All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

MacGlock88

West Ham game this week end.
Some £175 FV tickets on sale on the official site at the minute.

hp88

2x Spares for Middlesbrough in Stretford End, under FV @ £60 for the pair

SOLD to hantsred2

Last edited:

MacGlock88

I’ll join the list for a couple of tickets (seated together), for the West Ham game, if there are any going between now and Saturday.
Cheers in advance.

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
EU covid cert is accepted/scans correctly at games, yeah?
Yeah should be fine. They barely even look so you could flash any QR code and they'd let you through so I wouldn't stress. Rules are being relaxed from Monday anyway

Robin

Boro have sold out their entire allocation in 24 hours so won’t be any returns , should make for a good night out

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Got a spare for tomorrow going, Tier 2 Stretford End... will be sat with myself and @Vault Dweller of this parish, so a proper Caf outing... Shoot me a message if you're interested.

Edit - sold!

Last edited:

Mufc8282

I've still got one spare single for tomorrow, lower tier

PM if interested

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Noticed the execs they have for tomorrow are £100.
Am sure they were peddling these for £175 just days back.

nickyboy1981

2 x spares for the Middlesborough game.

The seats are at the back of the north east quadrant and halve a slight restriction on the view but still a good view.

My mate forgot to pay so lost his ticket temporarily, they have allocated him another now that is very close they said. In short they aren't together anymore, although I imagine there will be a few empty seats.

£35 for the pair.

Brendcam82

Long shot but looking for 2 x seated together today, for me and my son (u16),
Both members. Happy to pay FV / adult rates.
I’ve never done the ticket transfer before so would need a bit of guidance

TheRedDevil2019

2 tickets available for Boro, relocated to the NW3434 due to Boro's East Stand allocation.

Looking for FV cheers.

CuesOSully

Supports
united
Looking for 3 together vs Southampton for a lads birthday close to the pitch as possible

cheers

Ryan L

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone happens to have 2 tickets together for the Southampton game on 12th February? I’m a member

Thanks!
Hi all, still looking for two here if anyone can help. Thank you!

deeyaq

Hi everyone, I'm travelling from Australia to Manchester in March and hoping to find a ticket to the Liverpool game. I am an official club member, and already going to the Champions league game on the Tuesday...but wanting to make the most of it and see another game. This will be my first old trafford experience :D

JB7

Hi everyone, I'm travelling from Australia to Manchester in March and hoping to find a ticket to the Liverpool game. I am an official club member, and already going to the Champions league game on the Tuesday...but wanting to make the most of it and see another game. This will be my first old trafford experience :D
The Liverpool game is away, we're at home to Spurs the weekend before I presume that is what you're after?