All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

Govi87

Oh man, typical, been following this to get me and my brother tickets to either the Arsenal or Palace game for his birthday, and they land right when I'm in a frigging meeting too! If anyone has spares for either game, please can you give me a shout! :)

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
There's nothing quite like that discovered a release 20mins after it's started stress is there :lol:
Quickly texting / ringing the mate who you'd asked to confirm he was definitely in about 3 weeks ago to make 100% sure before banging £100 out too.

Found a couple of odd quadrant blocks that had loads of pairs, but then loads of them had that not available message!
But eventually got a pair, for Brighton.

Think i'll sod off Burnley / Wolves and just do them on tv. Awkward kick off times in and around Christmas / New Year.

Dan_F

I knew that would happen at some point. I took a season ticket seat off someone for the Palace game, kinda wish I’d waited a bit more because it could not be further up in SAF stand. Literally the last row :lol:

Rajma

I knew that would happen at some point. I took a season ticket seat off someone for the Palace game, kinda wish I’d waited a bit more because it could not be further up in SAF stand. Literally the last row :lol:
Me and my mates were in the last row in SAF stand for derby this Saturday, it can get quite warm up there at the very top. :lol:

Dan_F

Me and my mates were in the last row in SAF stand for derby this Saturday, it can get quite warm up there at the very top. :lol:
I keep getting bad luck with tickets this year. Liverpool game I could barely have been closer to the away fans. Although I did knowingly take this one, so I can’t complain.

Red00012

I didn’t get a chance to check tickets today so I missed out on palace tickets . I found it easier to get a Liverpool ticket

ElBarto

Personal choice of course but it's time to vote with the feet and boycott attending matches

Raimond

I check pretty regularly and yep, around 1.20pm stacks were on there- loads for Arsenal as well as Palace, Brighton and Burnley (no Young Boys but they were on last week).

Genuinely the most I've seen available for a good while today, some available in most areas

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Personal choice of course but it's time to vote with the feet and boycott attending matches
We tried that. Did you see this thread when Ronaldo turned up a few months back?

Now I can't shift a Burnley spare. Weird innit.

Red00012

Can we keep this to just what the thread is called?
Plenty of other threads to spout the above

Beckhamseyebrow

If I want three tickets all in the same row or side by side and I am only a member and not a season ticket holder, how do I do this? As you can only buy 1 ticket per member. I am wanting to take the family to a game.

Thanx

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
If I want three tickets all in the same row or side by side and I am only a member and not a season ticket holder, how do I do this? As you can only buy 1 ticket per member. I am wanting to take the family to a game.

Thanx
Either be lucky to get them off someone on this thread, or buy 3 memberships! You can get the lite membership for £20. Not sure if there's a kid's cheaper version.

ACESXRED

I own 2 x ST in East Stand. They are available for Burnley and Wolves. Face value.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Quite odd for them to seemingly have 2 separate releases for certain games over 2 days?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Nope, returns will be increasing of course. They'll have many return releases over the coming weeks until we either improve, else change manager.
For a club who haven't offered a proper ticket exchange for the best part of a decade, it's seems quite off they even allow returns to me.
I'm not sure most clubs do the same thing unless the original game has been called off / re-arranged etc.

Adam89

I've a potential spare for Brighton, tier 3 of sir alex but front row and halfway line, would like a ticket for any 2022 game in a swap (bar norwich as I've already got one)

OllyJ21

I've a potential spare for Brighton, tier 3 of sir alex but front row and halfway line, would like a ticket for any 2022 game in a swap (bar norwich as I've already got one)
Hi Adam - which seat number are you. I am same location, 4405, row 1, seat 120. I might purchase that off you as it will probably be very near me

Adam89

Hi Adam - which seat number are you. I am same location, 4405, row 1, seat 120. I might purchase that off you as it will probably be very near me
Seat 129, technically block 4404 but very close as you say. I am looking for a swap though at this stage.

Merk78

I picked up 2 x rail seating for me and the lad at the Brighton game. He’s only 7 but was fine in the Stretford vs Leeds first day of the season (standing on his seat). I’m hoping it’s similar in the rail seats… thoughts?

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
I picked up 2 x rail seating for me and the lad at the Brighton game. He’s only 7 but was fine in the Stretford vs Leeds first day of the season (standing on his seat). I’m hoping it’s similar in the rail seats… thoughts?

The standing section does have seats - I've seen kids in the area before, and they typically need to stand on the chair to get a good view if the person in front of them is tall.

He should be ok though.

Merk78

The standing section does have seats - I've seen kids in the area before, and they typically need to stand on the chair to get a good view if the person in front of them is tall.

He should be ok though.
Cheers. I did initially have 2 front row seats, 3 seats apart, selected as I thought that would be perfect but it wouldn’t let me check them out. Ended up 4 or 5 rows back at the end of a row so worst case I’ll chance my arm and ask any kind looking fellow fans down the front to swap.

Adam89

Also have the same ticket for Young Boys available. Swap preferable but can take cash for this one.

redrudders

My tickets for Arsenal game (x2) are available (Thursday 2nd Dec), Streford End tier 2.

PM me if interested, thanks.

Adam89

Please help me with this ticket selling issue. I'm a member and have sold a ticket to someone on Twitter and, after receiving payment, sent the email over with the ticket to download.

They are now asking me to create a strong relationship on the United website and forward it on but the site states they will have "FULL ACCESS" to my tickets. I have said that members can't forward them anyway (in my experience earlier in the season I couldn't, appreciate it was a new system and buggy), can someone set me straight on if I A) Can forward the ticket and B) Should be forming a strong relationship with someone I don't know in the first place.

philipos

Please help me with this ticket selling issue. I'm a member and have sold a ticket to someone on Twitter and, after receiving payment, sent the email over with the ticket to download.

They are now asking me to create a strong relationship on the United website and forward it on but the site states they will have "FULL ACCESS" to my tickets. I have said that members can't forward them anyway (in my experience earlier in the season I couldn't, appreciate it was a new system and buggy), can someone set me straight on if I A) Can forward the ticket and B) Should be forming a strong relationship with someone I don't know in the first place.
Definitely do not form a strong relationship - it would mean they have control over your account!

Rajma

It’s a NO on both points mate.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout

If you have sent the email with ticket attached then why do they need anything else?

Adam89

Definitely do not form a strong relationship - it would mean they have control over your account!
It’s a NO on both points mate.
If you have sent the email with ticket attached then why do they need anything else?
Thank you for the replies. I said exactly the same Rood and they said they wanted it in their name. Said they'd been to OT this year so they were familiar enough with the new system to know the ticket in my name wouldn't be an issue. They seemed to back off when I said it sounded dodge and would just check the forums quick! Could be a misunderstanding but who knows.

Thanks again.

Adam89

Happy to sell this now rather than swap - if you are still looking DM me.