All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

Robin

Hi everyone, I'm travelling from Australia to Manchester in March and hoping to find a ticket to the Liverpool game. I am an official club member, and already going to the Champions league game on the Tuesday...but wanting to make the most of it and see another game. This will be my first old trafford experience :D
I wouldn’t get your hopes up if you are after any away tickets never mind a Liverpool away one, it’s very rare that anyone would apply for one and not go unless they are offered silly money, and for a Liverpool away we are talking a mortgage

Andy_Cole

I wouldn’t get your hopes up if you are after any away tickets never mind a Liverpool away one, it’s very rare that anyone would apply for one and not go unless they are offered silly money, and for a Liverpool away we are talking a mortgage
Yeh probably not a mortgage but you would maybe have to pay £500 or something.

NextSeason

From the banks of the Irwell, to Sicily..
I still really want to make a FAQ section for this thread as it would save people time in answering common questions and also give newbies to the ticketing process a heads-up. For example:

Q: Is it a good look to register on this forum and ask for a Liverpool away ticket immediately?
A: No, it likely won't go down well and your chances of getting one are next to 0%.

I don't blame people for trying as everyone has to start somewhere - pretty sure I sent @Utd heap a PM about 15 years ago finding out how I should go about getting a Liverpool away. But yeah, I think a FAQ section would be useful all round and would save some unaware newbies having a bit of heat come their way.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I still really want to make a FAQ section for this thread as it would save people time in answering common questions and also give newbies to the ticketing process a heads-up. For example:

Q: Is it a good look to register on this forum and ask for a Liverpool away ticket immediately?
A: No, it likely won't go down well and your chances of getting one are next to 0%.

I don't blame people for trying as everyone has to start somewhere - pretty sure I sent @Utd heap a PM about 15 years ago finding out how I should go about getting a Liverpool away. But yeah, I think a FAQ section would be useful all round and would save some unaware newbies having a bit of heat come their way.
A good idea, as long as you have to read it before posting on here.

As we constantly see people offering tickets, and then someone about 2 posts below asking for tickets to the same game!

AW_89

I've got the 1 away credit and I'm getting anxious about if/when these remaining 25% are going on sale.

cbmufc

How many are left would you say? On 1 so probably relying on them giving us extra 25%

Ludens the Red

Question to all. Anyone on here an executive member? And how much does it assure that you’re able to get away tickets?

Rooney24

How many are left would you say? On 1 so probably relying on them giving us extra 25%
I just had a look. From what I see three blocks have sold out and then block 419 looks to have about 160/170 left.

But I don’t know if this is some sort of glitch as it seems weird three blocks sell out entirely and then the 4th has that many left.

I picked one up this morning with 3 credits :)

Edit: there are about 10 left in 418

JB7

I just had a look. From what I see three blocks have sold out and then block 419 looks to have about 160/170 left.

But I don’t know if this is some sort of glitch as it seems weird three blocks sell out entirely and then the 4th has that many left.

I picked one up this morning with 3 credits :)

Edit: there are about 10 left in 418
Pretty sure 417 never went on sale, presume it's part of the 25%.

JB7

Question to all. Anyone on here an executive member? And how much does it assure that you’re able to get away tickets?
The exec success rate so far this season has been 43% against a regular STH average of 31%.

K Stand Knut

I don’t think that they have refused to give us the allocation.

The e-mail that I got read much more like United have decided not to put them on sale in case they then cannot release them.

cbmufc

I don’t think that they have refused to give us the allocation.

The e-mail that I got read much more like United have decided not to put them on sale in case they then cannot release them.
Yeah that's what I meant, need go ahead from La Liga on releasing the extra 25% pending restrictions.

Thanks all on the above numbers, if the extra 900 odd are released should be good.

Rooney24

On the restriction this is from the website:

Attendance at stadia in Spain is currently capped at 75%. Whilst Madrid have issued us with 100% of our allocation, it is not yet confirmed that the 75% restriction will be lifted.

Our understanding is that this restriction will be lifted ahead of our game, but until confirmation is received, we will only sell 75% of the allocation:

Stevondo8

How far in advance do sky/bt decide on kick off times? I’ll be in Manchester for weekend of the spurs game, just don’t know what time I’ll be arriving on game day (and then if I can make it, I’ll need to find someone selling two tickets together)

JB7

Managed to get 4 for Atlético (myself and friends)... 1 of them may not be able to go so will let people know if it's available!
Yeah that's not how it works with European aways surely you know that?

P0GBA

When purchasing the Euro Aways what is the quickest way to do it? Do you select the choose seats for me feature or just go in an select one of the seats and hope you get in there first?

deeyaq

Ha! thanks, yep that's what i thought too from what i've seen on third party sites...its almost a mortgage..

deeyaq

The Liverpool game is away, we're at home to Spurs the weekend before I presume that is what you're after?
The liverpool game actually but its looking like very unlikely unless i pay about $1000 AUD for one!

Raimond

How far in advance do sky/bt decide on kick off times? I’ll be in Manchester for weekend of the spurs game, just don’t know what time I’ll be arriving on game day (and then if I can make it, I’ll need to find someone selling two tickets together)
It was literally meant to be today but it's always later than they say. Could be any day this week but they're often announced on Saturday lunchtimes so maybe then

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Did I tell you to piss off?

philipos

We’ve got the Atletico home match on the following Tuesday so there’s no way the Spurs match will be on the Sunday.
It was literally meant to be today but it's always later than they say. Could be any day this week but they're often announced on Saturday lunchtimes so maybe then

TheRedDevil2019

Hi all, still looking for two here if anyone can help. Thank you!

I've got two in the east stand tier 2 near the exits (so quite low down) going spare.

PM if you're interested pal.

I could also have a pair going for Watford on Sat 26th Feb, 15:00 kick off same seats.

Two tickets for Boro still available aswell.

NextSeason

From the banks of the Irwell, to Sicily..
Did I tell you to piss off?
Pretty sure it was something along the lines of "slow down pal" followed by some useful advice. A few years later I was at Anfield watching fecking Kuyt net a late winner against us in the FA Cup, but I now also have the RvP 12/13 and Juanfield 14/15 wins on my Anfield CV. Where there's a will, there's a way!

ihateliverpool

Pretty sure 417 never went on sale, presume it's part of the 25%.
417 def went on sale, sold,put very quickly. I think the 25% are in the small stands below, and also block 107 seems to be for away fans for some reason so could be there too

JB7

417 def went on sale, sold,put very quickly. I think the 25% are in the small stands below, and also block 107 seems to be for away fans for some reason so could be there too
I stand corrected. It was greyed out when I opened it up anyway. Not sure what block I bought in in the end, not that it matters really.

ihateliverpool

I stand corrected. It was greyed out when I opened it up anyway. Not sure what block I bought in in the end, not that it matters really.
I was in Villarreal and sat at the opposite end of the stand to my ticket seat, I’ve been to every domystic away this season except Chelsea and I think only sat in my allocated seat once,always a first come first served approach on my experience to seating

Last edited:

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
1 spare ticket available for Middlesbrough in n2402 (safe standing section)

£38 face value, but I am happy to take offers.

EDIT: Sold

Last edited: