All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

Mufc8282

Single available for today, north lower £42...

Happy just to text/WhatsApp it to non members

Edit - will sell for £30

Last edited:

abaka

What’s the SAF stand like these days? Going to the match today but first time been in the SAF stand in about 7 years. Last time I was in, it was shit as hell. No atmosphere at all.

Red00012

What’s the SAF stand like these days? Going to the match today but first time been in the SAF stand in about 7 years. Last time I was in, it was shit as hell. No atmosphere at all.
Not great , I was there for Spurs and they stare when you try to start a song

abaka

Not great , I was there for Spurs and they stare when you try to start a song
That was my experience last time I went. And it’s full of day trippers who want to watch the whole thing through the lens of their phone.

Ive travelled over with a supporters club and I was half tempted to just ditch my ticket and pick up one I was offered in the stretford end but worried it might get me in trouble with the club for leaving their seat vacant

Robin

That was my experience last time I went. And it’s full of day trippers who want to watch the whole thing through the lens of their phone.

Ive travelled over with a supporters club and I was half tempted to just ditch my ticket and pick up one I was offered in the stretford end but worried it might get me in trouble with the club for leaving their seat vacant
If that was the case there would be a lot of season ticket holders in trouble for a mid week home game v Brighton when are thousands of empty seats. And don’t you be getting a seat near me in K stand, it’s the only place I can get a good 90 minutes sleep !!

abaka

Nah. I’m more concerned that the club I’m with might consider it as rude to waste their ticket. Ah well. My stretford seats gone

misterbigalow

Nah. I’m more concerned that the club I’m with might consider it as rude to waste their ticket. Ah well. My stretford seats gone
If you wanted a Stretford End Lower seat mine's still available, give me a DM if so

abaka

Sent pms. I can deal with dodgybseats but I forgot how many steps the third tier involved

abaka

Anybody want a SAF 3rd tier for free? I just want my ticket scanned in case the club I’m part of receives a report that I didn’t enter the stadium

EssDotEnn

After a pair for the Norwich game please. Not too high up if possible, taking my boy to OT for his first game :angel:

Foxbatt

Where can I buy decent price ticket for the tour in BKK. The tickets are very expensive with between 150 USD to 750 USD. From what I saw on a Thailand site.

Robin

Anyone know how long away fans will be kept behind tomorrow at Goodison Park, if at all? Just trying to plan train journey home.
My plan is as soon as we score the 5th goal im making a break for it to get an early train, I’m not that bothered about the second half !!

Maciej

Known for "good moanings" not only in the morning
Given how shite we are and the fact this season has already finished for us, I thought it could be a good idea to watch my first Manchester United match at Old Trafford.

I’m planning a trip to Manchester mid-May when we play Chelsea at home (it’s also the last home game of the season, we’ve got only three remaining anyway). The weekend of 14-15 May (date and time to be confirmed).

Is there any chance that anyone on here could sell me a ticket in case he or she doesn’t want to (or can’t) go to this game? It’s more complicated to plan such a weekend from a distance, but I’m pretty sure there are many Caftards willing to help someone on here.

Last edited:

Whatsername

Given how shite we are and the fact this season has already finished for us, I thought it could be a good idea to watch my first Manchester United match at Old Trafford.

I’m planning a trip to Manchester mid-May when we play Chelsea at home (it’s also the last home game of the season, we’ve got only three remaining anyway). The weekend of 14-15 May (date and time to be confirmed).

Is there any chance that anyone on here could sell me a ticket in case he or she doesn’t want to (or can’t) go to this game? It’s more complicated to plan such a weekend from a distance, but I’m pretty sure there are many Caftards willing to help someone on here.
Mate, don’t book travel until you know the outcome of the FA Cup semi next weekend. If Chelsea win then the game will have to be rescheduled because the final is on May 14th.

Maciej

Mate, don’t book travel until you know the outcome of the FA Cup semi next weekend. If Chelsea win then the game will have to be rescheduled because the final is on May 14th.
feck, I forgot they were still playing in it... thanks a lot!

Still interested in a ticket for Chelsea at home, though.

Last edited:

misterbigalow

My Stretford End Lower ticket is available for the Norwich game on Saturday at FV for anyone who wants it, just give me a DM, I've got a good excuse as to why I can't go...I'm getting married, ha!

philipos

One ticket in the South Stand Upper available for the Norwich match at £50 FV. DM me if interested.

hp88

Got 2x Spare Liverpool tickets, looking to SWAP for 2x Arsenal tickets.

Red00012

My Stretford End Lower ticket is available for the Norwich game on Saturday at FV for anyone who wants it, just give me a DM, I've got a good excuse as to why I can't go...I'm getting married, ha!
Congrats pal , don’t ruin the day by attempting to find a tv to watch the game

Maciej

Actually, if any of you is not going to Chelsea game (still waiting for the date to be confirmed), I'd be interested in one or two tickets.

cbmufc

When would that Chelsea game get played if they beat Palace I wonder?

I just assumed it would be the Midweek after cup final, but they've got Leicester on the Thursday after. Can't do midweek before Cup final as they are at Leeds. The two champions league dates are free, so the week of the 25th April (short notice surely) or week of Monday 2nd May, but league in their infinite wisdom have plonked us on the 2nd at home to Brentford.

Maybe Thursday the 5th? But then we are at Brighton on the 7th, so doesn't seem right. But then only alternative I can theorize is the Tuesday after the Cup final on the 17th, but then Chelsea play on the 19th. Basically one team is going to get hammered on rest, not that I care given there is nothing left to play for. I bet the schedulers are hoping for a Palace win

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
When would that Chelsea game get played if they beat Palace I wonder?

I just assumed it would be the Midweek after cup final, but they've got Leicester on the Thursday after. Can't do midweek before Cup final as they are at Leeds. The two champions league dates are free, so the week of the 25th April (short notice surely) or week of Monday 2nd May, but league in their infinite wisdom have plonked us on the 2nd at home to Brentford.

Maybe Thursday the 5th? But then we are at Brighton on the 7th, so doesn't seem right. But then only alternative I can theorize is the Tuesday after the Cup final on the 17th, but then Chelsea play on the 19th. Basically one team is going to get hammered on rest, not that I care given there is nothing left to play for. I bet the schedulers are hoping for a Palace win
Likely to be moved to 26th / 27th April from what I've read. Only challenge is it doesn't give Chelsea fans much notice for travel etc