All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

eugegall

Is the ticket office open on game days tomorrow does anyone know? If so, what time?

Cheers

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Ps if anyone can create the villa link I'd be grateful. Unlike other games it doesn't seem to like any variation of Aston villa at 1230, 1500 with gaps and formatting that I try.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Finally got my ticket after harassing them for the last two days! Sitting just above players tunnel which should be quite good. Cannot wait.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
I was wondering if anyone can help me, do you need to be a member to get tickets of sites other then the United website?

Bosws87

I was wondering if anyone can help me, do you need to be a member to get tickets of sites other then the United website?
Nope but your chance of being ripped off/scammed hugely increases, unless its an official partner.

RedDevilLucio

I’m going from Mexborough to Newcastle game if I can get a lift with someone that would be marvellous if not I can drive 7 seater and you can return the favour later. Gunna set off at 1130 if I’m driving #VivaRonaldo

JB7

Finally got my ticket after harassing them for the last two days! Sitting just above players tunnel which should be quite good. Cannot wait.
Yeah you won’t be sitting :lol:

Red00012

Anyone got the link for the seating plan ? Can’t seem to find it

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
I’m going from Mexborough to Newcastle game if I can get a lift with someone that would be marvellous if not I can drive 7 seater and you can return the favour later. Gunna set off at 1130 if I’m driving #VivaRonaldo
Are you asking someone to drive you home so you can get on it? :lol:

Varane around town

I copied this method to check a few other games out just in case and it seems to be letting me purchase Burnley tickets despite it being "register your interest", no error messages right through the process. There are a few singles available and multiples in one of the quads at the time of writing;

Tickets for Manchester United v Burnley: Man United Tickets (manutd.com)

Whether the sales are honoured who knows but got to be worth a go for anyone worrying demand might have had a slight uptick following Ronaldo's return.

EDIT Also working for Atalanta!

Tickets for Manchester United v Atalanta BC: Man United Tickets (manutd.com)
What a hero!

Any chance someone has got one of these links for the Arsenal match?

Thank you!!

mobmob

Im glad! was following your posts like a Drama series......will he get his ticket, won't he....it was tense mate! haha! Great section to be in, plenty of noise and nah your seat will get zero use, im just above in Stretty End tier 2! Enjoy!

HarryS

Got one in the same area as you this morning mate, if you're quick with F5 a few tickets have popped up this morning on the site.

eugegall

My brother got to the ticket office an hour ago and walked straight in! Not a single person in there, thankfully.

Me the numpty, got his email address wrong!

Hantori12

Why can't I purchase tickets for Villa and Burnley in the links shown? Proceed to checkout is grayed out.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Why can't I purchase tickets for Villa and Burnley in the links shown? Proceed to checkout is grayed out.
You can do a link for all the games, but they've not been officially released yet, so they're not buyable.

However, Burnley and one of the champs league games seemed to be different, in that you could buy them.

EDIT - Looks like they've closed the Burnley loop hole and you can't get those either now.

TomMUFC94

Yeah looks like they have put a stop to it. Cheers to the guys for posting I got tickets for the 3 champions leagues games.

HucknallRed

Anyone joined the season ticket waiting list with no deposit, but then changed it to deposit paid.

Should have done deposit option but I can’t for the life of me figure out how to do it. I’ve e-mailed ticket office over a week ago but no reply.

RedRump

Evening guys - I’ve got a spare ticket for the Aston Villa game in NW3431 and looking to do a swap (plus/minus face value costs) for a ticket to the Everton game (ideally sitting anywhere in the Stretford end or the SW corner).

DM me if you’re interested.

edit - DONE.

Last edited:

Sarni

Im glad! was following your posts like a Drama series......will he get his ticket, won't he....it was tense mate! haha! Great section to be in, plenty of noise and nah your seat will get zero use, im just above in Stretty End tier 2! Enjoy!
Got one in the same area as you this morning mate, if you're quick with F5 a few tickets have popped up this morning on the site.
Thanks! Had the worst night of my life in what is possibly the most filthy hostel around (we just threw the key at them today and booked another place despite the price, retaining some dignity is worth more :lol:) but was well worth for the experience that today was. What an incredible day.

RonaldoVII

Thanks! Had the worst night of my life in what is possibly the most filthy hostel around (we just threw the key at them today and booked another place despite the price, retaining some dignity is worth more :lol:) but was well worth for the experience that today was. What an incredible day.
Glad you got your ticket and that the experience surpassed expectation and made it worth every penny I bet!

RedDevilLucio

Great game today. Shame about the 45 min queue to get in. Was at W16 at 1420 got in at 1505. There were hundreds in queue behind me. Absolute shambles

diarm

@Sarni how did you find the view from that spot bud? I'm about to click buy on two tickets for the Arsenal game in the same spot (SW Quadrant Tier 1?) and just want to make sure they're not shite!

ihateliverpool

I’m desperate to get to Atalanta and Villarreal away.

i on,y have 1 credit so not in a strong positon

when city played Atalanta they got 4300 tickets allocated, which is amazing considering they only have 33 proper fans, any ideas why city got so many? Anyone know if we will? Any way to find out?

guessing Villarreal won’t be anywhere near as many

Sarni

@Sarni how did you find the view from that spot bud? I'm about to click buy on two tickets for the Arsenal game in the same spot (SW Quadrant Tier 1?) and just want to make sure they're not shite!
Mine were initially supposed to be in S128 but were in S121 eventually so it’s slightly different than quadrants but not by much since I was very much to the left of my sector (interestingly McTominay was in a VIP room just above me). It was great, obviously better in second half when United attacked that goal but the other side of the pitch was also clear. For game watching overall middle of long side stands is better but it’s perfectly fine in corners too IMO. I think by now I have sat in almost every area of Old Trafford as each time I go my seats seem to in a totally different area. :lol:

Sarni

Great game today. Shame about the 45 min queue to get in. Was at W16 at 1420 got in at 1505. There were hundreds in queue behind me. Absolute shambles
In S20 at 1405 I got in in about 2 minutes!