All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

misterbigalow

I get the same - actually not fussed about moving but was just interested in the options
Yeah me too, just wanted to look at what the system looked like, or possibly move to the very back row if available as I'm in the 2nd back row, but that's just me being greedy, ha, oh well, will just have to wait till next season if allowed
Managed to move from North Stand T3 down to T1. No more walking up 20 flights of stairs every matchday :lol:

Definitely nowhere near this easy to get such good seats in a normal year.
Oh crikey yeah, T3 is where my first season ticket was, I do NOT miss that dreadful walk up that staircase!

Whatsername

I was showing my son where we’d moved to when he came home from work and he was having a look at how it worked and found two together on row 6 of E239 so we’ve now moved to there.

barryjbrooks

New ticketing system works really well for moving seats and you can have a look around the areas of the ground without having to commit to move. I’ve moved because I‘ve been in J stand since 1983 but after losing all the people around me for the singing section to get dropped there, the new seating rail was the final straw so a new view after nearly 40 years next season.

Reactions: Sultan

redrudders

Hi,

I’m looking to build-up a network of people to add to my season tickets linked account next season, as I think I’ll struggle to make a fair few games.

I can’t work out if you can do it for non Utd Members (have asked the ticket office a few times but they never answer the question directly - not sure if anyone is able to confirm?) but if any Utd members are interested pm me, 2xtickets in Stretford End (W3105).

Cheers.

Last edited:

JmRssll555

Hi,

I’m looking to build-up a network of people to add to my season tickets linked account next season, as I think I’ll struggle to make a fair few games.

I can’t work out if you can do it for non Utd Members (have asked the ticket office a few times but they never answer the question directly - not sure if anyone is able to confirm?) but if any Utd members are interested pm me, 2xtickets in Stretford End (W3105).

Cheers.
I was reading the website this morning to check if it’s possible to buy tickets for the friendly at Derby, and I saw this section:

redrudders

I was reading the website this morning to check if it’s possible to buy tickets for the friendly at Derby, and I saw this section:
Thanks mate - “strongly recommend” suggests someone doesn’t have to be a United member to add them then…

Whatsername

Thanks mate - “strongly recommend” suggests someone doesn’t have to be a United member to add them then…
That’s how I understand it too, that they recommend they’re a member but it’s not compulsory (and reading between the lines on your head be it if you allow someone not registered with the club to use your ticket and they cause any trouble).

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
That's very interesting on that bit.
So that keeps the "friends and family" bit going then basically?

Presumably, you designate someone to go on your ticket, and they arrange sending the ticket to you, and you can either use your phone, or print it off?

A little uncomfortable with the idea of the print out thing, as what's to stop someone printing it themselves, then selling it onto you?
I know this is where the "trusted contact" thing kicks in, but realistically, not everyone has a whole network of mates to take every game?

JB7

Are we even getting an allocation for these games.
I'd be surprised if we didn't for QPR as it is after 19/7 so technically full stadium available.
Only got 8K supporters at Derby game so doubt it. QPR tickets for the home end go on sale tomorrow so I am guessing we might here something in the next couple of days.
Ah is that all at Derby, fair enough. I did see that it's on open sale from 14/7 but to be honest I've been there that many times I'm not sure if I'll bother.

hp88

Have you got a link? I saw someone on Twitter said there were quite a few on sale, but I can only see the QPR game on the ticketing website.
It's sold out now, pretty quick as I checked within a couple of minutes of the text but couldn't check out with the tickets I had added to my basket.

JB7

Would imagine QPR information will be out any day now. They have communicated information to Leicester who they're playing on 31/7.

From Leicesters website:
The Club have been handed an allocation of 2,811 tickets for the game, which include 10 wheelchair spaces and 391 severely restricted views.

Robin

QPR tickets on the website now, I’m giving it a miss as I’m already going to Derby , Brentford, Everton and if we get tickets, Preston

Whatsername

Had our season tickets tonight, there’s also the print at home option and it says that you can reprint it throughout the season but if you use a printed ticket to get in you’ll have to show ID.

Iron Tulip

Hi,

Cheers.
Has anyone worked out how to do this? I've got a lot of elderly family/friends who I'd like to invite to the games sometimes but seems a bit silly each of them having to become official members (or is that the whole idea of it?)

I have 2 x tickets E234 row 22 (anyone else here?)

Robin

It will be interesting to see how strict they are at viewing ID’s with printed tickets, i would think that a lot of season ticket holders, especially those that live a long distance away don’t go to 100% of the games and give them to random mates at cost. It Might prevent the professional tout but it’s going to be a pain in the backside for the genuine fan

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
Anyone else not received the digital season ticket yet? Got the email with the instructions but not the actual ticket.
Same.

Text the club on 0161 850 3969 with your email address and season ticket ID and they will send it.

Lenny1810

Hi folks, i got the email with instructions last night but my season ticket itself never appeared until this morning.
Easy to add to the apple wallet but disappointing not to have a card.

rotherham_red

Anyone else not received the digital season ticket yet? Got the email with the instructions but not the actual ticket.
Same. I received the PA ticket, but not the actual ticket itself (I'm on the wheelchair platform on the South Stand)

Lenny1810

Just received...

Digital ST delivery is still in progress but taking longer than planned. We're sorry for confusion caused by last night's email, if you've not received yours. Lead bookers will receive tickets via email by Mon 19 Jul, if it hasn't arrived then, text 01618503969. For more, visit manutd.com/sthub. Thanks

Reactions: Rood

Bosws87

Got my digital ticket just now, shame they didn't at least add an effect or colour to tell you if its a silver/gold/platinum, would of been a nice simple touch.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
Got my digital ticket just now, shame they didn't at least add an effect or colour to tell you if its a silver/gold/platinum, would of been a nice simple touch.
I was thinking the same, but I'd imagine it's something they'll add in later down the line.

Tyson2021

Anyone know why they are looking to check ID with a paper ticket?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
It will be interesting to see how strict they are at viewing ID’s with printed tickets, i would think that a lot of season ticket holders, especially those that live a long distance away don’t go to 100% of the games and give them to random mates at cost. It Might prevent the professional tout but it’s going to be a pain in the backside for the genuine fan
The terms said you could pass season tickets to pals. That never needed ID or for the pal to be a member.
Has that changed?
Think I ducked out of being a STH at the right time to be honest. Sounds like it could be hassle while this gets off the ground.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Had our season tickets tonight, there’s also the print at home option and it says that you can reprint it throughout the season but if you use a printed ticket to get in you’ll have to show ID.
Is the season ticket basically on an email? Or something else? Can you just email it to a pal? Or is it on some sort of portal?

Can you not just give a pal the portal login etc?
Just trying to work out how this will work in reality.

robinrooney

Is the season ticket basically on an email? Or something else? Can you just email it to a pal? Or is it on some sort of portal?

Can you not just give a pal the portal login etc?
Just trying to work out how this will work in reality.
There's a PDF that you can print off and give to someone.

My issue is that the QR code will be the same for the whole season, so once someone has the printed PDF, what's to stop them from attempting to use it all the time?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
There's a PDF that you can print off and give to someone.

My issue is that the QR code will be the same for the whole season, so once someone has the printed PDF, what's to stop them from attempting to use it all the time?
Ah that's a huge risk.
As is every transaction outside of your closest pals, as you don't know they've not printed it 20 times.
Very difficult to forget the official tickets.