All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Yeah the M6 has been loads better by its standards to be fair, it's just getting to the M6 that's now the problem. Either sit for hours on the Chester road to try get through Altrincham or sit for hours on the M56. Thursday absolutely ruined me, I've been ill since as I didn't get home until 2am and had to be at work for 6. It honestly put me off going again for a bit. They just cannot leave the roads alone yet there is never any twat actually working on them.
I normally do the tram to Alty that takes that bit out. But with an 8.15pm kick off needed a close hotel, so went to Sale. But yeah that road is insane. About 40mins to cover 5miles just isn't right.

Dan_F

Have you been this season yet? You're in for a right treat :lol:

The last 12:30 kick off we had I didn't get home until 6:30pm and I only live 60 miles away. It''s absolutely mental.
I walked through my door at 4am after Atalanta. M56/M6 is a joke and it’s worse at night with the roadworks closing off half the lanes. I kept falling asleep on the coach and waking up. Each time we were moving at walking pace.

Brendcam82

There'll be a couple more chances yet mate I'm sure. No notifications any more from the club so turn notifications on for this page instead, normally someone will give a heads up when tickets go on sale on the website
thank you, yes ive just managed to check at the right time. Got tickets for both the Brighton and Wolves games :)

Ruchbrot_Richi

edit: gone

2 spare tickets available for Burnley (h), 30.12. South Stand S229, FV. PM if interested, can forward them to member or via email (at buyers risk re ID check). Can't make it from Switzerland due to new Covid restrictions... :(

Last edited:

ReddyMcRedface

Hi, looking for a single for Newcastle away if possible. Stupidly applied just for myself not thinking I’d get it but don’t fancy the trip on my own now I’ve got it. Can meet to collect at any home game, PM me. Cheers

Or alternatively may have a single available if I can’t find another.
Still after an extra one for Newcastle away if there’s any hope.

JB7

Nice one, will give this a go next time. Many places to park around there?
Plenty, there's an industrial estate north of the Quays with loads of places which I'd recommend and a couple of big carparks on the Quays itself but they can be a bit busy getting out.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Plenty, there's an industrial estate north of the Quays with loads of places which I'd recommend and a couple of big carparks on the Quays itself but they can be a bit busy getting out.
Thanks for your help, definitely giving it a go for Brighton I think.

txred

It's honestly incredible how much different it is to buy tickets here vs in the States. I bought a pair together in NE3423 for Wolves, for whatever that's worth :lol:. Is there anything special that comes with the inflated £150 price tag..?

Robin

It's honestly incredible how much different it is to buy tickets here vs in the States. I bought a pair together in NE3423 for Wolves, for whatever that's worth :lol:. Is there anything special that comes with the inflated £150 price tag..?
You are kidding me , you are privileged to have got an exec seat there !! Not only do you get a padded seat , you also get a free programme and access to a lounge with a bar. I think you might also get a cup of tea ( no sarcasm intended )

txred

You are kidding me , you are privileged to have got an exec seat there !! Not only do you get a padded seat , you also get a free programme and access to a lounge with a bar. I think you might also get a cup of tea ( no sarcasm intended )
Sometimes I really hate supporting this club :lol::houllier:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
You picked the club with the biggest fan base in the world, in the country with the biggest football history. :)

In America is it as easy as turning up on the day and getting in?

ihateliverpool

You picked the club with the biggest fan base in the world, in the country with the biggest football history. :)

Totally correct.
amazing how many empty seats there were last night though, really winds me up that people don’t come to games like that one

OllyJ21

Think it has been said before in here but people need to be careful when selling their tickets. Make sure you sell to a member as they then take ownership of the ticket. Last night 3 lads got onto the pitch (highlight of the second half) who might not be members. If the tickets aren't under their account - it could come back to bite whoever is the owner(s) of those 3 seats

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Think it has been said before in here but people need to be careful when selling their tickets. Make sure you sell to a member as they then take ownership of the ticket. Last night 3 lads got onto the pitch (highlight of the second half) who might not be members. If the tickets aren't under their account - it could come back to bite whoever is the owner(s) of those 3 seats
I'm sure there seems to have been an increase in this sort of goonish behaviour. A lot of it seems to be people trying to get near Ronaldo, but even without him playing this happened last night.

Rockets Redglare

I’m looking for a pair of home tickets for me and my son- decent seats at the weekend if possible and sat together.

We’re both members as well so there’s no issue there- give me a message if anyone has any going spare.

MacGlock88

I’m looking for a pair of home tickets for me and my son- decent seats at the weekend if possible and sat together.

We’re both members as well so there’s no issue there- give me a message if anyone has any going spare.
Nor-fulking (a)Way?

11th Dec - Norwich V Man Utd, 5.30pm

Lenny1810

My Villa FA Cup ticket is for sale. It’s Monday 10th January
Stretford end tier 1

Any takers let me know

Dave_MUFC

Would like 2 tickets for Villa or Wolves if there's any going.

EDIT - Now sorted!

Last edited:

txred

It’s not even so much that as it is how the process is more complicated and the club is not very helpful when you reach out them. Though, the demand is likely why the club is how they are: the seats sell themselves and they know it.

Dave_MUFC

Is that confirmed and if so, where did you see it?

EDIT: Ignore, just seen in the MEN that it's on that date on BBC. Going to make shifting spares a bit harder - I'll probably have 5 in South Stand if anyone's interested. :cool:
Do they all have to be sold to one member? Would be interested in 2/3 if possible to split?

TomMUFC94

Anything been said when they are selling for the next round of champions league home game? I remember for the groups they released them before the draw had been made.

Gaz.

Well-Liked Assman
Hey Guys

Still on the look out for 2 tickets together for the West Ham match on 22nd January.

We're over in Manchester for the week and would love to get back to OT.

We've both signed up for memberships so can all be done correctly!

Thanks

Maciej

Known for "good moanings" not only in the morning
Hello, there.

I'm trying to get myself a birthday gif and watch game vs. Chelsea in May at Old Trafford.

What should I do to get two tickets for this game 9 (if that's even possible without a membership and etc.)?

Robin

Hello, there.

I'm trying to get myself a birthday gif and watch game vs. Chelsea in May at Old Trafford.

What should I do to get two tickets for this game 9 (if that's even possible without a membership and etc.)?
Very hard as this is the last home game of the season and it’s when we get presented with the premiership trophy !

Robin

I would think that tickets for the Villa game won’t be that hard to come by with it being on a Monday night and free to air telly. However Villa will get East 2 and 9000 tickets potentially. If anyone wants some discounted tickets and not wanting to pay full members prices I will have quite a few pairs at slightly under face value ( under season ticket prices which are already about £8 cheaper than members ) so as long as you are a member to transfer the ticket to send me a dm and i am sure I can sort.

MacGlock88

Looking for Adult and Child Ticket for the Brighton Home Game 18th Dec.
Young lads first game.
Any spare, pleased to hear.
Both members.

dkofas

Looking two tickets for tomorrow game at norwich. Anyone got spare?

Heinzesight

Anyone know what the rules are for kids going to Old Trafford now? Would my little boy need a lateral flow test?

Also, does anyone know how long before KO the players get off the coach outside OT? It’s his first game with me soon and he wants a close up glimpse of the team entering the stadium.

MacGlock88

Anyone know what the rules are for kids going to Old Trafford now? Would my little boy need a lateral flow test?

Also, does anyone know how long before KO the players get off the coach outside OT? It’s his first game with me soon and he wants a close up glimpse of the team entering the stadium.
Regarding the requirements for your lad, under 18s have been excluded from any governance for stadium entry.

Noted on the website previously, haven’t seen any change.

https://www.manutd.com/en/amp/news/...ntroduced-for-man-utd-v-newcastle-united-game