All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

Rooney24

Spain staying at 75%, anyone ticketless is screwed :(
Where did you see that? Its still on the United website that they expect to get the remaining 25%.

The Spanish government only introduced the reduction to 75% at the end of December with a review of it to be done at the end of January.

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
Spanish police are the worst as a travelling fan. Even doing nothing can get you a baton to the head.

Is like Christmas for them when an English club visits

TheRedDevil2019

Two tickets for Boro available. Singles, despite having a pair of season tickets United have placed the seats rows apart!

Just looking for FV, any takers drop me a dm. Cheers

JB7

Remaining tickets for Atletico on sale to anyone with 1+ credits at 9am on Monday.

Raimond

Bit of a dullard question I know but how over subscribed do you reckon the Atletico home ballot is likely to be? What do you reckon the chances are of managing to get a ticket? Cheers

Cliffordbigdog

Two tickets for Boro available. Singles, despite having a pair of season tickets United have placed the seats rows apart!

Just looking for FV, any takers drop me a dm. Cheers
TheRedDevil2019 sorted me two tickets for the Watford game at FV. Really easy bloke to deal with.

P0GBA

I accidentally put the wrong passport number in on one of the Madrid away tickets. is this likely to be a problem on collection?

JB7

Anyone know if levels 3 and 4 are separate or transferable at Atletico?

I feel like I should know this as I was only there in December but I don't have a clue tbh.

AW_89

I feel like I should know this as I was only there in December but I don't have a clue tbh.
Definitely transferable where I was sat for Atletico v Milan (325).
That was the day after Villarreal away. Great stadium, makes OT feel extremely dated.

K Stand Knut

Bit of a dullard question I know but how over subscribed do you reckon the Atletico home ballot is likely to be? What do you reckon the chances are of managing to get a ticket? Cheers
will massively depend on how many fans they bring and how many tickets they sell.

K Stand Knut

they look separate.

I doubt you’ll be able to move between the two once inside