All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

ihateliverpool

You sit (stand) where you want at away games its irrelevant what ya ticket says, been to enough to know the score!
I know mate, I’ve been to every away this season and previously been ti european aways and Gdańsk, but when I am taking my 9yr old I want that bit of paper that says we can use the same entrance and sit next to each other, even if it doesn’t really mean much once in

JohnZSmith27

So i finaly got some tickets to go to old trafford. Going to the Crystal Palace game the 4th of december. Is there any chance the game will be rescheduled? Need to match flights and hotels.
It might be moved. They're due to confirm the fixtures for December on Monday I think.

Robin

Thank you ! So once I buy the membership, I should just be able to buy the tickets off ManUtd.com right?
You will have the chance to buy a ticket from manutd.com , and the chances are better for a game like Brighton, Burnley etc than City or Liverpool. However you have to keep looking as the tickets just appear on the website and availability is quite random.
However with your membership number you can also get a season ticket holder to transfer a ticket to you if he can’t make the game.

paulocon2

So i finaly got some tickets to go to old trafford. Going to the Crystal Palace game the 4th of december. Is there any chance the game will be rescheduled? Need to match flights and hotels.
Flying from Ireland?

All games currently listed for Saturday 4th so some will move to Sunday/Monday. There's champions league on the following week so United won't be Monday and are unlikely to be Sunday afternoon - most likely Saturday (could be the early kick off) or early on Sunday. I'd book out early on the Saturday and back home late Sunday - flights from Ireland quite expensive at the moment as I don't think they are back to full capacity..

BootsyCollins

Flying from Ireland?

All games currently listed for Saturday 4th so some will move to Sunday/Monday. There's champions league on the following week so United won't be Monday and are unlikely to be Sunday afternoon - most likely Saturday (could be the early kick off) or early on Sunday. I'd book out early on the Saturday and back home late Sunday - flights from Ireland quite expensive at the moment as I don't think they are back to full capacity..
Thanks.
Flying from Sweden with my kid and his friend.
Looking to fly to Manchester on friday and home late Sunday so then i might be safe?

NewYorkRed

You will have the chance to buy a ticket from manutd.com , and the chances are better for a game like Brighton, Burnley etc than City or Liverpool. However you have to keep looking as the tickets just appear on the website and availability is quite random.
However with your membership number you can also get a season ticket holder to transfer a ticket to you if he can’t make the game.
Thank you ! Just waiting for the fixtures time to be confirmed now and then will be on the site everyday looking to buy a couple of tickets !

NewYorkRed

Currently only seeing tickets for £150 on the club’s website for Brighton in December. Will I find cheaper anywhere else or there later, or should I just buy these? Thanks !

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Currently only seeing tickets for £150 on the club’s website for Brighton in December. Will I find cheaper anywhere else or there later, or should I just buy these? Thanks !
Depends on your appetite for risk. I'd be very confident of spares on here and the official site over the next few weeks.

But £150 isn't tragic to guarantee tickets for a one off (assuming it is for you, might be wrong).

NewYorkRed

Depends on your appetite for risk. I'd be very confident of spares on here and the official site over the next few weeks.

But £150 isn't tragic to guarantee tickets for a one off (assuming it is for you, might be wrong).
Yeah I mean £150 isn’t terrible. I’ll wait until the fixture time is confirmed, and if I can’t find cheaper ones till then then I’ll just buy those. Thanks !

and yeah, usually only go to Europe in the summers so can’t catch too many games. Last game I went to one I was about 8. 27 now haha. Been to OT a bunch since but never for a game.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
1 x adult ticket in W3102 for the Atalanta game left. £45.

PM me if you fancy it, will just send on the email and you can download to smartphone.

redrudders

Have a spare ticket going for Atalanta game as well, Stretford End tier 2 (W3105), £37.

Pm me if interested, cheers.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Am hoping something pops up late doors for Arsenal.
But if any season ticket holders who are regular posters on here, for some reason aren't going and have 1 or 2, do let me know on the PM :)

NewYorkRed

Anyone sure on the day when they will confirm the date and time for the Brighton game in December? I think someone mentioned Oct 11th but just double checking. Thanks guys !

Robin

Lots of tickets just come on the official ticket site for Atalanta, big groups in Tier 3 and lots of singles in East 2

HucknallRed

Lots of tickets just come on the official ticket site for Atalanta, big groups in Tier 3 and lots of singles in East 2
Great spot, just had to cancel family holiday abroad 30 mins ago. But up pop the tickets, can now go to the game with my lad.

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
These £150 exec tickets they have on sale, are they just the padded seat or are they giving you access to the lounges for the cost?

Can't seem to find any detail

Robin

Has to be access, otherwise they sell those at around 50 quid when they have ”spares”, that’s when no lounge access is granted.
If I remember rightly you get access to a lounge, with a pay bar and food option. Free tea and coffee and maybe a biscuit , certainly not worth £150. I think you could get the same option for the West Ham league cup for £60 which is probably the true value.

If I remember rightly you get access to a lounge, with a pay bar and food option. Free tea and coffee and maybe a biscuit , certainly not worth £150. I think you could get the same option for the West Ham league cup for £60 which is probably the true value.
Yeah, that’s right. Plus, you can pre-order your half pint, that’s where the other 90 quid comes from :lol:

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
I know the lounge it is then.

So basically an extra £100 quid to have access to an overpriced cash bar, a luke warm tea for h/t and a free programme .

Bargain!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I know the lounge it is then.

So basically an extra £100 quid to have access to an overpriced cash bar, a luke warm tea for h/t and a free programme .

Bargain!
Free programme? Now you're talking!!

It sounds an absolute rip, yet I'm still wondering how my trigger fingers will act when those Liverpool £250 ones go on sale!

LooseCannon

Pair available for Atalanta at home in the Stretford end

DM me

Edit: gone now

Last edited:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Useful link for those waiting on PL TV fixtures confirmation: https://www.premierleague.com/news/2179225

Looks like we should find out on Dec/Jan fixtures today.
They never seem to keep to those dates do they. But a good guide nonetheless.

I was tempted on booking an Arsenal hotel, as that'll 100% be the Wednesday, but probably not wise to take the gamble that 1) more tickets will come up, and 2) I'll notice quick enough!

Raimond

Useful link for those waiting on PL TV fixtures confirmation: https://www.premierleague.com/news/2179225

Looks like we should find out on Dec/Jan fixtures today.
They were about 10 days late last month so don't hold your breath! Less excuse now with an international window though so they'll likely come out in the next couple of days (there being an Amazon Prime window or two in there always complicates it further still though....)

Kano1977

Supports
Celtic
Looking for 4 for Atalanta at home, would need to be at least 2 pairs though as my 2 lads aren't old enough to sit on their own yet and would need to be next to me or their mum.

Ryan Phyo

Hi all, i am a man united fan from Singapore and i will come and visit to UK on 26th of Nov. I would like to get a pair of Man Utd vs Arsenal match tickets on 30th of Nov. Can anyone advise how could i buy the tickets of that match?