All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

BerbaDean

Has anyone just got an email off United with digital tickets for the two home friendlies with nothing attached !!!
Have you sorted this out? I bought 5 for Everton game but there is nothing attached and it won't let me print or forward them and when I go to reprint tickets it says 'The selected tickets have never been printed. You can only re-print tickets which have been printed before'

Whatsername

Unfortunately it looks like I was wrong about the Reprint function on the site, I selected the Brentford game and clicked Reprint to see what would happen, and it gives the message " The selected tickets have never been printed. You can only re-print tickets which have been printed before." so that's annoying, I'll give them until Friday and then I'll text that number they give and tell them what's happened as that seems to be better than ringing at the moment, ha! I've also emailed the ticketing executive recently due to that £1 charge some fans got on their cards (that took a month to refund!) so I could email him too, but obviously that's the last resort!
Let us know if you find anything out, I’ve tried texting the number for my son but for some reason (and I’ve seen others on here have this problem) I always get a Not Delivered notification. I’m going to email but I know sometimes it takes days for them to reply.

Billy Jim

Anyone got their QPR ticket for Saturday yet? I was a twat and ordered it to the wrong address so need to sort out forwarding.

Robin

Have you sorted this out? I bought 5 for Everton game but there is nothing attached and it won't let me print or forward them and when I go to reprint tickets it says 'The selected tickets have never been printed. You can only re-print tickets which have been printed before'
I have tried ringing but for a club the size of United there ticketing and information services are awful. I use this forum for information, it’s more up to date.

Lenny1810

If you go to tickets (above season ticket) there is already the option to forward each individual game ticket.

So looks like there will be a new option for season ticket sharing from Wednesday

JB7

I have tried ringing but for a club the size of United there ticketing and information services are awful. I use this forum for information, it’s more up to date.
I called them yesterday and they told me there was a glitch with a lot of the tickets booked before the weekend just gone and to expect the tickets to be sent over the next week or so.

EDIT: Speak of the devil they’ve literally just dropped into my inbox.

nickyboy1981

So are we thinking that the digital ticket in my wallet is my season ticket with a static QR code. I then have the option to forward individual games that will be a separate code for each game to people in my network?

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
So are we thinking that the digital ticket in my wallet is my season ticket with a static QR code. I then have the option to forward individual games that will be a separate code for each game to people in my network?
Not clear if new codes are generated after forwarding a ticket, would make more sense than the same code for everything as that is going to be open to abuse

misterbigalow

Just got a message saying "Brentford match tickets: We are aware you received your confirmation email with no tickets attached. We apologise for this and can confirm your tickets will be issued ahead of the game. Thanks" Guessing they're getting bombarded with calls about it then!

Robin

Not clear if new codes are generated after forwarding a ticket, would make more sense than the same code for everything as that is going to be open to abuse
If you use your ticket as a season ticket the QR is the same for every game, if you look at your ticket history you will see that every home game is listed with a forward/transfer option, if you use this, and you can do it for every game a different QR code will be forwarded to the recipient, a different one for every game. That’s the way I have read it

Whatsername

Just got a message saying "Brentford match tickets: We are aware you received your confirmation email with no tickets attached. We apologise for this and can confirm your tickets will be issued ahead of the game. Thanks" Guessing they're getting bombarded with calls about it then!
Was that from an email they’ve sent? My son’s not had anything.
I’ve had this response though

We are very sorry to hear that you have experienced some difficulties with your tickets.
We would like to offer our apologies for this, however, please do not worry, as we can easily resolve this for you.
We will arrange for this to be resent to you in due course, prior to the game.
If for any reason you do not receive this or you experience any additional difficulties, please text 0161 850 3969 and we will be in touch.

Evans999

My old man can't get his head round this QR code. He's printing it out and laminating It and keeping it in his wallet.

Ludens the Red

Anyone got their QPR ticket for Saturday yet? I was a twat and ordered it to the wrong address so need to sort out forwarding.
Got mine.

Turned up with “restricted view” on the ticket. Thanks United for letting me know when buying.
I then googled the view and safe to say I’ll be standing elsewhere on Saturday.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Still got two spare home end on the halfway line for QPR on Sat if anyone needs.

Can forward on or meet on the day. £20.

JB7

Got mine.

Turned up with “restricted view” on the ticket. Thanks United for letting me know when buying.

Did you pay £13? I’m pretty sure their website said the cheaper seats were restricted view - not defending that though can’t possibly see how they can sell that as a seat. What a joke.

Billy Jim

Got mine.

Cheers for letting me know. I'll check and see if mine has been.

That view is shocking - you're better getting MUTV up on your phone if you're sat there.

Ludens the Red

Did you pay £13? I’m pretty sure their website said the cheaper seats were restricted view - not defending that though can’t possibly see how they can sell that as a seat. What a joke.
I paid 18£. Was it qprs site that mentioned restricted view? im hoping it’s our hardcore lot out cos then everybody will just stand where they want. Also doubt they’ve sold all tickets.

Cheers for letting me know. I'll check and see if mine has been.

That view is shocking - you're better getting MUTV up on your phone if you're sat there.
It’s run by United so probably won’t even work.

JB7

I paid 18£. Was it qprs site that mentioned restricted view? im hoping it’s our hardcore lot out cos then everybody will just stand where they want. Also doubt they’ve sold all tickets.

It’s run by United so probably won’t even work.
Oh I don’t know then, I only saw the prices at £15 & £13 for restricted view so no idea. Would like to think the majority of the top tier will be regulars so I’d just head to wherever your mates are.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Me and my lot are going mate so it is the very tip top of our support. Will be black jackets zipped up 30 degrees or not. Standards.

misterbigalow

Was that from an email they’ve sent? My son’s not had anything.
I’ve had this response though

We are very sorry to hear that you have experienced some difficulties with your tickets.
We would like to offer our apologies for this, however, please do not worry, as we can easily resolve this for you.
We will arrange for this to be resent to you in due course, prior to the game.
If for any reason you do not receive this or you experience any additional difficulties, please text 0161 850 3969 and we will be in touch.
It was a text message received this morning, I hadn't contacted them about it yet, guessing as you've got a response they've realised and sent text messages to others that it's happened to

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
Are Everton tickets on sale to members only? Have given up my season ticket so weighing up whether to bother with membership.

misterbigalow

Are Everton tickets on sale to members only? Have given up my season ticket so weighing up whether to bother with membership.
If you mean the pre-season game then no, it's on general sale, so everyone can buy tickets, you'll just need to create an account on the site to buy tickets if you haven't got one already

Harry Jones

Is anyone unable to attend the QPR game or knows anyone who may have a spare ticket?
I been working my ass off, was homeless until quite recently and haven't been to a United game since last game at Upton Park under Louis Van Gaal and am desperate to go...

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
If you mean the pre-season game then no, it's on general sale, so everyone can buy tickets, you'll just need to create an account on the site to buy tickets if you haven't got one already
Cheers. Yes meant the pre-season game as was looking at taking the kids to their 1st game.

Whatsername

It was a text message received this morning, I hadn't contacted them about it yet, guessing as you've got a response they've realised and sent text messages to others that it's happened to
Have you had your tickets yet?
My son didn’t even get the text message. He‘s back from holiday tomorrow and in work Monday and Tuesday when the ticket office is open so it looks like I’ll be the one having to call them on his behalf if nothing comes over the weekend, seeing as the text number doesn’t work for us.

Robin

Myself and two mates still haven’t received the Brentford or Everton tickets yet, had an email saying they are aware so hopefully will be sent on Monday

misterbigalow

My son didn’t even get the text message. He‘s back from holiday tomorrow and in work Monday and Tuesday when the ticket office is open so it looks like I’ll be the one having to call them on his behalf if nothing comes over the weekend, seeing as the text number doesn’t work for us.
Nope, not had mine yet, they're really cutting it close!

misterbigalow

...and I've just received it, hope your son has too!

Ashbringer

Hi all.
I just bought 4 tickets to see united v everton and I realised it has my name on all 4 tickets. Do I have to change it to the names of who will come with me and if I do how do I go about it?
Thanks for the replies in advance.