All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Has anyone looked into what happens if the Brighton game is called off on Saturday, in theory if you have transferred your season ticket the recipient has paid you not United and therefore is the new owner of the ticket, but I can see those living far away and abroad not being able to make the rearranged date. If they have downloaded the ticket to their ’wallet’ does that mean it can not be transferred again and the season ticket is invalidated for that particular game. I can see a few disputes here
You are no longer the owner of that ticket so I would have thought it would be up to them what they do with it? Isn't each ticket QR code unique for each game? I imagine they will generate a new QR code for the rescheduled game (if it goes ahead). That's how I would do it if it was me from a logical viewpoint so no doubt United will do the opposite.

Robin

You are no longer the owner of that ticket so I would have thought it would be up to them what they do with it? Isn't each ticket QR code unique for each game? I imagine they will generate a new QR code for the rescheduled game (if it goes ahead). That's how I would do it if it was me from a logical viewpoint so no doubt United will do the opposite.
I agree that we are no longer the owners but the new owners have paid the old owners for the tickets . So I am guessing if they want to cancel the tickets United would pay the old owners the refund. Also can the new owners transfer the tickets, as they are now members tickets and not season tickets, another problem for the United ticket office to unravel

Sounds of the Aquarium

So, I’ve booked Madrid.

Does anyone know if exec ST holders can apply and pass/transfer their tickets to a third party?
I would imagine you can transfer to a 3rd party but only if they are eligible to receive it at that point (so for instance once the away credit threshold has dropped to 0 credits you could move on to any match member).

beatmakers87

Ahhh yes that makes sense. The touts probably purchased ton loads of season tickets and it must be that then. Guttedn its times like this where i wish i had a season ticket as at least your guaranteed a seat for the last 16 game! Not guna get my hopes up with the ballot

ihateliverpool

Ahhh yes that makes sense. The touts probably purchased ton loads of season tickets and it must be that then. Guttedn its times like this where i wish i had a season ticket as at least your guaranteed a seat for the last 16 game! Not guna get my hopes up with the ballot
why only make the effort to come to the big games? There are plenty of easier games to get.

I really wish the club did members home tickets based on loyalty, so many people can move heaven and earth for a champions league knockout game but can’t be bothered for a group stage or premier league game against a smaller team, as a st holder who literally doesn’t miss a match I find this really frustrating

beatmakers87

Mate no disrespect but i really think its best to ask me which games iv been to this season before 'assuming' im jumping on the bandwagon for the 'big games'.
Iv been to all the group games, as well as 2 PL games and also going Wolves for now. Would you like me to send screen shots of my tickets of those games???

Also if you read my posts i clearly told people tickets were up for Brighton etc as i jumped on them so please do your research before making assumptions

ihateliverpool

Mate no disrespect but i really think its best to ask me which games iv been to this season before 'assuming' im jumping on the bandwagon for the 'big games'.
Iv been to all the group games, as well as 2 PL games and also going Wolves for now. Would you like me to send screen shots of my tickets of those games???

Also if you read my posts i clearly told people tickets were up for Brighton etc as i jumped on them so please do your research before making assumptions
i can understand your response but my point wasn’t specifically aimed at you, although I see why it read that way.

all over social media people are asking for tickets to athletico but they wouldn’t dream of coming to see us play young boys for example, just really frustrates me

Bosws87

As someone thats been to every home and away domestic game this season, i couldn't care less what other people do.

Shout out to @robinrooney easy ticket swap no issues, bit of a nightmare the game was postponed but not a single issue!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
i can understand your response but my point wasn’t specifically aimed at you, although I see why it read that way.

all over social media people are asking for tickets to athletico but they wouldn’t dream of coming to see us play young boys for example, just really frustrates me
It's almost like more glamorous games have more appeal or something mate :wenger:

redrudders

Hi all,

My tickets(x2) vs Villa in F.A. Cup are available (assuming no date change), Stretford End tier 2.

PM me if interested, happy to hold them until everything is confirmed closer to the time as well.

Cheers.

These have been sold.

Last edited:

TheRedDevil2019

Got a pair tickets available for Wolves and Villa FA cup.
both Monday games :rolleyes::rolleyes:3rd Jan, 10th Jan, East Stand T2 low down by the exits.

beatmakers87

Fair enough i get your point but just saying not everyone just picks and chooses the big games, i get the same buzz watching us vs Brighton as i would going to liverpool. Just for the fact of seeing OT light up with atmosphere and the whole day out of it.

ihateliverpool

Fair enough i get your point but just saying not everyone just picks and chooses the big games, i get the same buzz watching us vs Brighton as i would going to liverpool. Just for the fact of seeing OT light up with atmosphere and the whole day out of it.
I’m with you mate 100% but there’s so many who pick and choose it infuriates me

I go to every home game, 90 miles each way no matter what the opposition or date etc

done every domestic away this season except Chelsea and down European aways/gdansk/pre seasons home and away too

i just want to see my team play, I don’t care who against

lots of so called supporters just want to see us play the bigger teams

beatmakers87

I’m with you mate 100% but there’s so many who pick and choose it infuriates me

I go to every home game, 90 miles each way no matter what the opposition or date etc

done every domestic away this season except Chelsea and down European aways/gdansk/pre seasons home and away too

i just want to see my team play, I don’t care who against

lots of so called supporters just want to see us play the bigger teams
Fair play mate thats dedication

Evans999

Brighton off

Your forwarded ticket will remain valid for the recipient to use, and they they will been notified of the above. If you now wish to attend the match, and the recipient agrees, the club will now enable their account for them to log-in and forward this back to you.

robinrooney

Brighton off

Your forwarded ticket will remain valid for the recipient to use, and they they will been notified of the above. If you now wish to attend the match, and the recipient agrees, the club will now enable their account for them to log-in and forward this back to you.
But what if I don't want to go and the guy I forwarded to doesn't want to go either?

Is it now his problem?

ihateliverpool

United will allow the recipient to forward it back to the original holder, should be able to do it by now

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
But what if I don't want to go and the guy I forwarded to doesn't want to go either?

Is it now his problem?
It all depends how you've forwarded it.

If you've passed it officially, you're golden - it's officially the other guy's ticket in the eyes of the club.

If you've passed it casually, emailed it to him for instance, you have more of a problem, as if he now can't go, and wants shot, you can't control him posting it online etc and causing problems for you as the season ticket holder.
Especially as presumably you were doing it on the trust he only uses your season ticket code for that one game.

NextSeason

From the banks of the Irwell, to Sicily..
Feck it, it’s Christmas: 5 free tickets to Utd Villa in the FA Cup on 10 Jan to go to a family/group who haven’t been to OT before/often.

PM me if you or anyone you know fits the criteria and I’ll pick someone this week before the big day.

Raimond

Great gesture @NextSeason

Or if you'd like to buy tickets anyone, they're on sale now for Wolves, Villa, West Ham. Surely that means no 2 week break, they'd be in the know wouldn't they??

Dan_F

Feck it, it’s Christmas: 5 free tickets to Utd Villa in the FA Cup on 10 Jan to go to a family/group who haven’t been to OT before/often.

PM me if you or anyone you know fits the criteria and I’ll pick someone this week before the big day.
Might be worth contacting a charity that helps low income families in the area? I’m not sure if you want the hassle but thought I’d mention it. Something like this?https://www.woodstreetmission.org.uk/

Utd heap

Models for Coin.

Nice one mate.

JB7

Picked up a Newcastle return just now, cannot fecking wait.

Whatsername

Any other ST holders clicked on the link in the Covid Compliance email? It just takes me to a page with a cartoon pic of a couple in masks and Covid Declaration in big letters, there’s some text but that disappears very quickly, before I can read it, and is replaced with the logos of the sponsors.
I think it starts with “thank you from confirming” but disappears before I can be sure.

Bosws87

Any other ST holders clicked on the link in the Covid Compliance email? It just takes me to a page with a cartoon pic of a couple in masks and Covid Declaration in big letters, there’s some text but that disappears very quickly, before I can read it, and is replaced with the logos of the sponsors.
I think it starts with “thank you from confirming” but disappears before I can be sure.
Yeh you don't have to do anything else that's it done looks like a mobile bug.

Seems its a way of getting around checking everyones vaccine/test and spot checking a few.

MacGlock88

Lots of Villa cup tickets for sale on the official site, all parts of the ground.
A big hit to consumer confidence at the minute with regards to buying tickets and making travel arrangements, when it can all be cancelled so easily. United will honour the tickets for a reschedule, but unless there is an official lock down, train/bus/air fares are costs for digs will still stand.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Picked up a Newcastle return just now, cannot fecking wait.
Hate to say it mate, but there has to be every chance that'll be behind closed doors...
Boxing Day will surely be the last set of games for a while with crowds, and sod's law our game is the day after.

JB7

Hate to say it mate, but there has to be every chance that'll be behind closed doors...
Boxing Day will surely be the last set of games for a while with crowds, and sod's law our game is the day after.
We'll see, they keep saying no new announcements before Christmas and then making announcements so you're probably right. Annoying as I've got a Brentford ticket which will probably end up being useless too.

Having had this "Omicron" variant I have to say it's fecking mental that any country is taking such provisions against it given it's nowhere near as bad as the actual flu virus which has been around forever, but there you go.

K Stand Knut

I seriously doubt we’ll go back to behind closed doors.

Games will continue as normal from this weekend.

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
Finally a successful application in the ballot for Villa away - 1st of the season. Just in time for Boris to lock us down.....

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I seriously doubt we’ll go back to behind closed doors.

Games will continue as normal from this weekend.
Really?
The press seem to think it's very likely to happen, and they always get the leaked info pre things happening, other countries in the UK have already made moves towards this etc.
100,000 cases today.