All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Looks like there was some sort of ticket release, but only execs about now.
No idea if I missed a decent release, or if it was only execs though.

K Stand Knut

Really?
The press seem to think it's very likely to happen, and they always get the leaked info pre things happening, other countries in the UK have already made moves towards this etc.
100,000 cases today.
Who knows. Maybe.

I just can’t see it unless they lock absolutely everything down.

Dan_F

I seriously doubt we’ll go back to behind closed doors.

Games will continue as normal from this weekend.
There’s no way they’re going to restrict hospitality settings and allow 75,000 people to cram into OT. Even the mildest of restrictions from here will mean big crowds have to go.

K Stand Knut

There’s no way they’re going to restrict hospitality settings and allow 75,000 people to cram into OT. Even the mildest of restrictions from here will mean big crowds have to go.
I genuinely don’t think that they will add any restrictions in at all.

Anyway, for fear of this getting in to a chat about Covid, let’s just wait and see

hp88

I have got pairs in 3103 for Burnley, Wolves and Villa. Happy to sort out a deal if you can take more than one game.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
1 ticket available for Burnley. In the safe standing section, face value £38.

PM if you’re interested.

lukas_mueller

Supports
1. FC Kaiserslautern
Hi all,

we are from Germany and had planned to attend the game on the 30th against Burnley. Unfortunately we can't travel to England due to Covid, but we are in possession of 3 "The International" hospitality-tickets.
We would very much like to give these tickets to someone for Christmas/New Year and thereby make a contact for future Manchester visits. So the tickets will only cost a few glasses of beer in a pub!
First come, First serve; DMs please!

Greetings from germany,

Lukas

Last edited:

Tropical Bob

Anyone know where we’re up to with regards to entering the ground and COVID restrictions? Do we have to show proof of being vaccinated yet? I’ve never been asked but someone told me it’s changed now but I’ve had nothing official from Utd.

NextSeason

From the banks of the Irwell, to Sicily..
Anyone know where we’re up to with regards to entering the ground and COVID restrictions? Do we have to show proof of being vaccinated yet? I’ve never been asked but someone told me it’s changed now but I’ve had nothing official from Utd.
United have been sending out the below email to season ticket holders over the last week.

Dear Supporter

This email is applicable to Manchester United Client Reference(s): XXXXXXX

Further to new rules introduced by the Government to limit transmission of COVID-19, fans aged 18 or over attending Old Trafford will be required to demonstrate that they have been double vaccinated against COVID, provide evidence of a recent negative lateral flow or PCR test, or have valid proof of medical exemption.

Supporters need to make the following declaration, which relates to each match played at Old Trafford from our Premier League fixture against Burnley on Thursday 30 December, until further notice, as required by English Law. As a Season Ticket holder, once you have made the declaration we will advise if any additional declarations are needed for future matches.

I declare that the person using the ticket I have purchased (whether that is myself or anyone I am permitted to transfer it to) shall have and be able to produce one of the following if requested on the day of the match if they are aged 18 or over:
    • Proof of double vaccination using a valid NHS COVID Pass, or valid COVID-19 status (for people from Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Jersey or Guernsey), or an approved international equivalent; or
    • Evidence of a valid text or email confirmation of a negative lateral flow or PCR test taken within the prior 48 hours; or
    • Valid proof of medical exemption (via NHS COVID Pass or accepted equivalent proof of exemption)

I CONFIRM I HAVE READ & AGREE
TO THESE STATEMENTS

Important note:
  • In accordance with English Law the Club can refuse to admit or eject anyone aged 18 or over who cannot provide one of the three types of COVID-19 certification listed above.
  • Fans who are able to wear face coverings must do so while in indoor parts of the stadium, such as concourses or hospitality areas, except when eating or drinking. Fans are requested to put on their face coverings when they arrive at the turnstiles.
  • To minimise delays and disruption around turnstiles, fans are strongly requested to:
    • Download their NHS COVID Pass to their phones before arriving at the stadium.
    • Arrive at Old Trafford in plenty of time before kick-off.
  • You must not attend matches being played at Old Trafford if applicable government guidance prevents you doing so, for example, because you have been asked to self-isolate by NHS Test and Trace; are required to isolate after travel; or because you are displaying any COVID-19 symptoms (including a high temperature, new and persistent cough, or a loss of/change in sense of taste or smell), even if these symptoms are mild.

For more information on these requirements, please see official Government guidance here. Please also see separate Club press release here.

Your responses to the declaration will be securely held and processed by Manchester United solely for the purposes of enabling the ticket holder’s lawful attendance at Old Trafford stadium, in accordance with the club’s privacy policy. Your response will be retained by the Club for as long as necessary for these purposes and, in any event, shall be deleted within one month from the end of the 2021-2022 season.

Thank you for your support.

Regards​

EverReddy

Burnley: I have a single, in tier 1 N2405, row 8 - great central view, about 5 seats away from the exec seats. Face value £50. Yours for £25. DM me, cheers.
Edit: this has gone now.

Last edited:

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
1 ticket available for Burnley in n2402 which is the standing section.

Face value the ticket is £38 but happy to sell for £30 to a member.

Hantori12

1 ticket available for Burnley in n2402 which is the standing section.

Face value the ticket is £38 but happy to sell for £30 to a member.
If you get really stuck I'll probably take this. But sell it to someone before. I only live 30mins walk from the stadium.

I won't know if I can go until around 2pm on Thursday.

Reactions: Sultan

Varane around town

Burnley is going to be my first game since Leeds in August.

Does anyone know if it's still possible to park at Pomona?

Tropical Bob

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Hi all,

we are from Germany and had planned to attend the game on the 30th against Burnley. Unfortunately we can't travel to England due to Covid, but we are in possession of 3 "The International" hospitality-tickets (Block W205; Row 22; Seat 174, 175, 176).
We would very much like to give these tickets to someone for Christmas/New Year and thereby make a contact for future Manchester visits. So the tickets will only cost a few glasses of beer in a pub!
First come, First serve; DMs please!

Greetings from germany,

Lukas
Nice gesture mate, hope you find someone.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Tested positive for covid this morning after buying tickets for the Burnley game… gutted really as I wanted to go to our last home game of the year, but luckily I have a few reds in the family so the ticket hasn’t gone to waste. Hope everyone going to the game enjoys the match and we get a good result and performance to end the year!

CuesOSully

Supports
united
Anyone know how to forward a ticket onto another member I’ve created a strong relationship but the forward button is greyed out still

Any help would be much appreciated

robinrooney

Anyone know how to forward a ticket onto another member I’ve created a strong relationship but the forward button is greyed out still

You only need to create a standard relationship. Strong relationship means they can have total control over your account.

Robin

When you say you want to transfer to another member does that mean you are a member yourself. if that is the case it can’t be done as only season ticket holders can transfer. If you are a season ticket holder then I’m not sure what the problem is.

CuesOSully

Supports
united
When you say you want to transfer to another member does that mean you are a member yourself. if that is the case it can’t be done as only season ticket holders can transfer. If you are a season ticket holder then I’m not sure what the problem is.
Oh right I guess that’s the problem I’m only a member I’ll just have to email over the ticket

thanks

matchboxyouth

I was just reading your reply here and you might be able to help me - I tried ringing Uniteds ticket dept today but just had to hang up after 20 mins of answering machine music.
I was meant to be travelling over for the Wolves game with a mate but he had to cancel, but I have another fella that will go in his place now. Atm though, I only have a ticket with the previous fellas name on it. The season ticket holders that forwarded the tickets with our details on them said they tried to cancel his ticket to change the details to the new fella but couldn't because the ticket is not theirs technically now. Any idea on how I go about this transfer and also, will it even matter if the new fella uses the original ticket the other guys name on it? I know because they're checking covid certs that ID is now more than ever being checked, but provided he has all the correct covid certification going in are they really going to stop him just because its a different name on the ticket?

Last edited:

NextSeason

I was just reading your reply here and you might be able to help me - I tried ringing Uniteds ticket dept today but just had to hang up after 20 mins of answering machine music.
I was meant to be travelling over for the Wolves game with a mate but he had to cancel, but I have another fella that will go in his place now. Atm though, I only have a ticket with the previous fellas name on it. The season ticket holders that forwarded the tickets with our details on them said they tried to cancel his ticket to change the details to the new fella but couldn't because the ticket is not theirs technically now. Any idea on how I go about this transfer and also, will it even matter if the new fella uses the original ticket the other guys name on it? I know because they're checking covid certs that ID is now more than ever being checked, but provided he has all the correct covid certification going in are they really going to stop him just because its a different name on the ticket?
So I think the official way to do this is the person who currently has the ticket in their name needs to forward onto the next person using the ticket. It will need to be done using the online account of the current ticket holder (the membership # it was originally forwarded to).

You’ll most likely be fine not bothering with all that though and just using the current ticket as ID checks are extremely rare. Even with the new apparent covid spot checks, I doubt they will go to the point of cross checking ticket names with covid evidence so you should be fine regardless.

Robin

If it was me I would just go with the original ticket in your other friends name, I have occasionally heard of checks done but I’ve never seen it myself. They are not that bothered about it unless he starts being a dick , as for the covid checks they will be random , there will be about 70,000 people there so they won’t be spending any time comparing Covid certificates against names on tickets.
on the other hand if it goes all tits up let us know on here and I will offer my sincere apologies for the duff information!!

matchboxyouth

If it was me I would just go with the original ticket in your other friends name, I have occasionally heard of checks done but I’ve never seen it myself. They are not that bothered about it unless he starts being a dick , as for the covid checks they will be random , there will be about 70,000 people there so they won’t be spending any time comparing Covid certificates against names on tickets.
on the other hand if it goes all tits up let us know on here and I will offer my sincere apologies for the duff information!!
I think you're right and I'm probably overthinking this a little. I'm going to let my mate know that there is a ticket there for him to use but I can't absolutely guarantee he'll get in, but there is a high probability. Thats about the best way to go about it. Thanks a lot.

NextSeason

Anyone else keep receiving the Covid self-declaration email from the club despite already agreeing to it?

The email doesn't go as far as saying you won't be allowed to enter tonight without agreeing but with the daily reminders leading up to the game tonight, that's what it implies. Honestly, the incompetence at the ticket office to run operations never ceases to amaze me.

hp88

Anyone else keep receiving the Covid self-declaration email from the club despite already agreeing to it?

The email doesn't go as far as saying you won't be allowed to enter tonight without agreeing but with the daily reminders leading up to the game tonight, that's what it implies. Honestly, the incompetence at the ticket office to run operations never ceases to amaze me.
Only had it once, from the way it was worded it felt like they weren’t going to physically check your pass as you have already agreed to the policy.