All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

NKL39

Does anyone know how could I get tickets to Villareal away? It there going to be any tickets available in Utd website etc.? I'm a fan from Finland and I thought it would be easier to ask it here before I buy my flights.

K Stand Knut

Does anyone know how could I get tickets to Villareal away? It there going to be any tickets available in Utd website etc.? I'm a fan from Finland and I thought it would be easier to ask it here before I buy my flights.
I don’t want you to get your hopes up so I will suggest that it is unlikely.

You can get a membership and apply for them but they are allocated on a ‘loyalty’ basis to the fans with the most credits that have been earned by going to other away games.

You could also fly out there and possibly pick one up but this is likely to cost a lot more and is obviously risky

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
I have 1 ticket available at face value for Atalanta at home in the standing section in J Stand.

Last edited:

NKL39

I don’t want you to get your hopes up so I will suggest that it is unlikely.

You can get a membership and apply for them but they are allocated on a ‘loyalty’ basis to the fans with the most credits that have been earned by going to other away games.

You could also fly out there and possibly pick one up but this is likely to cost a lot more and is obviously risky
Is it theoretically possible that someone could sell me the ticket on this forum. Someone who has a membership themselves and aren't traveling to Spain, or are the tickets personal so it wouldn't be possible? And sorry for bothering. :-)

K Stand Knut

Is it theoretically possible that someone could sell me the ticket on this forum. Someone who has a membership themselves and aren't traveling to Spain, or are the tickets personal so it wouldn't be possible? And sorry for bothering. :-)
I’m not exactly sure how the tickets are working this season but European away games are normally for collection in the relevant country. I know they didn’t do this in Switzerland but it might come back for Spain.

To answer your question though. If someone was to get a ticket sent to their house and they weren’t intending to travel, yes they could pass it on to you like any other United tickets

sophiem1234

Hello,

I was unsuccessful in the Liverpool ballot and was hoping to get them as a birthday present! Was just wondering how likely it is for two tickets to be put on the website leading up to it? I know it says some may be put back up on sale.
Thanks

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Hello,

I was unsuccessful in the Liverpool ballot and was hoping to get them as a birthday present! Was just wondering how likely it is for two tickets to be put on the website leading up to it? I know it says some may be put back up on sale.
Thanks
There is next to no chance the Liverpool game will be put on general sale for members. I think so anyway - Liverpool, City, Chelsea etc. all get snapped up by season ticket/ballot winners.

sophiem1234

There is next to no chance the Liverpool game will be put on general sale for members. I think so anyway - Liverpool, City, Chelsea etc. all get snapped up by season ticket/ballot winners.
I thought that might be the case! Seen a few being sold on Twitter but I’d be heading down from Scotland so don’t want to risk being scammed! Thanks anyways

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
I thought that might be the case! Seen a few being sold on Twitter but I’d be heading down from Scotland so don’t want to risk being scammed! Thanks anyways
No problem, of course try your luck on refreshing the page. I just wanted to manage your expectations here, as the bigger games tend to get snapped up by the priority holders. Generally speaking on Mondays there seems to be ticket drops but thats only when odd seats are unsold, which I doubt will happen for Liverpool. You never know though!

NewYorkRed

Hi all, i am a man united fan from Singapore and i will come and visit to UK on 26th of Nov. I would like to get a pair of Man Utd vs Arsenal match tickets on 30th of Nov. Can anyone advise how could i buy the tickets of that match?
Hey. Your best bet is to go to the official website, check for tickets there. Then buy an official membership and the ticket from there.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
No problem, of course try your luck on refreshing the page. I just wanted to manage your expectations here, as the bigger games tend to get snapped up by the priority holders. Generally speaking on Mondays there seems to be ticket drops but thats only when odd seats are unsold, which I doubt will happen for Liverpool. You never know though!
There will be some exec tickets released, as you can see them behind the scenes.
But those are £250 and a totally different conversation! Surely above what even touts would charge.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
The most irritating thing with those exec tickets is that they sit there blocking any changes to the page set-up where you can quickly notice new releases of "normal" tickets.

No-one sane is banging £150-250 for most games, let alone weeks or months before hand, so 9-10 games just sit on "BUY TICKETS", so you have to sift through repeatedly to see what's new.
At least if they went to "get notified" or whatever the phrase is, you could quickly find out they'd gone to "BUY TICKETS".

cbmufc

In previous years Liverpool/ city tickets would drop on the site post ballot - probably changed this year as it's hard work getting Villa let alone Liverpool but returns do go up.

daveoliver91

Hi guys!

Looking for a couple of tickets for the Atalanta game next week!
If anyone has any please let me know!

Adam89

Liverpool ticket drop right now! Website playing up though

UPDATE Got one!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Something must be going on with the ticket site, as I've logged in and I'm at queue number 324,134 :lol:

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
''Please note that Manchester United women vs. Manchester City women tickets are available for sale, the men’s game against Manchester City is open for applications''

That's all it says. Weird.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
''Please note that Manchester United women vs. Manchester City women tickets are available for sale, the men’s game against Manchester City is open for applications''

That's all it says. Weird.
I'm down to 223 people ahead, so will see in a second.
They're leading us a right old merry dance this season.

JSC

Liverpool tickets were available to members but it crashed out everytime I went to basket. Site was barely functioning.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Yeah, was gonna say, looks like it was the Liverpool exec tickets coming out, as the "BUY TICKETS" flag is on.

The Atalanta game looks to have tonnes of availability too.
E232 & E233 are almost entirely up for sale.

JSC

Yeah, was gonna say, looks like it was the Liverpool exec tickets coming out, as the "BUY TICKETS" flag is on.

The Atalanta game looks to have tonnes of availability too.
E223 is almost entirely up for sale.
there were standards there too. But constant crashes.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
A few singles coming up for Pool.
But it's like a really frustrating game of whack a mole - you click and it disappears instantly :lol:

Most frustrating thing is a couple of blocks have red availables, but you click on it, and it just flickers and does nothing.

sophiem1234

Yeah loads of standards came out at about 12.30pm that’s when I got mine - random seats all over the stadium!

Rajma

A few singles coming up for Pool.
But it's like a really frustrating game of whack a mole - you click and it disappears instantly :lol:

Most frustrating thing is a couple of blocks have red availables, but you click on it, and it just flickers and does nothing.
It was the same for me yesterday when I tried grabbing one for Leicester away, very frustrating. :lol:

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
I can only assume the dev team who built the ticket site and system for Utd were City fans.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Yeah loads of standards came out at about 12.30pm that’s when I got mine - random seats all over the stadium!
Gutting to read this as my alert was 1230 on the email, but only came through at 1!!
How did you end up on there at 1230? Pure chance?

Adam89

As a member I've already bought a ticket for Atalanta but now wanting a pair. Any way to shift the one i've bought and shake it from my membership otherwise I'll need to buy another one in someone else's name due to the 1 ticket limit.

Would anyone who can't make the atalanta game link up with me so I could use their membership maybe?

TheHeya

Gutting to read this as my alert was 1230 on the email, but only came through at 1!!
How did you end up on there at 1230? Pure chance?
Wow so the email alert system actually works? I’ve signed up to all the games via ticket alert email and I’ve had a grand total of 0 email alerts.

CodeRed

I sit in East stand.... from years of experience I know I have to move for European games.

First email.

Match Relocation
If you have not requested this relocation (via The Red Army),Your relocated match is moved.

So they sat me right behind Ole in South stand.

2nd email.
Ticket activated in original seat. Where I sit.

1. Who are Red Army?
2. 2nd email from united is pretty crap.

robinrooney

I sit in East stand.... from years of experience I know I have to move for European games.

First email.

Match Relocation
If you have not requested this relocation (via The Red Army),Your relocated match is moved.

So they sat me right behind Ole in South stand.

2nd email.
Ticket activated in original seat. Where I sit.

1. Who are Red Army?
2. 2nd email from united is pretty crap.
The guys behind the singing section in J stand and also the new one in Stretty lower by the tunnel

TheBigRedLife

Looking for a single ticket for the Atalanta game. Please DM if there’s anything available.

Cheers!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Wow so the email alert system actually works? I’ve signed up to all the games via ticket alert email and I’ve had a grand total of 0 email alerts.
No no...this is an app that delivers notifications if the front page of the ticket site changes.

DesWilson97

Alright, I missed the Liverpool ticket release yesterday due to work, been checking every day for the last 2 weeks since the ballot closed aswell, I know its a long shot but if there is any chance of a pair or 2 close together could someone get in touch with me, coming down from Glasgow but never had a problem before getting tickets until this time, guess thats what happens when cr7 is back in town, appreciate any help!

robinrooney

Alright, I missed the Liverpool ticket release yesterday due to work, been checking every day for the last 2 weeks since the ballot closed aswell, I know its a long shot but if there is any chance of a pair or 2 close together could someone get in touch with me, coming down from Glasgow but never had a problem before getting tickets until this time, guess thats what happens when cr7 is back in town, appreciate any help!
Come on mate. Joined yesterday, 1st post asking for a pair for Liverpool?????????