All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

Stuoxford

Hi,

I've had a season ticket for a few years now and have always parked just off Railway Rd. The problem is that this season it's been a nightmare getting back home via Chester Rd.

So for the Atalanta game I'm parking in the official N4 carpark to see if it's a bit quicker getting back South to the Midlands.

Do any of you kind folks know what time N4 opens before a game and how long it usually takes to get onto the M6?

Cheers in advance.

:)
Hi,
if i drive, i park at Didsbury next to the cinema. Free parking and the tram stop is right next to the car park. Then leaving you get on the tram going in the opposite direction from everybody else. I use Trafford bar station as its easy to get to the platform.

MV7

A friend and I are unable to make the Derby this weekend. Tickets are in the North and North West stands.
Both of us are Utd members.
Please PM if interested

Last edited:

Knighton's knee.

I can’t help coming from that side (looks like the car park is behind the Stretford End but a short walk away) but it looks like you’ll head out towards the Trafford Centre and a bit further along the M60.

You might need to ignore your Sat Nav if you use it to get to the M6 but in theory, it should be ok from there

Thanks again mate.

Much appreciated.
Hi,
if i drive, i park at Didsbury next to the cinema. Free parking and the tram stop is right next to the car park. Then leaving you get on the tram going in the opposite direction from everybody else. I use Trafford bar station as its easy to get to the platform.

Cheers pal. Another option to consider to avoid being stationary on Chester Road for an hour after watching a display of wayward passes and random substitutions.

I can see me trying all these suggestions by the end of this season.

Variety is the spice of life, or so they say...

Their random ticket releases are embarrassing.
Yeah it's a joke. Compared to Italian clubs (currently living in Milan) where you know exactly what time releases happen and there is a queuing system, it's easy to get tickets for even the biggest games.

I'm after pretty much anything for Brighton, Burnley or Wolves but I know it's next to impossible on the website.

TheHeya

Pre covid I used to ring up the ticket office during the week before a game and ask them if there were any returned tickets available to buy. This worked every time and I always got them sometimes the morning of the game!
Can you still do this? Reason I ask is it says on the website tickets are only sold online and when you call it says the same thing before you select an option on the phone. I’ve not managed to get through to anybody yet so asking on here first. Cheers

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
Can one of you feckers just buy my ticket for Atalanta please? :lol:

Standing section - n2402 - £38

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Pre covid I used to ring up the ticket office during the week before a game and ask them if there were any returned tickets available to buy. This worked every time and I always got them sometimes the morning of the game!
Can you still do this? Reason I ask is it says on the website tickets are only sold online and when you call it says the same thing before you select an option on the phone. I’ve not managed to get through to anybody yet so asking on here first. Cheers
Unsure if they have improved but calling the ticket office is a waste of time this season. I've been on hold for over an hour twice and just gave up in the end.

diarm

Arsenal game has been switched from Tuesday 30th November to Thursday 2nd December. I had to scramble and change flights this morning which has cost me another €100 but it could be worse I guess.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Arsenal game has been switched from Tuesday 30th November to Thursday 2nd December. I had to scramble and change flights this morning which has cost me another €100 but it could be worse I guess.
It was always going to change from the Tuesday, as it's been known we had a Sunday game before hand for a month.

But to move it to Thursday not Wednesday was baffling.
City aren't at home on the Wed, so I can't see any real reason for it bar an unusual Thur tv slot.

diarm

It was always going to change from the Tuesday, as it's been known we had a Sunday game before hand for a month.

But to move it to Thursday not Wednesday was baffling.
City aren't at home on the Wed, so I can't see any real reason for it bar an unusual Thur tv slot.
I didn't realise that. Booked everything the first week in September so not sure if the Sunday game was announced after that? I'm glad I didn't now because as you say, I might well have rebooked to the Wednesday instead.

Billy Jim

If anyone has a single for the Arsenal game on the 2nd December I'd love to take it off your hands?

North stand would be even better but I'm not picky.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I didn't realise that. Booked everything the first week in September so not sure if the Sunday game was announced after that? I'm glad I didn't now because as you say, I might well have rebooked to the Wednesday instead.
It just goes to show that even when you think you can very confidently second guess them, you can't!

I was a bit surprised how quickly the Premier Inn 2mins from the ground ramped up though.

It was £39, then within one refresh £45.50!
I suppose you just have to be certain and do it immediately the game is changed if it's a hotel like that.

As a tickeless wonder this season, I'd prefer to pay more than take any gambles on date or that I'll get a ticket, as it looks very awkward this year.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
He wants £250 for them and they aren't execs.
Yeah, I don't think anyone was going to buy off a 5 post merchant either :lol:

Even more annoying is that he seems to have got the tickets lucking out in a ballot too looking at the below post he made before.

"First time member on the Utd Website and had put my name down in the ballot for the Utd vs Liverpool game, which closed this morning. How does the Ballot system work? I have checked my Ballot entry, that was showing in the Ballot section until..."

Bosws87

Do I have to come early to even get in on sunday?
Last time I went to Bishops and had to stand in queue for quite some time and once i got in the place was fully packed.
Tollgates not too bad usually got a decent sized outdoor area, nowhere near as silly as bishops blaize or any of the pubs directly outside old trafford

drcolossus87

Has anybody got a single available for tonight’s game, I’m a member, managed to get early finish at work bit last minute I know

ell

I've got two tickets available for tonight v Atalanta, N1406 Sir Alex Stand. One is a senior ticket (65+) but I can upgrade that. So would be £70 for both if going with a senior, or £100 for both if just two adults.

@drcolossus87 - I'd be happy to sell you my adult ticket, but would ideally like to sell them together.

EDIT: Sold

Last edited:

SNoor

I've got two tickets available for tonight v Atalanta, N1406 Sir Alex Stand. One is a senior ticket (65+) but I can upgrade that. So would be £70 for both if going with a senior, or £100 for both if just two adults.

@drcolossus87 - I'd be happy to sell you my adult ticket, but would ideally like to sell them together.
Might be interested in both or one of these...

1 adult and 1 child...or just me

We are both members...dm me please.

Or if anyone else has Atlanta still spare...

Last edited:

jordanpicco

Hi All, Desperately looking for a United Away ticket @Tottenham October 30th. I am a Man Utd member travelling from Montreal and do not want to repeat my West Ham experience from a month ago! I bought a ticket off West Ham site and wore my Man Utd jersey to the match (being from Canada wasn't fully aware of how stupid/illegal that was). All that to say I got kicked out and missed that spectacular match. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Cheers and GGMU!