All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

Trequartistry

Does anyone know if non season ticket holders are able to forward tickets as well or is that a feature limited to just ST holders?

Norris Cole

Does anyone know if non season ticket holders are able to forward tickets as well or is that a feature limited to just ST holders?
Not sure but a simple screenshot forwarded via email/whatsapp will do the job. All they need is the QR code.
There are no ID checks or anything so it shouldn't matter which name may be on the ticket.

MikeeMike

From two Utd fans living in Switzerland.

A long shot I know ,but anyone travelling to YB and knows of 2 spares going for the match in Bern.

Thanks in advance.

Mike

Trequartistry

Not sure but a simple screenshot forwarded via email/whatsapp will do the job. All they need is the QR code.
There are no ID checks or anything so it shouldn't matter which name may be on the ticket.
I just need to get these tickets off my account because i’m about to buy tickets for the same match but better seats from someone else. Not sure what to do since United don’t pick up the phone

lukethedrifter

Bit of a long shot but I sold tickets when I had my season tickets and unable to attend, so might work for me in reverse.
After some tickets for the villa game if someone is unable to go. Cheers.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Anyone ever forwarded tickets and the recipient didn't receive the email? If so, what did you do? Getting in touch with United is impossible at the moment, so. infuriating.

Robin

Anyone ever forwarded tickets and the recipient didn't receive the email? If so, what did you do? Getting in touch with United is impossible at the moment, so. infuriating.
It seems to be a regular occurrence unfortunately, I am fortunate that I don’t live far away from the ground so I popped in and to their credit they sorted it out straight away. However there were only 2 working in the office so I’m guessing they are snowed under. The alternative is to email they will get round to sorting it but it’s not the most efficient system and could take days.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
It seems to be a regular occurrence unfortunately, I am fortunate that I don’t live far away from the ground so I popped in and to their credit they sorted it out straight away. However there were only 2 working in the office so I’m guessing they are snowed under. The alternative is to email they will get round to sorting it but it’s not the most efficient system and could take days.
Yeah, I'm still waiting for a reply from an email last week so I may just tell my parents to go to the ticket office beforehand instead. Was there much of a queue or did you go in on a non-match day?

Lenny1810

Yeah, I'm still waiting for a reply from an email last week so I may just tell my parents to go to the ticket office beforehand instead. Was there much of a queue or did you go in on a non-match day?
i had same issue last week. I used the call back option and it got resolved that way.
Got the impression that it may actually be a manual process from TO side to forward them on to the recipients, which sounds ludicrous.

Robin

I had a problem with a couple of Leeds tickets , I emailed them on the Thursday , decided to go down on the Friday before the match , they resolved the problem there and then. On the Tuesday after the game I got a reply saying they would look into it. Not good enough for a club the size of United.

Red00012

I’m desperate to get to Atalanta and Villarreal away.

i on,y have 1 credit so not in a strong positon

when city played Atalanta they got 4300 tickets allocated, which is amazing considering they only have 33 proper fans, any ideas why city got so many? Anyone know if we will? Any way to find out?

guessing Villarreal won’t be anywhere near as many
There is currently no away fans allowed in La Liga games so not sure what will happen.
I’d imagine Atalanta will be very popular as YB was just a shitshow and we might not get to Spain.

ihateliverpool

There is currently no away fans allowed in La Liga games so not sure what will happen.
I’d imagine Atalanta will be very popular as YB was just a shitshow and we might not get to Spain.
Yea that’s my theory too

i, praying we get a high allocation like 4000, that might be enough to see me there.

with 24 hours more notice I’d have been in Bern now

cant understand why city got so many seats for that game

i can’t find the list on the website of how many credits people have, has it been removed?

Red00012

Yea that’s my theory too

i, praying we get a high allocation like 4000, that might be enough to see me there.

i can’t find the list on the website of how many credits people have, has it been removed?

Red00012

Hi

i can see my own credits, but there used to be a list of how many people had 14, 13, 12, 11 etc

thats what I’m looking for
Ah ok right it doesn’t seem to be anywhere . Depending on when you got that credit you may lose a credit tomorrow night

ihateliverpool

Ah ok right it doesn’t seem to be anywhere . Depending on when you got that credit you may lose a credit tomorrow night
I’m good for a year, it was partizan Belgrade away, October 2019.
my son and I went, he was only 7 at the time, so both on 1. Annoyingly we don’t get another for going to gdansk

cbmufc

Yea that’s my theory too

No Chance we will get 4k I'm afraid, it's 50% capacity anyway and with the covid stuff I'd be surprised with anything over 500.

city played at the san siro as Atalanta had renovation on their own ground hence the high allocation. I wouldn't completely rule out getting one on 1 credit but will be unlikely.

Reactions: Rood

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
5 days after my original email United send me an automated reply telling me to call the ticket office, who don't currently accept calls :lol:

This bit made me laugh:

We are extremely busy at the moment with the recent cup draws, and enquiries following the return of a certain Cristiano Ronaldo.
I think it's time they employed more staff.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
5 days after my original email United send me an automated reply telling me to call the ticket office, who don't currently accept calls :lol:

This bit made me laugh:

I think it's time they employed more staff.
That must be unbelievably frustrating.

They were always poor at responding to emails in fairness, but you knew you'd always get through on the phones. Albeit typically getting a different story from each individual!

oLeSoLsKjAeR20

I took a chance and booked flights for the City game. I've guessed that it'll be one of the Super Sunday games (7th November) so flying over that morning. The date and time is to be announced this Thursday. If it's announced as the early kick off on Sat 6th I'm going to have to chance my outbound flight :( Just wondering if anyone has any thoughts what date time they think it'll be? We play Atalanta away on the Tues before so I'm hoping that might be a factor in my favour! :confused:

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Pair available for West Ham in cup next week (Wed 22nd) - J Stand (standing area), discounted price

DM for details

Red00012

I took a chance and booked flights for the City game. I've guessed that it'll be one of the Super Sunday games (7th November) so flying over that morning. The date and time is to be announced this Thursday. If it's announced as the early kick off on Sat 6th I'm going to have to chance my outbound flight :( Just wondering if anyone has any thoughts what date time they think it'll be? We play Atalanta away on the Tues before so I'm hoping that might be a factor in my favour! :confused:
It could be 12.30 Saturday , 5.30 Saturday (unlikely ) Sunday at 2 or Sunday at 4.30 or Monday at 8 (unlikely ) it won’t be Saturday at 3 that’s the only definite I can give you!

Red00012

I’m trying to get a ticket forwarded onto my account but it won’t allow it as it says I’m on another group . Any ideas on what I must do ?

NextSeason

From the banks of the Irwell, to Sicily..
Has anyone who was unsuccessful in the ballot for West Ham away been offered tickets this week?

I noticed on the club website here, it says the following: A limited number of tickets are now available to supporters who were unsuccessful in the ballot. All tickets purchased will be posted tomorrow (Wednesday 15th September) to the individual attendee via a tracked service.

I know previously the ticket office did random outbound calls for away returns but not sure how they do it now and it doesn't mention on the site how you get them...

Bosws87

Has anyone who was unsuccessful in the ballot for West Ham away been offered tickets this week?

I noticed on the club website here, it says the following: A limited number of tickets are now available to supporters who were unsuccessful in the ballot. All tickets purchased will be posted tomorrow (Wednesday 15th September) to the individual attendee via a tracked service.

I know previously the ticket office did random outbound calls for away returns but not sure how they do it now and it doesn't mention on the site how you get them...
They just go live randomly on the website, either you just missed it or they are preparing to release some.

oses14

Supports
FC Dallas (USA, hardly tho)
As an American who only goes to one game every two years really wish you didn't have to get a membership every time you wanna go to a game.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Bigger question, is how are you going about getting tickets?
Gold dust this year, let alone the big games.

stretford_oslo

Just booked tickets to London for the Spurs game oct 30th. I guess it’s impossible to get tickets, but if anyone knows a magic trick give me a shout.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Just booked tickets to London for the Spurs game oct 30th. I guess it’s impossible to get tickets, but if anyone knows a magic trick give me a shout.
Its our first visit to the new ground and away ticks are literally impossible without contacts anyway. Tout or jump the turnstile.

DM for info on the latter ;)

JB7

Yeah they just go on sale on the website, they went up just after 4pm I think today and were gone within 10-15 minutes.

JB7

perfect thank you!

so in the majority of cases it looks like 5-8 credits should guarantee a ticket for any game in non Covid times
Less than that surely, most clubs give us 2-3k tickets in normal times don't they?

ihateliverpool

Less than that surely, most clubs give us 2-3k tickets in normal times don't they?
Allowing for the odd anomaly where you get a team with an unusually small ground.

993 people have 6 credits or more, so 6 credits should be sufficient for any game at all I would think on current numbers

EssDotEnn

Still in need of a pair Vs Everton if there's anyone that can help...

wesleybrown19

Should be safe on the Sunday.
City play on the Wednesday night before vs Brugge.
Also, internationals start the Thursday after so unlikely to be a Monday night game.