All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

RUCK4444

You should be fine on Saturday not being double vaccinated. They are only doing spot checks until it is made mandatory. In any case, I think a negative test 48 hours beforehand is sufficient too. Lateral flow may be fine too.

How much did you pay for the Newcastle ticket, out of curiosity?
Yeah cheers, I’ll do a test and take the negative result with me to be safe.

Went to a re-seller online, one of the ones that chuck a ridiculous fee on top, hate doing it but it was last minute and couldn’t get one elsewhere.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
I live about 1km away from the stadium in Bern and have watched United on TV for nearly 10 years, been on caf nearly every day for the last 5 years. As a student, I never managed to visit OT/Manchester (yet). Now I read the club might not sell out its contigent. Do you think there is a chance I could join you guys/the real United fans in the away sector? And if yes, is there a difference between the membership and executive membership in order to buy the tickets on the clubs website?

A (childhood-) dream would come true.

Thank you so much in advance for your advice.
We wont sell out due to the ridiculous lack of time they have given people to organise a trip. Buy a normal membership and you'll pick one up no problem.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Ticket office aren't accept calls at all now, amazing. Absolute fecking shite. We have to have the worst ticket office in the country by miles.

Whatsername

Ticket office aren't accept calls at all now, amazing. Absolute fecking shite. We have to have the worst ticket office in the country by miles.
Really? That’s appalling. In that case they need to speed up answering emails, or introduce a live chat. Sometimes you can’t wait three days for them to answer.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Really? That’s appalling. In that case they need to speed up answering emails, or introduce a live chat. Sometimes you can’t wait three days for them to answer.
And not everyone lives close enough to just pop in!

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Villa game has been brought forward to 12:30pm aswell, amazing. Gonna be loads of people pissed off about that at such short notice.

Whatsername

Villa game has been brought forward to 12:30pm aswell, amazing. Gonna be loads of people pissed off about that at such short notice.
Just came on to post that, crap notice now that there’ll be people who will have booked and paid for trains. Not just us but Villa supporters too.

Whatsername

Here’s the email for anyone who hasn’t seen it, not like the time clash is new information for these authorities.

We wanted to make you aware that our home match against Aston Villa on 25 September has been brought forward to a 12.30pm kickoff, following a request from Trafford Council Safety Advisory Group to move the game due to the Courteeners concert scheduled to start at 3.30pm on the same day at Lancashire Cricket Club.

This request was supported by Greater Manchester Police and TfGM to avoid significant crowd, traffic and operational issues locally. We regret any disruption that this may cause around our supporters’ plans for the day. If you are no longer able to attend the game, please email tickets@manutd.co.uk with your client reference (above) and a full refund will be provided.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Here’s the email for anyone who hasn’t seen it, not like the time clash is new information for these authorities.

We wanted to make you aware that our home match against Aston Villa on 25 September has been brought forward to a 12.30pm kickoff, following a request from Trafford Council Safety Advisory Group to move the game due to the Courteeners concert scheduled to start at 3.30pm on the same day at Lancashire Cricket Club.

This request was supported by Greater Manchester Police and TfGM to avoid significant crowd, traffic and operational issues locally. We regret any disruption that this may cause around our supporters’ plans for the day. If you are no longer able to attend the game, please email tickets@manutd.co.uk with your client reference (above) and a full refund will be provided.
They have both been scheduled in those slots for weeks. They couldn't give a toss could they.

Schweinsteigeradi

Just came on to post that, crap notice now that there’ll be people who will have booked and paid for trains. Not just us but Villa supporters too.
What an absolute shitshow of a system. Truly. It has been remarkably worse this year and I didn't think it was possible.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
Ridiculous - I had my train tickets all sorted and I don't think I can get a refund on them at this stage.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Does this mean it’s going to be shown on bt?

ihateliverpool

im Gutted I can’t get to Bern next week, with 24 hours more notice I’d have been able to!

any predictions for how easy Atalanta and Villarreal will be to get tickets? I on,y have 1 credit but would need 2 together (my 9yr old comes with me, he also has one credit)

transport not an issue as if flights aren’t viable I’ll drive

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Might be wrong but I’d have thought they’d already have a game scheduled to be shown?
That’s true.. I think it’s Chelsea vs city that week and there the early kick of so not a chance there not going to be shown on something, unless sky take one of them, although sky sometimes show a championship game at that time on a Saturday.

Schweinsteigeradi

Can they now televise the Villa game now that its no longer at 3pm?

And don't mean to be a d$ck but if anyone cannot attend the game anymore, I will be happy to take the ticks off you.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Can they now televise the Villa game now that its no longer at 3pm?

And don't mean to be a d$ck but if anyone cannot attend the game anymore, I will be happy to take the ticks off you.
They can, but I expect bt hold the rights to that kick off time, and having another game there already means it's still not going to be on proper TV.

Do we think they'll release more tickets for it? 1230 would be a better slot for getting up and back in the day for me!!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
They have both been scheduled in those slots for weeks. They couldn't give a toss could they.
Unbelievable isn't it.
Us lot on here flagged it ages ago saying there's no way the two could clash.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Do we think they'll release more tickets for it? 1230 would be a better slot for getting up and back in the day for me!!
We have had this question asked about 100 times on here (largely by you!) over the last month or so.

In previous years, yes - every single game had additional ticket selling windows. This year the Newcastle and Leeds games only came out in tiny singles and pairs.

We shall see, the only thing we can all agree on is it's a poorly communicated sham.

Evans999

Works for me as I'm heading to gig after. Bet Greater Manchester Police are happy

mobmob

Really fancy going to the Young Boys game but the travel is so annoying cant find any direct from the North, anyone found a decent route???

Bosws87

United's ticket website is broken for me.

Young boys tickets are available to buy for the away leg but it wants me to buy a membership when i'm already a season ticket holder :lol:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
We have had this question asked about 100 times on here (largely by you!) over the last month or so.

In previous years, yes - every single game had additional ticket selling windows. This year the Newcastle and Leeds games only came out in tiny singles and pairs.

We shall see, the only thing we can all agree on is it's a poorly communicated sham.
Sorry brother, no more I promise :lol: .
Was so much easier in the ST days! Except for trying to shift those 2-3 very awkward ones a year!

Rooney24

Just picked up a Bern away ticket as a Member with zero credits.

guessing most of these are going to people like myself who are already living in Europe? Coming from UK is gonna take two PCR tests at your own expense which is gonna get pricey

PINGUtd

Buy a membership right now on the website & you’ll be able to buy a ticket online from 6pm this evening mate. You don’t need the executive membership.
We wont sell out due to the ridiculous lack of time they have given people to organise a trip. Buy a normal membership and you'll pick one up no problem.
Thank you to both of you! I have got my ticket in the away sector and shed a few tears of joy - a dream is coming true after supporting United for so many years.
I will make sure to sing louder than any manc in the visitor sector. Hope my work colleagues won't need me to use my voice the next day.

JB7

Thank you to both of you! I have got my ticket in the away sector and shed a few tears of joy - a dream is coming true after supporting United for so many years.
I will make sure to sing louder than any manc in the visitor sector. Hope my work colleagues won't need me to use my voice the next day.
Enjoy mate, have a great time.

Rooney24

ser you there:)

RedDevilRoshi

Stupidity beyond belief as that’s now going to scupper a lot of fans from both sides.

Brilliant to hear! Enjoy mate and see you there :)

eugegall

Hi guys,

I have forwarded two tickets for this weekend game to two non members however they have not received them yet and Man Utd aren't responding by email and the text service isn't working.

Anything else I can do?

Cheers

mobmob

Great news! Have a beer for me! Sadly going to duck out purely because of travel, shocking options like 11hr lay overs in Dublin/cologne and thats to fly into Basel and then its a train from there! Atalanta and Villareal for me this season!!

Schweinsteigeradi

This is so great to hear! Enjoy mate, have a great day :)

Lenny1810

Hi guys,

I have forwarded two tickets for this weekend game to two non members however they have not received them yet and Man Utd aren't responding by email and the text service isn't working.

Anything else I can do?

Cheers
try the call back option. I did it yesterday and they resent the email to the recipient.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
While I was worried about my mates possibly getting fake tickets, I haven’t got mine yet… had to buy off third party site as there were none available anywhere. I am flying in tomorrow, paid £500 and still haven’t got them. I will have to buy them again if I don’t get them by Saturday morning and hope they have some that are ready to print.

BTW do I even have to print them? Won’t scanning my phone work?