth a shot at the price and there will be the odd spare on here.

I might have 2 myself but wont know for a few weeks.
There will also be an allocation allocated to Atalanta which will be mostly returned and these will be put on sale to members , so keep an eye on the official web site for these

ihateliverpool

GermanDevil98

Supports
Dynamo Dresden
Thanks to all of you, mates!
I think we will get the lite membership. Do we have to keep refreshing the website or is it possible to get notificated?

But if anybody of you has two tickets to transfer, you know where you can get rid of them. ;)

Whatsername

I've been told that the new rules around this don't kick in until next season as it's part of the new TV deal. Would be really surprised if it changed at this late stage.
It wouldn’t go down well after the Villa time change as well, that already messed some around who’d already booked trains etc.

Robin

I doubt tier 3 will have been opened up would it? So could be close to full but no tier 3
Tier 3 was on sale, they went quicker than East T2 as they are cheaper, also United would never post a sold out message if they had a stand unsold, trust me it’s fully sold out, the only tickets left are those who are season ticket holders who haven’t got rid, this new digital system makes it easier for them to get rid as nothing to hand over.

robinrooney

If anyone needs 1 for West Ham tomorrow (now sold out), I have 1 in Stretford End upper for less than face value. Must be a member so I can transfer