All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Got to the check out for City and it disappeared. Motherfeck guys

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
And now they've added the Man City game back to visibility for all us plebs, but obviously on the "register" option

:lol: :mad:

Hantori12

All members are equal but some members are more equal than others.

Very strange behavior. It's either available to all members or none.
30mins later and I can now see the City game but just register your interest.

corno_mufc

Whilst the games sell out - there is little incentive for the club to care how the tickets get sold, sadly.

faysmax

Quick question gents. Can a child ticket be upgraded into adult? If so, what's the best way to do it? Thanks

Edit: Done via ticket office. A "quick" 10 mins call

Last edited:
Reactions: Rood

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Knew something was brewing from the need to do that annoying photo verification thing....

Liverpool execs back on sale :lol:

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Just enjoyed another 30 mins of failing to get a Liverpool ticket to stay in my basket.

Rajma

Knew something was brewing from the need to do that annoying photo verification thing....

Liverpool execs back on sale :lol:
Through sheer luck managed the get one standard for Liverpool just now.

Now…Anyone out there who fancies swapping my Liverpool for the City?

Utd heap

Models for Coin.

I am both pleased for you and pissed off.

Hantori12

Why you getting ticket for if you've no intention of going? I've been trying to get one all morning. Pisses me off this sort of crap.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
The cheek of buying a sought after Liverpool ticket to use it as a bargaining tool for another game :)

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
I have been offered 2 tickets in the Exec Club area, which apparently has access to a private bar which opens 3 hours before kick off and closes 1 hour after the game.

My question is, what is the face value for each ticket? Anyone know?

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
I have been offered 2 tickets in the Exec Club area, which apparently has access to a private bar which opens 3 hours before kick off and closes 1 hour after the game.

My question is, what is the face value for each ticket? Anyone know?
£250.

Rajma

The cheek of buying a sought after Liverpool ticket to use it as a bargaining tool for another game :)
Well If I can’t go there will be my mates who will anyway, so that’s not a problem but certainly having made a bit of the gamble for city game with with hotels and everything I’m willing to try not sure where’s an issue.

Cee90

Cheers, that's interesting because I've been offered both for £350 from someone I know. He doesn't know the face value of the tickets. Good to know that it's a good deal then, although I would still probably prefer to keep my 'seat' in the standing section for the Liverpool game.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Cheers, that's interesting because I've been offered both for £350 from someone I know. He doesn't know the face value of the tickets. Good to know that it's a good deal then, although I would still probably prefer to keep my 'seat' in the standing section for the Liverpool game.
It's not free alcohol, just tea/coffee and you get a fairly bang average seat in the Quads. I wouldn't touch it myself.

Cee90

It's not free alcohol, just tea/coffee and you get a fairly bang average seat in the Quads. I wouldn't touch it myself.
These seats are in n2407 though mate, not the quads. Not sure if that makes any difference to the 'package'?

JSC

Yep, it's a joke.
Miss out in the ballot - fair play, we all know it's small odds.
Another mysterious ballot giving favourable advantage based on some unspecified criteria - totally out of order.

But there are holes all over the place. Brighton is still on BUY, yet has zero availability even for execs. Their site is a mess.
for what it’s worth, they said the mini ballot was random. If true - seems fair enough. Still would be nice if they communicated that officially to everybody. Some winners may be unable to attend and should have been given the chance to opt out.

Robin

Far better view, no idea on the package.
To be fair there are about 20 different options for exec tickets, I notice one there that’s £1400 for the Liverpool game, absolutely outrageous price, but you get a lavish 3 course meal before the game with unlimited drinks, probably some food at half time and full time, a decent seat in the ground and a few freebies no doubt, if you offered me that for £400 I would still think it was grossly overpriced, I would also end up taking advantage of the free booze, get pissed and thrown out before kick off !!!

These seats are in n2407 though mate, not the quads. Not sure if that makes any difference to the 'package'?
To be fair there are about 20 different options for exec tickets, I notice one there that’s £1400 for the Liverpool game, absolutely outrageous price, but you get a lavish 3 course meal before the game with unlimited drinks, probably some food at half time and full time, a decent seat in the ground and a few freebies no doubt, if you offered me that for £400 I would still think it was grossly overpriced, I would also end up taking advantage of the free booze, get pissed and thrown out before kick off !!!
Our former mutual ”mate” did that when I had those execs with the food and drink, the Aston Villa/van Persie match no less. Although he made it through the game he didn’t see a minute of (remained in bar for 90 mins) and got thrown out of the Tollgate for throwing up at the bar instead.

*Life goals :lol:

The 2407 are Manchester Suite, not sure what was included there if it’s buffet and drinks or not. I think not.

Rajma

Arsenal tickets (and the rest) have just been dumped on the website for anyone interested.

Last edited:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Arsenal tickets (and the rest) have just been dumped on the website for anyone interested.
Tonnes of availability too :) . Young Boys game too.

ps I was only gently tickling you about Pool/City too, hope it works out for you pal, am sure it will.

had to move a few things around myself for the Arsenal game, but I'm in!

daveoliver91

Thanks guys for letting me know - Managed to get a single for the Arsenal game!
Young Boys still available but not too many left.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
You certainly have to be on it quickly, as they absolutely fly away don't they!!

Ronaldo76

It’s impossible trying to get tickets online :( been refreshing for ages still no luck for Liverpool game

Lenny1810

I have a single for the following games if anyone is interested;

Palace
Burnley
Wolves - sold

Seat is Stretford End T1

Last edited:

Cee90

Ok, so now that my friends can’t go (due to trains costing around £300 for a return!), it looks like I have 2 tickets seated next to each other in the Manchester Suite, N2406 for the Liverpool game.

Face value these executive tickets are £250 each, but I am happy to sell for what I bought them at which is £350 for both of them.

PM if you’re interested.

Edit: Now sold

Last edited:

Red00012

Atalanta away will go down to 0 credits tomorrow morning if anyone wants to build their credits

Terri6767

Hi Guys
Virgin post from me :)
Anyway two tickets available for Arsenal game to members.East stand one seat in front other.
Season ticket holders and unfortunately cannot attend.
Transfer to members only at Face value of course.
Thanks

Reactions: Rood

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Whats the situation on restrictions to Bergamo? It says you need a Green Pass but that doesn’t really clarify feck all.
Just means proof of vaccination

I'm kicking myself because flights were only a tenner when I looked at them a while back but I assumed I wouldn't get a ticket due to lack of credits - still not that expensive even now TBF