All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

Adam89

single for Burnley available, sir alex tier 3, row 1, close to halfway. members ticket so will just be forwarding email over with QR code

K Stand Knut

might be a silly question but only because I’ve never had the issue with doing it.

Obviously, I know that we can transfer tickets to other people through the United website but does the recipient have to be a member.

I know you get asked the question if the persons details are known on the system but if you click ‘No’ and just enter their personal details, will the ticket(s) just get sent to their e-mail address anyway?

hp88

might be a silly question but only because I’ve never had the issue with doing it.

Obviously, I know that we can transfer tickets to other people through the United website but does the recipient have to be a member.

I know you get asked the question if the persons details are known on the system but if you click ‘No’ and just enter their personal details, will the ticket(s) just get sent to their e-mail address anyway?
Yeah that's right, did it earlier this year and the buyer received their ticket within a couple of hours.

K Stand Knut

Is that confirmed and if so, where did you see it?

EDIT: Ignore, just seen in the MEN that it's on that date on BBC. Going to make shifting spares a bit harder - I'll probably have 5 in South Stand if anyone's interested. :cool:
Any of these still available?

would be intetested in 2

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
Is that confirmed and if so, where did you see it?

EDIT: Ignore, just seen in the MEN that it's on that date on BBC. Going to make shifting spares a bit harder - I'll probably have 5 in South Stand if anyone's interested. :cool:
I could take some of the others potentially as wellZ

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
When tickets are suddenly back on sale a few days before a game and people say that they are "returns", is this literally just fans ringing up to cancel their tickets?

Does that work/is it allowed? And can you actually even get through?

Just asking the question as my mate has already made cautious noises about Saturday's game, so seeing if a cancellation/refund is even doable?

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
When tickets are suddenly back on sale a few days before a game and people say that they are "returns", is this literally just fans ringing up to cancel their tickets?

Just asking the question as my mate has already made cautious noises about Saturday's game, so seeing if a cancellation/refund is even doable?
No idea this year as not had to it. But previous years had no issue cancelling tickets up to a few days prior to the game.

Robin

Supporters branches are allocated tickets , sponsors are issued tickets , the exec companies are given tickets , you will get a meal somewhere and then get a seat in East T2 for some inflated price , any of these that are not taken up are returned and put back in the pot ,

dwd

Saturday Night Spies

It would probably be quicker just to sell it on here unless the ticket office have got their act together all of a sudden.

ElBarto

Hi, with the CL draw being today @ 11 approx. any ideas when the tickets will come up for sale on the mufc website? Previous CL games theres always been a load of tickets available exactly 7 days before the date of the game... just wondering if there is any strategy involved in getting tickets

cbmufc

My guess is ballot going off the Villa game, at least initially.

cbmufc

Good shout thanks pal. Never been successful in any ballots, BT Sport it is then
same, if you are a single app you have a better chance- I only go in for pairs. Also when applying East & west Tier 2 + North Tier 3 I think have most seats- no proof for this but anytime anyone gets sorted from it seem's to be up there. Makes sense as the lower tiers are mostly ST

Funnily enough, you might be ok for Salzburg but PSG will be a struggle. Frustrating but what can yo do.

ElBarto

same, if you are a single app you have a better chance- I only go in for pairs. Also when applying East & west Tier 2 + North Tier 3 I think have most seats- no proof for this but anytime anyone gets sorted from it seem's to be up there. Makes sense as the lower tiers are mostly ST

Funnily enough, you might be ok for Salzburg but PSG will be a struggle. Frustrating but what can yo do.
what a fix, I'm sure Arshavin had some white powder on his nose.
Nice tip, I've watched CL games East Stand so you may have a point

GregM40

Been to every champions league game this season, I’m foolishly hoping that will increase my chances in the ballot, but it won’t haha.

If restrictions are as they are now or worse in March, I think tickets will be easier to get than usual as it has been for most mid week games so far.

Rrangnick

How can I get tickets for Atletico vs United . I live in Germany and can easily travel to madrid.

OllyJ21

It appears the away game will be 23rd February & home leg 15th March. This is from a UEFA pdf (although we know what UEFA are like!!). Anyway have managed to book a return flight to Madrid at a fairly low cost before the dates are out there. @ISLO_MUST the reliable source on Twitter for anyone that might want to check first

cbmufc

what do we think on credits? should be quite a big allocation, 3k+. But new stadium etc

ihateliverpool

I’ve done the calculations and it will 100% go down to 2 credits, 99.99% 1 credit and 95% zero

Stobzilla

Official Team Perv
Hello all.

Going to be making a stop in Manchester over the new year so looking to get to a game, easiest one will probably be Burnley.

Anyone who knows of any that are 2 together (preferably west stand) then let me know via PM.

Thank you.

Robin

Has anyone looked into what happens if the Brighton game is called off on Saturday, in theory if you have transferred your season ticket the recipient has paid you not United and therefore is the new owner of the ticket, but I can see those living far away and abroad not being able to make the rearranged date. If they have downloaded the ticket to their ’wallet’ does that mean it can not be transferred again and the season ticket is invalidated for that particular game. I can see a few disputes here

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Has anyone looked into what happens if the Brighton game is called off on Saturday, in theory if you have transferred your season ticket the recipient has paid you not United and therefore is the new owner of the ticket, but I can see those living far away and abroad not being able to make the rearranged date. If they have downloaded the ticket to their ’wallet’ does that mean it can not be transferred again and the season ticket is invalidated for that particular game. I can see a few disputes here
Bit of a minefield isn't it.
I'm just hoping it's a simple On Saturday no problems, or postponed way into the future.

Nightmare scenario is simply moved midweek. Although surely United would offer refunds?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
No idea this year as not had to it. But previous years had no issue cancelling tickets up to a few days prior to the game.
Ta pal. Rang up, cancelled. Effortless.
Both me and mate are ill currently (just colds) but his kids both are off and having to take covid tests. So a long trip and mixing with 1,000s just seems a stretch right now.
If it's even on!

beatmakers87

Guys i was just wondering, Utd say the home match vs Athletico arent on sale yet and are via a ballot. On stubhub and loads of other 3rd party ticket websites there are loads of tickets at extortionate prices for the match?? I dont understand how they all have those physical seats booked and purchased already?? Also, am i right in saying Season Ticket holders would already have their seat secure for the Atletico game at OT???
Please let me know how it works as i genuinely thought no tickets were released yet?

robinrooney

Guys i was just wondering, Utd say the home match vs Athletico arent on sale yet and are via a ballot. On stubhub and loads of other 3rd party ticket websites there are loads of tickets at extortionate prices for the match?? I dont understand how they all have those physical seats booked and purchased already?? Also, am i right in saying Season Ticket holders would already have their seat secure for the Atletico game at OT???
Please let me know how it works as i genuinely thought no tickets were released yet?
Gotta be season ticket holders.

Touts but up loads of season tickets for this exact scenario. They make the money from the big games.